Share the mean tricks your friends/peers have done to you

The Mana Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
For some reason, I started thinking of the mean things my friends use to do to me, so I felt like starting a thread about it.

When I was in 8th grade, I went to two friend's birthday party (He's the friend I've had the longest in my entire life, and we still are good friends now). One friend at the party decided to piece together an already broken chair (I didn't see it), and told me to sit on it. I did and the chair broke. He shouts, "(insert my name), you broke it", embarrassing me in front of everyone.

One day a friend of mine and I were riding our bikes (this was 8th grade I think), we decided to get off and go inside. Out of no where, two of our other friends took our bikes. We were trying to chase them on foot and try to find them, because I had to go home soon. They ended up back late and my parents were pissed at me for coming home late.

On a day when I got off school early, back in 8th grade, I decided to bike to a friend's house. One friend there asked me if I wanted to see someone (who happened to be another long time friend of mine). I said all right, so a few people followed me and told me to go inside a bedroom. As I opened the door, I saw my friend having sex on the bed with his girlfriend. I was like "Sorry" and ran away. My two friends behind me, they were long gone (and when I caught up with them, there were laughing so hard).

Towards the beginning of my Freshman year in H.S. (year 1998), two people I knew decided to call in some fake ads in the Peddler's Post (Basically, it was a newspaper you could buy/sell/trade stuff). They decided to put in ads for my Nintendo 64 with 9 games and 3 controllers (for $50), along with three older bogus ads under my phone number. My family received 50-100 calls a day because of those ads (mostly for the N64 because it was so cheap). I was so angry at that one guy (who was over 6 feet tall and 200lbs. He was a football player while I was just the manager), I went crazy on him and punched him out badly (I was 5'5" at 120lbs at the time). Luckily he got in trouble for it, but that really made me angry.

While I was in the football locker room (since I was a football manager in H.S.), I had to take stuff in to the coaches office. One football player shouted me name, so I would look over, and pulled down his pants instantly. I quickly looked back the other way, but the football team gave me a hard time for a while saying I like to stare at his butt (yeah right).

While I was a Freshman in H.S., I was at a friend's house with a bunch of other friends. They got me into talking about two girls I liked back then. They kept trying to get me to call them, but I was too scared, so one of my friend's tossed my H.S. phone book at him, and told him to call one of the girls. They called their number and told me she was a little scared to talk too. While my friends were doing this, I was like "Don't call, I'm just not ready at the moment". I picked up the phone, and there was nothing. My friends got me upset and nervous over nothing.

During lunch time, my Freshman year in H.S., I was having lunch with my friends (It was Thursday, my favorite lunch day, because they served really good dinner rolls). I went to the bathroom, and when I returned, my rolls were missing. I was really panicking because I was out of money, starving, and really wanted to eat more of those rolls. I was yelling at my friends wondering where they were. Come to find out, one friend took them from me and hid them good.

During my sophomore year in H.S. (I think its the right year), I attended my a friend's birthday party. I was on a hay ride towards the end of the party. Lots of people threw hay at me and I was stuck in the middle of it. One guy decided to shove the hay in my pants and gave me a super wedgie(sp).

During the summer when I was going to be a Junior in H.S., two friends tell me to see one friend (this was almost the exact same situation that happened in 8th grade, at the same house) and ask him about something in his room. As I opened the door, him and his girlfriend were having sex, I instantly shut the door, and my other friends were long gone cracking up.

When being in the library for a class, my Junior year, a friend of mine decided to stick a Michael Jackson book in my bag, and close it up. When trying to leave the library, the security alarms went off and I couldn't understand why (I would never steal anything). When they checked my bag, they pulled out a Michael Jackson book and everyone started starring at me wondering why someone would steal a Michael Jackson book.

Those are some of my stores. Maybe not the harshest, but they were a bit mean IMO.

:rofl:

When I was 8 my ex-best friends sister offered me and my friend tuna sandwiches for lunch. I guess we were dumb enough to trust her.. but she ended up filling the tuna w/ catfood and we had a good half sandwich before the laughter started. Being 8, I dont think I had had tuna before, so it didn't taste odd to me or anything.

I am SO glad I am a female in these situations. Females just don't pull this shit on their friends, and male friends are far less likely to do this shit to their female friends than to their male friends. \\:D/

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I am SO glad I am a female in these situations. Females just don't pull this shit on their friends, and male friends are far less likely to do this shit to their female friends than to their male friends. \\:D/[/quote]

If you were an ugly duckling, it'd be a different story.

