CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

DD83

'nives 'n 'nades
Feedback
56 (100%)
Due to extremely low turnout CAG Warhawk night is canceled until further notice.
Hello, I am the CAG Warhawk administrator. Feel free to join our Warhawk nights if you are a CAG member. If you want to be in the clan, tell me in this thread, but you MUST be a CAG Warhawk regular participate (or one to at least show up at some of our nights) to get in.

Basically, this will be the thread where we discuss what happened during a previous game and get all your updates from.

To join one the clan, you must make it and play in a game.
I will not automatically send invites to people that show up.
So if you've showed up and would like an invite, please post in the thread.

Schedule
Saturday
Host: DD83
Server: CAG_Clan
Pass: shaqfu
Day: Every other Friday
Time: 10pm Eastern

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the former Warhawk leader, retired.

CAG Warhawk Clan​

Leader: DD83
Members: 54
------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
  • aihuman
  • AllahBomber
  • buddah8640
  • CaptnStryker
  • CrashSpyro
  • Cthulhu8u
  • darkerpsy
  • DD83
  • freakyzeeky
  • Ghost_Face_36
  • gf_
  • GodlyOne
  • gubermonster
  • Hbui
  • hone02
  • Inf_Shini
  • Ivanhoe
  • jdioutkast
  • JMEPO726
  • Kandal978
  • Krymner
  • ksc2303
  • Lonwang
  • LoonKnight
  • MaxDense
  • mdam0re
  • metaly
  • miyamotofreak
  • Opeth525
  • Phoenix_Azure
  • ProfesorMurder
  • qig
  • QuantamPulse
  • refusedchaos
  • Rushking
  • shadowrep
  • Sinister83
  • SmogItUp
  • SoCalDude
  • stakis
  • StarkKat
  • Stoneious
  • StrandedBrit
  • Super_King
  • SweetSweetTrash
  • tenchi33
  • Thelonicon
  • ThreeRandomwords
  • Thomaticus
  • x3x1x
  • Zenprime
  • Zyzomys

Members Pending Invite:
  • Forgrim
  • mad_alien
  • ratzombie

Have 7 Slots Left

Booster Pack Players
------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
All three
Omega Dawn
Broken Mirror
Fallen Star

• aihuman
  • AllahBomber
  • BablylonProject
  • buddah8640
  • CaptnStryker
  • Cthulhu8u
  • DaNaD
  • DD83
  • DJHads
  • freakyzeeky
  • hone02
  • Krymner
  • MaxDense
  • metaly
  • Metrognome
  • Senior_LULZ
  • Sinistar83
  • SmogItUp
  • SoCalDude
  • Stakis
  • StrandedBrit
  • Super_King
  • tenchi33
  • TheBarbedManta
  • Thelonicon
  • Thomaticus
  • Threerandomwords
  • TuxBobble
  • x3x1x
  • zenprime
  • Zyzomys

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I feel turn-out has been decent so far, there hasn't been as many people playing as I would like. I'm not sure if it has to do with people not wanting to play, or if the timing is better. Everyone who is interested (although I know you've kind of done this before), what night is the best time for you to play Warhawk? I'll count up the votes.

Sun = ++++
Mon = +++
Tues = +++
Wed = +++
Thurs = +++
Fri = +++++++
Sat = +++++++

Anytime. :bouncy:

I'm usually on mon - fri between 8pm - 10pm EST.

Weekends vary, but fri and sat between 8pm - 12am EST.

EDIT: I forgot sunday, which if I'm lucky I could get a game in mid afternoon, like 3pm EST.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Although I feel turn-out has been decent so far, there hasn't been as many people playing as I would like. I'm not sure if it has to do with people not wanting to play, or if the timing is better. Everyone who is interested (although I know you've kind of done this before), what night is the best time for you to play Warhawk? I'll count up the votes.

Sun = ++
Mon = ++
Tues = ++
Wed = ++
Thurs = ++
Fri = ++++++
Sat = +++++[/quote]

I am available pretty much any time and day right now, just let me know!:D

I think we got 4-5 during the week. We get a few more and I can host a weekday match on whatever day and time we can comeup with. A mini match to wet the appetite for the big weekend match.

To let everyone know, there WILL be a match on 10/26, I guarantee it.

Also, what can everyone host, because I might consider holding a match on Friday. If there's a match, I want to get it arranged by tomorrow, so I can make sure people know about it.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Anyone up for an appetizer wednesday or thursday? Say 9pm EST.[/quote]

i can play tonight. we can play on a public server if not enough ppl are here.

[quote name='amicus']i can play tonight. we can play on a public server if not enough ppl are here.[/quote]

I'll setup a game under my name "StrandedBrit". I can host up to 12. I know probably 1 other here how might be there.

Edit: Crap. Looks like is was just a bad night to play.

Okay everyone, to let everyone know, I will not arrange a game for tonight. I might on Saturday, but we'd have to see who's interested.

For sure, there will be a game on 10/26.

I haven't been on Warhawk (or the PS3) lately due to my friends and I getting back in to BF2142, but I do check in here every day and would be up for a semi-impromptu game if people announce it beforehand. I'll definitely show up for the game next Friday, too. Or is it Thursday? Or both?

[quote name='metaly']I haven't been on Warhawk (or the PS3) lately due to my friends and I getting back in to BF2142, but I do check in here every day and would be up for a semi-impromptu game if people announce it beforehand. I'll definitely show up for the game next Friday, too. Or is it Thursday? Or both?[/QUOTE]Next Friday for sure. The reason I'm making that the day because I know I'll be able to be there, and it's being told in advance.

