Is there anything out there like Guzzlefish?

DarkKenpachi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hello everyone I just found this board the other day and I was wondering is there any online site out there that can catalog my dvd, video game, and cd collection as good as guzzlefish use to? I really really miss that site. Thank you guys for your help.

sorry if this is the wrong board, mods please move me if necessary

the closest thing i know of is ign.com where you can add you video games, movies, and umds but i dont think they have a cd section. i miss guzzlefish too. i never had to add a movie because they didnt have it or anything. they had a lot of cool features that dvdaf and ign and dvd spot do not have.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Hello everyone I just found this board the other day and I was wondering is there any online site out there that can catalog my dvd, video game, and cd collection as good as guzzlefish use to? I really really miss that site. Thank you guys for your help.

sorry if this is the wrong board, mods please move me if necessary[/QUOTE]

Not websites, but Delicious Library if you have a Mac, or MediaMan if you have a PC.

[quote name='Animal7390']the closest thing i know of is ign.com where you can add you video games, movies, and umds but i dont think they have a cd section. i miss guzzlefish too. i never had to add a movie because they didnt have it or anything. they had a lot of cool features that dvdaf and ign and dvd spot do not have.[/quote]

Yeah I was thinking about going to Ign, looks like that is the best move for me.

Chemical thank you for your help also. Once I get a few extra dollars I will have to make this investment

dvdspot is good if you want just dvds but the only one i have found that does both games and dvds is ign. but guzzlefish is still the best one i have ever used.

bread's done
Back