Uggos always get pranks pulled on them.

You have alot of experiences walking in on people having sex. However I must say, do none of those people know how to lock their doors?

Just last night I made my cousin walk and walk and walk up and down this mile long hill since he didn't know whether my house was at the top of the hill or the bottom. So I would walk him to the edge of the top of the hill turn around and convince him that the house was at the bottom of the hill and then we'd walk him down and I got him to do this for nearly 2 hours.

I would throw out little fake outs like say "the house is that way' and point in the wrong direction and say it twenty five times to condition him to the idea that the house was at the top of the hill, but since we live across the street from a hospital, I would say the hospital is in the opposite direction at the bottom of the hill. And he would just follow me more and more. My feet were killing me but I was having way too much fun. We didn't get home until like 1AM.

I can't remember anything worthy of sharing that has been done to me, in high school me and my friends just did regular stupid shit like trying to scare the fuck out of each other around corners, stairways. And of course prank calling was big too with the whole "3 way call but the third person doesn't know its a 3 way call" trick.

As for things I pulled...

I once filled a Krispy Kreme donut with melted chocolate exlax and gave it to a friend. Me and another friend brought a couple boxes of donuts to our first class in the morning and it all went down like clockwork. We melted a whole package of exlax and used a cooking siringe thing to add the danger to the donut. The target grabbed the bomb and even exclaimed "Wow I didn't know they make chocolate filled ones!". I was laughing hysterically the whole time yet he kept eating it!

I could go on and on about shit I've pulled with eggs and fireworks, but I'll share some more Dennis the Menace moments when I can recall the best ones.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I am SO glad I am a female in these situations. Females just don't pull this shit on their friends, and male friends are far less likely to do this shit to their female friends than to their male friends. \\:D/[/QUOTE]

This shit doesn't happen if your friends (and people in general) actually like you. It sounds like The Mana Knight was the kid who everyone loved to shit on in high school.

This is why it doesn't bother me so much when people make fun of me at this forum (or other forums), mostly because I had it MUCH worse when growing up.

I had many friends who tried to dare me to do stuff. I remember one party I went to, friends of mine tried to get me to drink some blue colored liquid. Luckily I left the party and didn't try it, but I seriously wonder if it was something harmful (It was a party filled with alcohol, drugs, and crazy people who got on top of the roof of the house drinking beer).

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I am SO glad I am a female in these situations. Females just don't pull this shit on their friends, and male friends are far less likely to do this shit to their female friends than to their male friends. \\:D/[/QUOTE]

They don't pull practical shit like this on each other, instead they go for some sneaky character assassination ;)

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I am SO glad I am a female in these situations. Females just don't pull this shit on their friends, and male friends are far less likely to do this shit to their female friends than to their male friends. \\:D/[/quote]

Actually...

I was good friends with a group of girls back in HS, and also good friends with one of the girls' brother. One night I was hanging out with the brother and some other male friends, when we drove past a local DQ and saw his sister and the group of girls had stopped for some tasty treats, dilly bars et al. She was driving the family minivan and as luck would have it, her bro happened to have a set of keys to the family ride too. We quicky pulled in and the brother opened the van and I climbed into the very back of the van and pulled some blankets over myself to hide (it was already getting dark, so I wasn't too worried about being seen). When they were finished inside, girls came out and loaded up and drove off to where ever they were headed. As planned, the boys were following right behind them. After a bit, the boys started to flash their lights at the girls, and I could hear it began to get them a bit worried. At a point I was sure most of the girls were looking back to see what was going on, I popped up and scared the pantsu off every one of them. It was one of those perfect storms of pranking that only comes off every few years, if ever. My female friend still punches me if I ever bring it up. :rofl:

In 11th grade english class 2 of my friends, Matt and Owen, sat in front of me. Matt convinced Owen to rip out a pube and drop it on my hand. Then they went around telling people they pubed me. Naturally this pissed me off so I decided to get revenge.

During chemistry class I told my friend Jeff what had happened. So when Matt wasn't paying attention I stole his lunch. Jeff then ripped out a fist full of pubes and put it on Matts sandwich. After lunch I asked Matt how his lunch was and he made up some bullshit lie about how he wasn't hungry so he just threw his whole lunch out. However, after that he never mentioned me getting pubed again.

