Hey, we beat the old record!

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
"Most CAGs ever online was 291 on October 26, 2004, 11:43 pm."

Just noticed this. I beleive the old record was set back in April and it was 276 or so. It definately wasn't 300.

Because you have to be actually logged in and on the site. I'd say 10,000 of those users registered once, to see one topic, and haven't logged in since.

[quote name='sylentwulf']Because you have to be actually logged in and on the site. I'd say 10,000 of those users registered once, to see one topic, and haven't logged in since.[/quote]

I would agree. I have had several of my friends ask "how do you get so many games?" I always tell them about CAG and encourage them to sign up. Then later, when I see something great on the site, I'll ask if they saw it too and most normally reply "well, I signed up but I haven't been back." Its kind of aggrivating.

I as most others here would encourage a daily visit to the site. I have saved a crapload of cash through deals found here Thanks to everyone here

Nothing wrong with that. It probably gives Cheapy more leverage with the sponsers having so many people sign-up and for us less competition for the games if they don't check regularly.

Damnit...I'd been trying to catch that record during peak times and screen cap it. Ah well, there will be plenty more opportunities with the holidays coming up.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Damnit...I'd been trying to catch that record during peak times and screen cap it. Ah well, there will be plenty more opportunities with the holidays coming up.[/quote]

Especially with Black Friday coming up.

[quote name='evilmojo12542']I as most others here would encourage a daily visit to the site. I have saved a crapload of cash through deals found here Thanks to everyone here[/quote]

BUT did you save a load of money on your car insurance?

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Damnit...I'd been trying to catch that record during peak times and screen cap it. Ah well, there will be plenty more opportunities with the holidays coming up.[/quote]

Especially with Black Friday coming up.[/quote]

Man, this year it could be really crazy. Black Friday last year basically forced me to join, I wonder what it'll be like this year with a bigger site...

[quote name='CheapyD']I have a feeling its a false result caused by search engine bots. I'll probably reset it tomorrow.[/quote]

So won't that just happen again. The bots affecting the number?

bread's done
Back