http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162577

Thought it was time for a new thread...

www.yourfree360games.com
DO NOT POST YOUR REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS THREAD

Q&A:
Is this free?
Yes, it is free to sign up.

How do I get a game???
After you sign up, you have 2 options. Points & Referral account.
Points account means you have to complete 2 offers to qualify for your 360 game.
Referral account means you have to complete 1 offer, and then get 2 people to sign up under you & complete 1 offer to qualify for your 360 game.

So what offer(s) should I do?
We are not allowed to suggest any offers to do. You are to read the offers available on the site, and do an offer(s) that you have a general interest. So please do not ask as it is a violation of Trainn (company behind yourfree360games.com) ToS. We do appreciate you following these rules.

I signed up for _____! Now how do I cancel?!
Like above, it is a ToS violation to ask how to cancel an offer. Please notice this: You ARE allowed to cancel a trial, however, it is because you have tried the product/service out that you wish to cancel. You may ask for a phone number or customer support e-mail, however, please do not ask how to go about canceling. Once again we appreciate you following this as well.

I didn't get credit! WTFZ!!
Sadly, this happens at times. First off, let me say this..before you do ANY offer it is good to clear your cookies. Then do your offer :)
If in the event you do not get credited, wait 7 days. If you have been been credited in 7 days, go to the support and file for a Missing Credit Request (MCR). You will need the submit the headers of the confirmation e-mail in which you received when you signed up for that specific offer.

K I filed for MCR. I didn't get my credit!!!
You can ask for a status on your MCR by filing a support ticket, but be a good sport. They advise you to wait 10 BUSINESS days before doing so. Please don't bother the support staff, they will get back to you eventually.

Submit my account for review. WTFFFFFFFF!
From MY personal experience, it seems that when you do a REFERRAL account and you get your 2 checkmarks (Complete 1 offer) (Refer 2 users) you must submit your account for review. I believe the reason behind this is so that you didn't refer people whom committed fraud (i.e. Gave wrong info, signed up for the offer before, canceled immediately, etc) This process usually takes 2-4 days. Just check back everyday. When it comes up with a link "Place your order" you do that, and..well..that's it!

Coolz. I ordered ___! Can I get another game?
Yes. It will ask you to reset your account. Don't worry, as you will not lose anything. You are just resetting your account back to start over again to do points OR referral.

Could you shed some light as to when games get ordered and when they get shipped out? Do you send games all at the same time? Any particular day/night?
Orders are fulfilled within 7 days of being placed (excluding pre-orders), but, we do not have a specific fulfillment days or times for the orders.
We simply fulfill the orders 2-3 times a week.

If there's anymore questions that should be answered, let me know and I will add them to the OP!

The following is merely advice from a fellow user who has done many offers on this site. He is giving information on the offers, and is no way telling you what offers to do. He is not telling you to cancel any offers, either. You are to sign up for offers you generally have an interest in, but you may use his experience as help. Thank you.

[quote name='Rig']

Offers Rig has personally completed!

Stamps.com
Cost: $0
Trial Duration: 28 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-434-0055
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Must install software to receive credit.

Gamefly
Cost: $9.95
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: ???
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: Takes 2-3 days to credit. Can be cancelled online.

Increase My Margin
Cost: $4.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

eAuction
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Quickbooks Quick Start
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Increase My Margin. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Ultima Weight Loss Patch
Cost: $6.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-537-6503
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Zoeta.

According to the website, the hours I listed are their hours of operation. However, when you call the number, you are told their hours are: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST.

Another issue found is with the length of the trial. According to some print on the website, the trial is seven (7) days. But, in their Terms & Conditions section, the trial is ten (10) days. To be on the safe side, I would cancel no later than day seven of the trial. I'm sure you could raise hell by showing them their own Terms & Conditions section if you were charged before ten days.

Zoeta
Cost: $6.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-537-6503
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Ultima Weight Loss Patch.

According to the website, the hours I listed are their hours of operation. However, when you call that number, you are told their hours are: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST.

Another issue found is with the length of the trial. According to some print on the website, the trial is seven (7) days. But, in their Terms & Conditions section, the trial is ten (10) days. To be on the safe side, I would cancel no later than day seven of the trial. I'm sure you could raise hell by showing them their own Terms & Conditions section if you were charged before ten days.

GE Critics' Choice
Cost: $2.50
Cancellation Number: 1-800-527-3378
Hours: 24/7?
Special Notes: (none)

Zooba
Trial Duration: 30 days?
Cancellation Number: 1-888-827-1828
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Special Notes: I was able to cancel by email. Also, I didn't order a book, and they refunded by $9.95!

Blockbuster Online
Cancellation Number: ???
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: Can be cancelled online.

At Home Rewards
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-636-6858 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products!

Privacy Matters
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-993-6264 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products!

Great Fun
Cancellation Number: 1-877-488-9480
Hours: M-F: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Special Notes: Same company as CompleteHome, but has a different phone number and hours of operation.