I have a story of something I did to someone, only because of what I had to go through with them that same night. Click on spoiler. :D

It was New Years Eve and I was 17 yrs old around 2AM. We had thrown a small party at a friends house while her parents were gone (15 people max).. and everyone was pretty trashed, jumping off the roof into her pool and what not. Well one of my good friends had been inside taking shot after shot after shot thinking he could just crash there.. wrong. Her parents called her around 2:30AM and asked if she could go pick them up.. so everyone had to leave the house and my friend couldn't even walk. I picked him up with his arm around me and started walking with him but he couldn't even stay up, so I picked him up over my shoulders and walked out the back door.. banging his head on all sorts of shit. We got to the front yard and I stepped in a small hole that ruined my balance and I fell on my back as to not drop him on his head (nice of me huh?). He got kinda frustrated and started cursing/mumbling to me and pulling my shirt.. so I picked him back up and dropped him in the bed of my buddies truck.. he was still cursing at me that he was fine and what not. The driver of the truck kept telling him to shut up cause he was just mumbling and being an idiot.. then he started vomiting. Driver of the truck asked me if I could take his pants off and throw them just to get him back for vomiting everywhere in his truck (so he'd show up at home half naked and passed out)... I said I'd do better and started peeing on his back/hair/jeans. He kept vomiting and had no idea what was going on, but when we got to his house, my friend decided to keep driving and drop him off a few houses down.. drive off a bit and watch him try to open the door to some other house he didn't even know.

[quote name='ninju D']Actually...

I was good friends with a group of girls back in HS, and also good friends with one of the girls' brother. One night I was hanging out with the brother and some other male friends, when we drove past a local DQ and saw his sister and the group of girls had stopped for some tasty treats, dilly bars et al. She was driving the family minivan and as luck would have it, her bro happened to have a set of keys to the family ride too. We quicky pulled in and the brother opened the van and I climbed into the very back of the van and pulled some blankets over myself to hide (it was already getting dark, so I wasn't too worried about being seen). When they were finished inside, girls came out and loaded up and drove off to where ever they were headed. As planned, the boys were following right behind them. After a bit, the boys started to flash their lights at the girls, and I could hear it began to get them a bit worried. At a point I was sure most of the girls were looking back to see what was going on, I popped up and scared the pantsu off every one of them. It was one of those perfect storms of pranking that only comes off every few years, if ever. My female friend still punches me if I ever bring it up. :rofl:[/quote]

Prob was funny at the time, but I wouldve been more worried about scaring the shit out the driver and having her crash.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Prob was funny at the time, but I wouldve been more worried about scaring the shit out the driver and having her crash.[/quote]

SNAP! I forgot about that part. I was sensible enough to wait until they pulled into a drive way. Ah, how the years fly by.
Prank rule #1 its not funny if someone gets hurt.

Wasn't done to me but I love it anyways. My friend got pissed off at his roommates for always dicking with the AC setting too cold and it ran up their electric bill like mad. One day he decided to tamper with the thermostat so whatever you set it too it was really set 15 degrees higher. Since it only dialed down to 60 they could never get it too cold.

That was on the old fashioned mechanical ones. When they replaced it with a digital one he just went to the roof and ran the wires down into his closet and put in a toggle switch so he could cut the power to it whenever he wanted without them ever knowing.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']This shit doesn't happen if your friends (and people in general) actually like you. It sounds like The Mana Knight was the kid who everyone loved to shit on in high school.[/quote]

QFT.

Notice that Mana Knight said he was the "football manager" in high school. Anyone remember what kinds of guys filled that position?

That's right, it's always the guys too weak or fucking dorky to actually play football.

[quote name='the ender']QFT.

Notice that Mana Knight said he was the "football manager" in high school. Anyone remember what kinds of guys filled that position?

That's right, it's always the guys too weak or fucking dorky to actually play football.
[/QUOTE]That wasn't actually a bad thing because it led to me being somewhat popular (like it got me close to the cheerleaders and the fans would chant my name many times during a game). I won't explain how I got into it though (I am actually big enough to play, but what kept me off was the competition, since I'd just be one of those worthless players (my H.S. had a history of playing a small rotation of really great players and forgetting about everyone else even when we had a huge lead)).

The best trick I ever played on my friend was this. It was fucking epic. This was after he (being a master of unlocking .....oh resident evil....but seriously he is a master mechanic....his how family works for Fords) literally disemboweled most of my car while I was at work in high school. He took out the steering wheel, seats, doors, the works.....such an ass hole.

