Guitar Hero CUSTOM controller - Xbox 360

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150174196678&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

This is a Guitar Hero Xplorer wired controller that has been modified with two extra buttons. It is the only one of its kind, and no guide to perform this modification has been made available online. This controller is compatible with Guitar Hero 2, Guitar Hero 3, and Rock Band, all for Xbox 360.

The extra buttons are a Star Power button and a Strum button, both located just below the actual strum bar, where they can be easily reached. No longer will you have to tilt the controller up and possibly mess up your combo - this Star Power button is easy to reach at all times. Yes, it could actually lead to higher scores! The actual buttons are Japanese Seimitsu arcade buttons. Yeah they are pink, but they're also very high quality and expensive to purchase on their own.

$45 shipped...

Yep Cheapy... Thanks. :) How goes it?

I had these buttons left over from my Bomberman arcade stick, and I hate tilting for Star Power, so this guitar was born.

As for the Whammy bar, that's my other GH2 controller. Hopefully I get it taken care of & can unload that one too.

bread's done
Back