CompleteHome
Cancellation Number: 1-800-232-4663
Hours: M-F: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 3-00 PM PST
Special Notes: Takes 5 days to credit.

[/QUOTE]

OK Part 3.... ANyone get a confirmation on Orange Box ? I ordered last tuesday still Processing...

Awesome, finally got my refund from Amazon.com for the GHII fiasco. Here's the email they sent, and I got the refund on my CC today:

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're writing to confirm that we have processed your refund for
$100.47 for the above-referenced order.

For more information on how we calculate refunds, please visit our
web site at http://www.amazon.com/refunds

We hope this is a satisfactory resolution for you. However, if you
have any questions or concerns, please use this link to contact
Customer Service:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/returns-and-refunds.html

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.
Now I think I'll go for VF5.

Just ordered GHIII bundle after completing two offers, both today. (Stamps + At Home Rewards) I'll be going ahead with those cancellations later this week, around Thursday/Friday. (Stamps.com is a cool idea, though.)

Estimated Shipping time is next Sunday, OCt. 21, but since it's not out, I severely doubt it'll ship then. Although, the release date is Sunday the 28th--I sure hope they ship it out that day! Would be nice.

I'm sorry I keep asking, but how do you guys feel about the 12 CD's offer? I'm thinking that might not be a bad idea with Gamefly as my second offer. But might there be a better course of action to pull off two offers quickly?

I think I ran out of offers to do... The only ones I havent done are either WAY too expensive or wont go through for various reasons which I cannot figure out. So...to anyone new to this site, if you could please sign up through my link below I'll gladly send you $5 Paypal. So just sign up, do your 2 offers and get a free game along with an easy $5 from me just for using my link. Sound good? Email me at [email protected] once you've signed up through my link and send your Paypal address to send the money to. Cool?

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=234632

If anyone can help me out by going green I'd appreciate that very much and I will pm you with 2 iTunes codes.. good for 10 songs :)

Thanks for the new thread! Good luck :)

[quote name='HighlightShow']I completed Bidz.com earlier today. Easy offer, easy to cancel as well. Just use the live chat feature once it credits.[/QUOTE]

How much was it?
Don't you have to sign up, and buy something??

Could you PM me the details, instead of posting them here because it MIGHT be against ToS ;)
Thanks!

What the hell. My 2nd offer that I just did isn't crediting... At Home Rewards I signed up for 20 minutes ago and it doesn't look like it is going to credit, and Grant Search Provider never credited either!! I just need 1 more offer for GH3 too. :bomb:

I did this today.....

Completed Stamps.com and Gamefly (2 services I REALLY plan on keeping)

So this is great...getting a free game for stuff I wanted

[quote name='help1']With at home rewards and Privacy matters, do they credit instantly and waht do they send to your house?[/quote]

I didn't get credited for At home rewards...

[quote name='Ahadi']I'm sorry I keep asking, but how do you guys feel about the 12 CD's offer? I'm thinking that might not be a bad idea with Gamefly as my second offer. But might there be a better course of action to pull off two offers quickly?[/quote]

if you like cds then its a good offer if you want to add to your collection but be prepared to pay for shipping charges

[quote name='help1']With at home rewards and Privacy matters, do they credit instantly and waht do they send to your house?[/quote]

I get credited in about 10-20 minutes on both.

I'd sign up under somebody if they let me use their credit card! I swear I won't abuse it and steal it and what not. Promise.

Yeah, I know, stupid request. But hey, I really want GHIII. Please don't laugh.

Looks like im bringing my problem over to the new thread:
At Home Rewards charged me and I got a credit on the site but I never got an email from them. Did my account get created? Is there anyway I can contact their site and tell them my problem? I need the email because I heard that you need your member # to cancel and I never got one. Any help would be great.

So far me and my brother and law have gotten Guitar HEro 2, and The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion GOTY Edition. Once I get these guys cancelled, we're going to do two more and maybe get Guitar Hero 3.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Looks like im bringing my problem over to the new thread:
At Home Rewards charged me and I got a credit on the site but I never got an email from them. Did my account get created? Is there anyway I can contact their site and tell them my problem? I need the email because I heard that you need your member # to cancel and I never got one. Any help would be great.[/quote]

Did you check your junk email folder?

If it isn't in there, just call the cancellation number and tell them you never got the welcome email. They will have your credit card and address on file, if you signed up.

So for people who have earned more then $600 worth in games from this site, you have to fill out a tax form right?
Could you provide details? I'm most likely going to order Guitar Hero 3 next (OR Simpsons.. :whistle2:k)..and I might then be over $600.

Also, since I have to file that.. will I have to do something different when I do my taxes..?

[quote name='kidgenius']I'd sign up under somebody if they let me use their credit card! I swear I won't abuse it and steal it and what not. Promise.