Anyway. I thought of this way to get him back after reading about it somewhere.

The set up.

1. First and most importantly......turn 21.
2. Invite the victim on a double date and make sure its somewhere fancy.
3. Order red wine for the group.
4. After pouring red whine into his glass find a way to pour half a small bottle of red food coloring into his glass.

5. Enjoy the night as fireworks will soon follow.

After I set up the double date between myself and my long time girlfriend and him and some random chick he met. The revenge was set. We ge to the restaurant and he suspects nothing. After talking and joking around for a little bit I offer to buy a bottle of red wine for the night (it cost a arm and a leg but was so worth it)

After it comes I ask the waiter to let me pour it in everyones glass...I walked around to everyone and poured a glass full making sure that I pour my friends last. I pour it in a way that he cant see the top of the bottle and the front side of my hand.......which is hiding a small bottle of Red Food Coloring.

If you dont know. Food coloring of course changes the color of most liquid.....including Urine. And what would you think if you looked down at a solid blood red stream of piss?

I enjoy the night making sure to watch how much wine he drinks...offering to pour every so often as to add more food coloring to his glass.

Half way through the night...of course nature calls. Now for the ladies reading this you must know that guys do one of two things while taking a piss. Look at the wall in front of them.....or look down....most people do a form of both.

As he is in the bathroom I can not help but to laugh like a mad man...while everyone in hearing range is staring at me. OOOOOHHH but the pay off was grand.

My friend comes back from the bathroom....the look on his face.....priceless. Very very pale..... his eyes seem to be swelling up with tears...he actually looked like he was limping for some reason but he walks up to the table very slowly. Looks at me right in the eyes and says....."Dude...I am sorry I have to go can you drive me somewhere really quick?"

MUAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA. Christ.

Long story short I kept it going until the early the next day after we found out there wasnt an all night clinic around us. I just remember offering him stuff to drink all night and he kept refusing it. He spent the night actively trying not to drink anything so he wouldnt have to take another piss.
I told him it was just food coloring and it should be out of his system in a couple days.

Boy was he pissed. Damn that was a good one.

Ahhhh what are good friends for though?

Great idea for a thread. I have 3 stories, one of which is really short.

(1) I kind of sort of stole one of my best friends girlfriends. They were just friends with benefits but alas, she is w/ me now (almost 6 years) and we're engage to be married. That is probably the worst thing I've done to a friend, I felt really bad about it but in social circles it is common, he is a newlywed now and were still great friends.

(2) When I was MUCH younger, we were going to Hershey Park (amusement park where the chocolate flows like Britney's vajayjay seepage) and we stopped at a Taco bell. A friend of mine went to the bathroom. While he was in there the rest of us put 3 or 4 MILD packets in his beverage. Knowing that he would probably grab one of our drinks to wash the nastyness out of his mouth, we put (im not exagerating) about 15 FIRE packets in MY beverage.
Sure enough, the trap was set and it went off flawlessly. He came back and drank out of his drink, we thought it tasted funny and I (as planned) started laughing first so he grabbed my drink and started drinking it only to get double fucked. He gagged and ran into the bathroom and to this date has never admitted that he puked in there. We thought it was brilliant at the time.

(3) I was in a fraternity. There was this obnoxiously drunk fat chick trying to hook up with ANYBODY. SHe ended up in my friend J's room. He wanted nothing to do with her so he offered my other friend, Duke, 10 bucks to "seduce" her out of J's room. Duke had little trouble. Later that night we find her passed out with her pants still down in one of our our bathroom stalls. We take a picture, then wake her and tell her she is a disgusting pig and to get the hell out of our bathroom and pull her pants up. Somehow she made it out of the bathroom, and into the hall sprawled on a couch sleeping. We had a black permanent marker (for fun). It was one of the really good ones (Sanford I think) that smell real bad and are very thick. We (well...I mean THEY) drew cocks all over her face and just really awful and degrading shit. I'm pretty sure a pirate mustache was drawn too, like a really curly one liek captain morgan. She eventually woke up while we were doing this and we convinced her that some guys were there drawing on her and we chased them away. I am pretty sure her friends wanted to take her home but she couldnt even stand (big fatty) so I think she stayed the night on that couch. Trust me when I say that this chick didnt have to worry about someone taking advantage of her in a sexual way, only in a mischieveious dennis the menace sort of way. Poor girl.