I'm going to send everyone who has Warhawk a reminder about this on PSN, then CAG.

First patch is coming at the "end of October" and will both fix the rank problems (hopefully) and raise clans from 32 to 64.

i just played a really fun ctf 32 ppl battle on the large badlands map. teams were pretty even. middle locations were changing back and forth. big pushes for both teams.

[quote name='cheezhead430']id be interested if anybody got some games goin later on friday or saturday like 1030-11pm ET[/quote]

Well if there's enough people this friday night for the clan match then even though it starts at 9:30pm EST it will probably go till 11pm...ish.

To let everyone know, the game is still on, despite me being MIA from posting at many forums at the moment (My project is in a crisis, some girl problem in reality, getting too stressed over forums, etc.). The time still hasn't changed and I'm still hosting the server for Friday. I need to check what maps I have up.

Anyone who posts at CAG is welcome to play (even those not in a clan currently, or in another).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']To let everyone know, the game is still on, despite me being MIA from posting at many forums at the moment (My project is in a crisis, some girl problem in reality, getting too stressed over forums, etc.). The time still hasn't changed and I'm still hosting the server for Wednesday. I need to check what maps I have up.

Anyone who posts at CAG is welcome to play (even those not in a clan currently, or in another).[/quote]

You mean Friday right?!?!?

Oh, and welcome back. :)

Yes, I mean Friday. Today is Wednesday and that's what I was thinking. :whistle2:(

Anyway, the current list is 8 games, 15 minutes each:
1. Island Outpost DM
2. Bandlands TDM
3. Destroyed Capital TDM
4. Archipelago CTF
5. Eucadia TDM
6. Island Outpost CTF
7. Archipelago DM
8. Destroyed Capital TDM

A Zone match might be mixed in, but after it disconnecting me last time, I'm not sure. :whistle2:(

A question to everyone, do you want me to rank the matches?

Naw, I can host a ranked much and still play. If I do that, I cannot have anyone else but me play on my console.

There's three options:
Player server (where there's no ranking and I can host up to 4 local players)
Ranked server (where only I can play on my console, but others can join)
Ranked Dedicated (I cannot play on this one, just run a server).

I could be wrong, but that's what I found out a while ago.

The 1.1 patch is out according to posters at the playstation.com warhawk forums.

This is the patch that addresses the remaining connection and stat errors.

EDIT : Recently posted by Dylan Jobe (Warhawk Dev)
"As many of you have seen, the v1.1 patch was available for download in the US today. This was premature...as many of you speculated.
We (Incognito) have not approved the deployment of this patch yet because we are still in the final phase of our global test cycle. We are currently investigating why some of you have access to the v1.1 patch.
We will post an update as soon as we more info!"

Bad luck it seems.

I may try to make it on Friday, but most likely it'll be late (10:30+CST). I've been playing this quite a bit lately on smaller maps. On the larger maps I seem to get my ass handed to me, but smaller 16 player games are good for someone who is trying to get comfortable with the controls and what-not.

My last game I was able to pull in 150+ points .... there were much bigger numbers but I didn't think that was too bad for someone who's only put in about 2 - 3 hours towards the game.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yes, I mean Friday. Today is Wednesday and that's what I was thinking. :whistle2:(

Anyway, the current list is 8 games, 15 minutes each:
1. Island Outpost DM
2. Bandlands TDM
3. Destroyed Capital TDM
4. Archipelago CTF
5. Eucadia TDM
6. Island Outpost CTF
7. Archipelago DM
8. Destroyed Capital TDM

A Zone match might be mixed in, but after it disconnecting me last time, I'm not sure. :whistle2:(

A question to everyone, do you want me to rank the matches?[/quote]

i would say pass on the ranked. and turn off the score limit except for ctf, cuz if theres not many people. capturing points happen so frequently, and it'll end the game.

is there a dogfight?

[quote name='amicus']i would say pass on the ranked. and turn off the score limit except for ctf, cuz if theres not many people. capturing points happen so frequently, and it'll end the game.

is there a dogfight?[/QUOTE]I put zero score limit, since I rather just play for 15 minutes.

Also, there is ONE dogfight (I always like to do at least one because people who are weak at ground tend to be strong in the air, to balance things out). The Dogfight is a TDM currently.

Yeah pass on ranked. I checked yesterday and ranked can only be dedicated. So if you want to play, it'll be non ranked.

Dogfight on Archipelago please. :)

I think I did dogfight on the Destroyed Capital. I can fix that. I'll make that CTF instead.

Yes, the game is STILL on. I tested my internet and it's reading to go (can host 20 players).

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, although my connection is having periodic issues lately (troubleshooting that now) so hopefully it'll behave during the game.

I'm not sure if I'll make it tonight, I played last night and got more pissed off than I have in a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG time at a game. I was playing a 16 player game and some (though I'd love to call him a fucking asshole) player was very good at taking me down .... time after time after time. Either with the sniper rifle from way up high, then if I hopped in a Warhawk he would pull out a rocket launcher and take me down.

After that got old he came into our base and took a tank to run me down ... NOTHING I did seemed to make a difference. I know it's just a game, but I almost needed a new controller last night; let's just say that those games (and I did change servers only to find ANOTHER player like this on there) kind of ruined Warhawk for me for some time.

I know I'm not the best, but I've been able to hold my own; had I been able to take the guy out a few times I would have been villified but the fucker WOULDN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back