How much does Gamestop give you for Blu-Ray movies?

darkchild81

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm going to be getting the 5 free movies soon, but I only want to keep one of them. I was hoping to get some credit for them. But does anyone know how much Gamestop gives on average?

I think they stopped trade-ins for movies all together. I could be wrong though. But if they do, not much. I'm guessing $5-10~.

I think they only stopped giving cash for movies, but they still give store credit for them. However, all of the used blu-ray/hd dvd movies I have seen at a gamestop range for $15-17, so I wouldn't get my hopes high for getting a high value of credit for them.

I'm going to keep 1 or 2 and EBay the rest. Even with a $11 - $12 BIN, I'll still get close to $50 back. Plus another $10 if I get Talladega Nights (not sure if I spelled that right) with my system (since it's a 20GB, I figure I might get it included)

I think talleda nights was only included in that first batch of ps3 systems ...but im not sure.....
i know it didnt come with mine(60G) from the sony store online ...

[quote name='ReaperZER0']I got 7.70 across the board on my 5 free ones. Decent chunk of change there to add to my Rock Band pre-order.[/quote]

That sounds about right. I don't get where everyone is getting this "10-15 bucks" from.

I traded in 6 Xbox games and a PS2 game and a movie and they offered me 6.50 for it. I said hells no.

When you get them send me a message, I might be interrested in some to buy or even to trade for...so feel free to check my list. I have a ton of stuff on TGN, my username is the same "AlienHeadBoy"

bread's done
Back