As to some of the previous posts, you dont have be a nerd or dork to have this stuff happen to you. I am usually on teh givng end but have went outside to find my car completely seran wrapped once. That was really funny.

And guys do this stuff to each other (and sometimes women) out in the open, girls are underhanded and do it in conniving and backstabbing ways.

[quote name='pittpizza'](3) I was in a fraternity. There was this obnoxiously drunk fat chick trying to hook up with ANYBODY. SHe ended up in my friend J's room. He wanted nothing to do with her so he offered my other friend, Duke, 10 bucks to "seduce" her out of J's room. Duke had little trouble. Later that night we find her passed out with her pants still down in one of our our bathroom stalls. We take a picture, then wake her and tell her she is a disgusting pig and to get the hell out of our bathroom and pull her pants up. Somehow she made it out of the bathroom, and into the hall sprawled on a couch sleeping. We had a black permanent marker (for fun). It was one of the really good ones (Sanford I think) that smell real bad and are very thick. We (well...I mean THEY) drew cocks all over her face and just really awful and degrading shit. I'm pretty sure a pirate mustache was drawn too, like a really curly one liek captain morgan. She eventually woke up while we were doing this and we convinced her that some guys were there drawing on her and we chased them away. I am pretty sure her friends wanted to take her home but she couldnt even stand (big fatty) so I think she stayed the night on that couch. Trust me when I say that this chick didnt have to worry about someone taking advantage of her in a sexual way, only in a mischieveious dennis the menace sort of way. Poor girl. [/QUOTE]
Holy shit. Thats fucking suicide inducing.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']That wasn't actually a bad thing because it led to me being somewhat popular (like it got me close to the cheerleaders and the fans would chant my name many times during a game). [/quote]

Did it sound like this:

"Radio! Radio! Radio!"

Ok, looking back on this it's really ridiculous how it all went down and it was all immature bullshit, but it was still a "mean trick", so...

In 7th grade I really liked this girl, who happened to be friends with a kid I had knew for a while. I was really infatuated with this girl. Infact, the idiot I was actually bought her stuff for valentines day and christmas. The things I got her were very cheap, I didn't spend too much money, but I bought her shit regardless. I think you all can see where this is going...

Basically, the girl lead me on and never showed signs that she didn't like me that way. She showd every possible sign that she did, and she didn't decline when I gave her those gifts. Of course, in hindsight, she probably didn't want to hurt me, but she ended up herting me worse. Turns out my friend knew this the entire time yet lied to me, other people were in on it. He actually tried to talk to me in HS and complained once to my sister about me not talking to him anymore. I have gotten over it, definately. That's MS shit. But the fact that I thought I had a bunch of friends to trust and depend on, and a girl who had somewhat interest in me, and it turned out it was all a lie, that really hurt me. I never confronted her on this, nothing good could come out of that. Basically, it all sucked.

Sorry to change the tone of the topic and open myself up to " grow a dick, $$$$$$ " comments, but w/e.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']

Sorry to change the tone of the topic and open myself up to " grow a dick, $$$$$$ " comments, but w/e.[/QUOTE]Naw, that's fine. It somewhat relates, which is cool. :)
[quote name='the ender']Did it sound like this:

"Radio! Radio! Radio!"[/QUOTE]Uh, no.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
One day a friend of mine and I were riding our bikes (this was 8th grade I think), we decided to get off and go inside. Out of no where, two of our other friends took our bikes. We were trying to chase them on foot and try to find them, because I had to go home soon. They ended up back late and my parents were pissed at me for coming home late.

During the summer when I was going to be a Junior in H.S., two friends tell me to see one friend (this was almost the exact same situation that happened in 8th grade, at the same house) and ask him about something in his room. As I opened the door, him and his girlfriend were having sex, I instantly shut the door, and my other friends were long gone cracking up.

