Status
Not open for further replies.

mr ryles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
skeletor.gif

hat trick!

Ha. Morning OTT, I got a new phone! Now I'm in the 20th century again. Having your own phone line is noice.

Also first.

[quote name='TFN']How is Skeletor gay if he's fucking a preggo girl?[/QUOTE]

I"m trying to restore his good name, don't worry I'm sure you will see some gayator pics real soon.

[quote name='mr ryles']I"m trying to restore his good name, don't worry I'm sure you will see some gayator pics real soon.[/quote]

Whenever I see that nucca, my gaydar goes crazy. There's no name to restore. ;)

[quote name='lilboo']Tagging this ott with my sins!!! W000tt[/quote]

Let's buttsecks and make it even worse.

I'll get the fluffy handcuffs and riding crop. Jethuth Critht!

Speaking of Fritos

(Safe for work, but kinda gross)
Fritos.jpg

[quote name='Hex']Let's buttsecks and make it even worse.

I'll get the fluffy handcuffs and riding crop. Jethuth Critht![/QUOTE]

I'll put on my leather harness and ball gag and get The Italian Soccer Team! BRB!!!

[quote name='lilboo']Speaking of Fritos

(Safe for work, but kinda gross)
Fritos.jpg

I'll put on my leather harness and ball gag and get The Italian Soccer Team! BRB!!![/quote]
Oh christ, I hate ballgags. Those things disgust me so much. :puke: Never ever.

Lilboo, I have a question. Snowballing: great sexual pastime or greatest sexual pastime?

I nominate both.

You know, ryles brought this fagg0try on you all with the OP and title, so don't blame us. :D

[quote name='Hex']Oh christ, I hate ballgags. Those things disgust me so much. :puke: Never ever.

Lilboo, I have a question. Snowballing: great sexual pastime or greatest sexual pastime?

I nominate both.

You know, ryles brought this fagg0try on you all with the OP and title, so don't blame us. :D
[/QUOTE]

Both + makes a pretty neat after dinner snack! \\:D/

That reminds me that I'm making french toast for dinner tonight. Nothing better than breakfast for dinner.

And I have a bag of fritos around somewhere too.

Today is looking up. :)

[quote name='lilboo']Both + makes a pretty neat after dinner snack! \\:D/[/quote]
fuckin'-a right. Nothing like a milkshake after dinner. :whistle2:#

[quote name='TFN']Something tells me I dont want to know what Snowballing is. :[[/quote] It's when a dude shoots his wad into somebody's mouth and then that somebody shares it with the mouth of yet another person, or the person who created the yogurt in the first place. Glad you asked?

I can't imagine eating something I usually eat for lunch for breakfast, then dinner for lunch and then breakfast for dinner.
Shit.
I wanna try that now.
Though my lunches and dinners aren't too different.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's when a dude shoots his wad into somebody's mouth and then that somebody shares it with the mouth of yet another person, or the person who created the yogurt in the first place. Glad you asked?[/QUOTE]

IM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HEAR THIS

;)

:rofl: @ explanation of Snowballin' from UD.

The act of drinking your own semen as someone spits it into your mouth after they have sucked it out of you.

JOE--*gets head from jane*

JANE--*sucks out semen*

JANE--*spits semen into joes mouth*

joe-- *gags*

joe asks jane.. are you into snowballin? i shoulda been gay!

[quote name='TFN'] i shoulda been gay![/quote]
I :rofl:d.

I can't decide if I like Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart or not... The vocals aren't too great, but the background melody is excellent.

Also Joy Division is the greatest name for a band since Groove Armada.

[quote name='Hex']Ha. Morning OTT, I got a new phone! Now I'm in the 20th century again. Having your own phone line is noice.

Also first.[/QUOTE]
I just got a cell phone a month ago, and some stupid fuckers keep calling me. One is some guy with an Indian accent asking for Dr. Shook or some shit like that. Another is some Indian guy telling me my prescription is ready. Then when I tell the bastard that I don't have any prescriptions, he asks me if I or anyone I know needs them. The third one told me to make sure Mr. Godot took his medication, again in a thick Indian accent. WTF!!??

According to the area codes, 2 are from Pennsylvania, and 1 is from Missouri. I live in Illinois. fuckers call me anytime from 8 am to 1 am.

[quote name='Hex']I :rofl:d.

I can't decide if I like Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart or not... The vocals aren't too great, but the background melody is excellent.

Also Joy Division is the greatest name for a band since Groove Armada.[/quote]Never heard of the band or song before?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']oh man, do I have a treat for you guys...[/quote]

I'm sure you do! :D

Is October just the time when they hand out the Nobel prizes? I ask because in like the span of three days they've handed out Chemistry, Physics and Medicine.

The medicine one is pretty neat. Gene knockouts are fascinating.

I think I might go into surgical neurology.

Maybe. fuck, I'm still so unsure. :cry: I've only done really well with regards to cardiology, osteology/orthopaedics, opthalmology and otology. :(

Endocrinology = do not wont.

[quote name='TFN']You like Spank Rock, FB?[/quote]

Spank Rock as a group is good for a few listens and then becomes really fucking cheesy but Ronnie Darko and XXXchange are great when it comes to remixes

[quote name='dallow']Never heard of the band or song before?[/quote]
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=K0dfd_L4tDk[/media]
Joy Division was New Order before Ian Curtis hung himself.

New Order's my favourite band by far. Nineteen63 (Not 1963-94) is to me their best piece, followed by Shellshock and True Faith (both the original versions). Why Shellshock didn't do better is beyond me. :cry:

I used to really dig Bizarre Love Triangle, but not quite as much anymore. That and Regret are in fourth place.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I can't imagine eating something I usually eat for lunch for breakfast, then dinner for lunch and then breakfast for dinner.
Shit.
I wanna try that now.
Though my lunches and dinners aren't too different.[/quote]Boring life?

Hehe, I know exactly who they are Hex.

Just wondering if you had because you talked about Love Will TUA as if you had never heard it before.

Not my favorite song from them. It grew on me though.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Spank Rock as a group is good for a few listens and then becomes really fucking cheesy but Ronnie Darko and XXXchange are great when it comes to remixes[/quote]
I had a really good Discobelle mix by Amanda Blank, I think I deleted it a while back and their website doesnt really go that far back. :[

I like 'em though, I heard 'em like two years ago on a mixtape w/ that song 'put that pussy on me' but it was over that one track 'Breathe' by Prodigy. Didn't hear of 'em again till they actually released that one YOYOYOYOYOYO cd. I saw 'em live w/ Low-Bee (Diplo was sick, was supposed to be a Hollertronix set but no go) last year in February... good performance.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I can't imagine eating something I usually eat for lunch for breakfast, then dinner for lunch and then breakfast for dinner.
Shit.
I wanna try that now.
Though my lunches and dinners aren't too different.[/QUOTE]

Eating anything but breakfast for breakfast is nuts because breakfast > all other meals.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']good morning oates.[/quote]

speaking of oates, i made me some maple cinnamon oat meal and some mulled cider :drool:

[quote name='Chika']speaking of oates, i made me some maple cinnamon oat meal and some mulled cider :drool:[/quote]
You make good shit. Imma move in with you.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9djNFVN2W8[/MEDIA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back