Xbox 360™ Wireless Networking Adapter

Unlucky97

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just bought a 360 and I have wifi internet and my router is on another floor are there any deals on getting one ? I know amazon has it 5% off

depending on what kind of security you keep on your wi-fi, you could get the original XBOX wireless adapter which is only around $50 on ebay or less; but it only supports 128bit WEP, which is crackable in less than 60seconds.

(You do not need crossover cables for this, a regular ethernet wire will work)
I know how to get wireless on xbox if you have a computer nearby with wireless connection..
and that is:
First connect an Ethernet wire to the back of your computer and then to the xbox 360.
Then Start->Connect To->Show Connections
After that click on the Wireless Connection, hold CTRL, and then click on the Local Area Connection that represents the port on the back of your computer.
Finally Right Click (on either the LAN or Wireless Connection)and Bridge Connections in 1-3 minutes you will be connected to live.

[quote name='Mako1215']If you have a laptop on the wi-fi you can you use that[/quote]
the laptop bridging works a lot better as a server for live, that's what i started using until I could do it with my computer.

Ya. I dont have my 360 yet :( im watiin for my pay checks to go to my bank account but im a dorm so my etherport is all like 10 ft away. so i wont have to worry about connecting it unless i visit my house or go to my cousins or sumthin like that.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']the laptop bridging works a lot better as a server for live, that's what i started using until I could do it with my computer.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! forgot that one. Works great IMO.

bread's done
Back