When being in the library for a class, my Junior year, a friend of mine decided to stick a Michael Jackson book in my bag, and close it up. When trying to leave the library, the security alarms went off and I couldn't understand why (I would never steal anything). When they checked my bag, they pulled out a Michael Jackson book and everyone started starring at me wondering why someone would steal a Michael Jackson book.
[/quote]

"Those who do not remember history, are condemed to repeat it" ;)

Anyways, that last one is classic

[quote name='ninju D']
I was good friends with a group of girls back in HS, and also good friends with one of the girls' brother. One night I was hanging out with the brother and some other male friends, when we drove past a local DQ and saw his sister and the group of girls had stopped for some tasty treats, dilly bars et al. She was driving the family minivan and as luck would have it, her bro happened to have a set of keys to the family ride too. We quicky pulled in and the brother opened the van and I climbed into the very back of the van and pulled some blankets over myself to hide (it was already getting dark, so I wasn't too worried about being seen). When they were finished inside, girls came out and loaded up and drove off to where ever they were headed. As planned, the boys were following right behind them. After a bit, the boys started to flash their lights at the girls, and I could hear it began to get them a bit worried. At a point I was sure most of the girls were looking back to see what was going on, I popped up and scared the pantsu off every one of them. It was one of those perfect storms of pranking that only comes off every few years, if ever. My female friend still punches me if I ever bring it up. :rofl:[/quote]

best. prank. ever.

[quote name='Soodmeg']The best trick I ever played on my friend was this. It was fucking epic. This was after he (being a master of unlocking .....oh resident evil....but seriously he is a master mechanic....his how family works for Fords) literally disemboweled most of my car while I was at work in high school. He took out the steering wheel, seats, doors, the works.....such an ass hole.

Anyway. I thought of this way to get him back after reading about it somewhere.

The set up.

1. First and most importantly......turn 21.
2. Invite the victim on a double date and make sure its somewhere fancy.
3. Order red wine for the group.
4. After pouring red whine into his glass find a way to pour half a small bottle of red food coloring into his glass.

5. Enjoy the night as fireworks will soon follow.[/quote]

The part I didn't get was when you put the food color on the urine...was the urine already in the bottle or what?

[quote name='pittpizza']Great idea for a thread.

And guys do this stuff to each other (and sometimes women) out in the open, girls are underhanded and do it in conniving and backstabbing ways.[/quote]

Couldn't agree more.

--
Can't think of any of my bad experiences or whatnot, but these were great!

[quote name='Foo228']
The part I didn't get was when you put the food color on the urine...was the urine already in the bottle or what?
[/quote]

You totally missed it

My friends once yelled the name of a girl I liked in highschool in a class we shared together right in the middle of class one time to try to fuck with me. I ended up dating her because of the incident and am still going out with her.

Once me and friends were playing truth of Dare in my garage. Anyway I chose dare so I had to run across the street with no pants or chones on. When I got to the other side they shut the garage door so I had to walk in through the front door where my grandmother was watching TV at the time.

I have more if I think of them I will post them.

Come to think of it Punk_Raven, I had many friends play tricks on me having to deal with a girl. I can't tell you how many girls my friends use to falsely say I liked (which I didn't care for), and then hear them out loud say bad things about me. :whistle2:(

I use to have friends who told me to say something to a girl, then I get bitched at and they start laughing. :whistle2:(

There might have been a few girls who liked me, but due to my friends pulling tricks on me too many times, I didn't believe it (I was told one girl liked me, but she moved away. However, some said she just wanted my money since she thought I was rich).

My older sister use to pull a ton of mean tricks on me when I was a kid, and blame it on me, such as pouring Nestle Quick Chocolate Powder on the floor, pour Karo Syrup on the floor, pour dishwashing liquid on my Grandma's bed, etc. I got a lot of spanking for stuff I didn't do, but I could barely talk back then.

I once pulled a very mean trick on my cousin. She started to piss me off (this was the 4th grade, and she's a pretty big girl). I knew she was about to sit down (had lots and lots of food in her hand), I pulled her chair away a distance, she tried to sit down and fell. Food went flying everywhere. I feel bad for it now though.

There was a game we had in HS that was pretty cruel (and mind-bogglingly stupid.) Whenever someone screwed up somehow while we were smoking weed, like by dropping the bowl, passing it to the right etc. one of us would burn the person with a hot lighter. You had to "charge up" the metal part of the lighter by keeping it on, but you also had to keep it hidden so the person wouldn't know where it was coming from.

So when they least expected it, someone would press the hot metal part of the lighter on the person's skin, usually on their arm. :lol: luckily, no one got anything more than a swollen first degree burn. We tried to keep it so that the lighter wasn't too hot-- just hot enough to startle someone.

