- - - - -

Is there anything out there like Guzzlefish?

#1 DarkKenpachi   Nupe 4 Life CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

DarkKenpachi

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:50 PM

Hello everyone I just found this board the other day and I was wondering is there any online site out there that can catalog my dvd, video game, and cd collection as good as guzzlefish use to? I really really miss that site. Thank you guys for your help.

sorry if this is the wrong board, mods please move me if necessary

#2 Animal7390   Something Clever CAGiversary!   2147 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:14 PM

the closest thing i know of is ign.com where you can add you video games, movies, and umds but i dont think they have a cd section. i miss guzzlefish too. i never had to add a movie because they didnt have it or anything. they had a lot of cool features that dvdaf and ign and dvd spot do not have.

#3 chemical   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   128 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

chemical

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:47 PM

Hello everyone I just found this board the other day and I was wondering is there any online site out there that can catalog my dvd, video game, and cd collection as good as guzzlefish use to? I really really miss that site. Thank you guys for your help.

sorry if this is the wrong board, mods please move me if necessary

Not websites, but Delicious Library if you have a Mac, or MediaMan if you have a PC.

#4 DarkKenpachi   Nupe 4 Life CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

DarkKenpachi

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:00 PM

the closest thing i know of is ign.com where you can add you video games, movies, and umds but i dont think they have a cd section. i miss guzzlefish too. i never had to add a movie because they didnt have it or anything. they had a lot of cool features that dvdaf and ign and dvd spot do not have.

Yeah I was thinking about going to Ign, looks like that is the best move for me.

Chemical thank you for your help also. Once I get a few extra dollars I will have to make this investment

#5 TallGuyMe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   515 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:01 AM

most of us guzzlefish regulars migrated over to www.dvdspot.com ... doesn't do CD's, but its a great, FREE, online DVD database.

#6 GrilledWitOnions   Thrillhouse! CAGiversary!   1860 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

GrilledWitOnions

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:37 AM

most of us guzzlefish regulars migrated over to www.dvdspot.com ... doesn't do CD's, but its a great, FREE, online DVD database.

Never used guzzlefish, but I second DVDspot, and another popular one is DVD Afficianado. I also catalogue at home using movie collector. But I think my fav online is dvdspot.

#7 Animal7390   Something Clever CAGiversary!   2147 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:07 PM

dvdspot is good if you want just dvds but the only one i have found that does both games and dvds is ign. but guzzlefish is still the best one i have ever used.