Yeah, I know, stupid request. But hey, I really want GHIII. Please don't laugh.[/quote]

Here's an idea, GET YOUR OWN CARD.

[quote name='lilboo']So for people who have earned more then $600 worth in games from this site, you have to fill out a tax form right?
Could you provide details? I'm most likely going to order Guitar Hero 3 next (OR Simpsons.. :whistle2:k)..and I might then be over $600.

Also, since I have to file that.. will I have to do something different when I do my taxes..?[/quote]

I think you have to file for a 1099 form maybe is what it was called? Not sure.

[quote name='Rig']Did you check your junk email folder?

If it isn't in there, just call the cancellation number and tell them you never got the welcome email. They will have your credit card and address on file, if you signed up.[/quote]

I guess I could do that but I hate talking to people trying to cancel my stuff because I had a bad experience with the stamps people where I couldnt understand the person and I had my volume up all the way on my phone and I couldnt hear the person and I almost didnt get cancelled. Also maybe I didnt get the email because paypal has placed the money transfer on hold?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Now for anyone who placed a game on order before they game actually released, did you end up getting the game on release date or shortly after its release?[/QUOTE]

Shortly after, usually no more then a week after it's release.

CompleteHome

This is the information for CompleteHome. I entered my information and hit "Submit", only to receive a blank page. :bomb: Dunno if I ended up being signed up or not!

Guess I will wait and watch for an email (or credit on the site). Anybody else have problems with this offer?

[quote name='Rig']CompleteHome

This is the information for CompleteHome. I entered my information and hit "Submit", only to receive a blank page. :bomb: Dunno if I ended up being signed up or not!

Guess I will wait and watch for an email (or credit on the site). Anybody else have problems with this offer?[/QUOTE]

Is it the same company that did GreatFun and AutoAdvantage? If so, then GOOD LUCK!
I couldn't even sign up for those offers!! My CC expires 2011 and their selection has the years 07, 08, 09, and 10..LOL so yeah I was SOL on those offers :(

Let us know if that credits

[quote name='lilboo']Is it the same company that did GreatFun and AutoAdvantage? If so, then GOOD LUCK!
I couldn't even sign up for those offers!! My CC expires 2011 and their selection has the years 07, 08, 09, and 10..LOL so yeah I was SOL on those offers :(

Let us know if that credits[/quote]

It is the same company as both AutoVantage and Great Fun. Maybe I need to use another credit card.

And, I just now signed up with Great Fun...which went through just fine. So, maybe the credit card is only associated with AutoVantage and CompleteHome.

Great Fun
Cancellation Number: 1-877-488-9480
Hours: M-F: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Special Notes: Same company as CompleteHome, but has a different phone number and hours of operation.

[quote name='Rig']It has a different phone number when compared with AutoVantage (which I did and got credit for...after a MCR).

You were right about Great Fun though; it's the same company.

And, I just now signed up with Great Fun...which went through just fine. :? Maybe CompleteHome just isn't working correctly right now.[/QUOTE]

When you say GreatFun went through.. you mean the order, OR you got credit?

EDIT: Woo hoo!! Bidz just credited. Took about 45 minutes, but it worked. Huzzzaah! Now I don't know what to get? GH3 or Simpsons...Hmmm..::shrugs::

I already have GH2 w/ 2 guitars..so, will there be any advantage of having 3 guitars?! Is this 4 players? LOL

[quote name='lilboo']When you say GreatFun went through.. you mean the order, OR you got credit?

EDIT: Woo hoo!! Bidz just credited. Took about 45 minutes, but it worked. Huzzzaah! Now I don't know what to get? GH3 or Simpsons...Hmmm..::shrugs::

I already have GH2 w/ 2 guitars..so, will there be any advantage of having 3 guitars?! Is this 4 players? LOL[/quote]

My order went through. I will update when I get the credit for it. I just find it strange that AutoVantage went fine (after a MCR) and CompleteHome just gave me the blank page. I'm guessing it was because it was the same card. Still, I would think that would also stop my card from being used on Great Fun, but it worked fine.

As far as GHIII, I believe the guitar that comes with it is wireless. If that is any more important than two wired ones, I would go for it.

Woot, I'm going to get a co-worker to sign up under me tomorrow & do the stamps.com offer - then I'll just complete Blockbuster or something, and it's a $10 Guitar Hero 3! :)

I haven't gotten my return credit from Amazon yet. The lady on the phone the other day at first was saying it was credited back to TRAIN's cc. Then she said it hadn't been received back yet, and I need to call back this Friday. It was really odd, and I'm wondering if I should wait until Friday to call back or try again tomorrow.

I had a bad feeling about returning it, and now I wish I hadn't - I'm afraid I'm going to be stuck with nothing out of this one. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Rig']CompleteHome

Guess I will wait and watch for an email (or credit on the site). Anybody else have problems with this offer?[/quote]

I had this issue with Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards. Neither credited, but I didn't get charged or signed up either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back