One of my less tactful friends did it to someone who had no idea about the game and got a nice black eye, of course :lol:

My freshmen year in college I had a friend put mashed up hard boiled eggs in my bed. I had just washed my sheets too, so I wasn't too happy to find the bed filled with eggs.

Course... I had been cracking a (hard boiled) egg on his head almost everyday for about a month during meals...
Oh, and I also did get him back by tossing a lit match on his bed, setting a small fire :hot:

my bro's friend once broke into his room and filled his shoes w/ lotion. thinking it was something else, my bro went and jerked off into this guy's towel.

about once a week my friends would fill up a garbage can w/ cold water and about 3 cups of tang. as soon as my roommate was done showering, they would pour this on him.

the same friends drove 90 miles to where my roommate was camping and saran wrapped his car. i believe the covered his car 4-5 times. he never figured out who did this to him but ppl kept leaving hints. one night my friends bought a hot wheel version of his car and saran wrapped it. they left it on top of his computer to be found by him.

my co-worker once messed everything up in my cube. for revenge, i went to his computer which was unlocked and i IM'd his sister-in-law (pretending to be him) and asked her to talk to his wife because he had hit her the night before.

to be continued...

We pissed in this kid's shoes after practice once. It stunk really bad the next day when he opened up his locker in phys ed. To this day he never found out my best friend and I did it. (Watch me get my ass kicked because the douche ends up being a CAGer).

We took a close friend of ours' lock on her locker and held it under water so it rusted up and stopped working on her. She had all of her stuff in there and was pretty pissed.

When we were freshman in track in HS, there was this senior that was a real ass. He used to make other freshman look at his nuts or he would bop em on the head with track spikes.

For our senior prank, we stole a goat and drew all over it (kind of like the big fatty). We put it in the back of my friend's cherokee, hot boxed it, then we chained it to the auditorium before graduation rehersal in the morning. (My friend had the skeleton key to the school he ganked off a janitor's cart). The goat wasnt actually there when the students arrived but it was chained to the backstoop of the baseball field. I got the worst poison oak of my life doing this. Two days later we were driving to Florida for Senor Week. I was driving my car (with a video camera so we saw ALOT of tits on the way down; I never understood why girls love showing their tatas to video cameras. I digress) The poison got so bad my legs were pussing through my jeans and actually making them wet. My friends dropped me off at an emergency room where they gave me some roids and some oatmeal bath or something. The fucking goat was really heavy too and I felt really bad because we dropped it (had to lift it over a fence). Whatever, we got it high so it probably made it feel better.
PETA dont kill me!

We tricked a kid into drinking a swig of coke that had chewspit and cigarette butts in it. That was pretty nasty but he did not puke or anything. I was gagging.

I'm starting to feel bad about giving The Mana Knight such a hard time about his Sony stuff.

facepalm.jpg

I never had pranks done on me because I could always comeback better or worse and so I was left alone.

There was a radio station that a friends dad use to own or manage. They changed formats so there were a TON of bumper stickers leftover of the old format. I would take those and in school we had the lockers that had the lift latches to open. We would use the bumper stickers and wrap the inside portion of the latch in the locker making it almost impossible to open. Once we ran out of bumper stickers, duct tape came in handy.

Back in the day I use to steal playboy and other porno mags from a local store. At one point my stash was getting too big so I took them to school and stuck them in the locker of this geek so that when he opened his locker they all came spilling out into the hallway floor.

It was also fun to rig up birthday candles to 100 ct packs of blackcats and stick those in lockers as well. Halfway through a class youd hear them go off.

[quote name='Apossum']They don't pull practical shit like this on each other, instead they go for some sneaky character assassination ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but I've almost always chosen who I associate with very carefully. So I really don't get any of this bullshit. As soon as I realize someone's a douchebag, they're out.

Good story, but sadly, not one of my own...

My brother was rooming off-campus with some friends back in college, and they had a system set up called "Daily Command". Once every day, they could order each other to do something that could not be refused. So one day when my brother was brushing his teeth, one of his roommates steps into the bathroom and says, "I order you to floss with one of your pubes". My brother grimaced, plucked, and flossed.

Sucks, huh? Well, he wasn't an idiot. He smiled, and handed his roomie the used pube.

"I order you to floss with this."

:)

I used to work at Quiznos with my cousin. We used to drink Diet Mountain Dew all the time. One time, he went to the bathroom and I put pickle juice in his cup. He came back and drank, he gagged and we had a good laugh.

bread's done
Back