Cheapy,.. I ....I Should have listened...

jakehoss

CAGiversary!
So.. the week before last i was listening to episode #93 The Hoooters Curse, and You and Wombat were talking about chicken wings and beer at hooters being the recipe for really harsh explosive molten liquid dumps. I laughed at this part of the cagcast, like im sure everyone else did, shook my head and said "oh.. those two, always exaggerating" and when about my listening. Then this last weekend i was by one of the local hooters restaurants here in vegas and thought "Hey chicken wings and a couple pitchers of beer, Can you say Perfect saturday afternoon!", I proceeded to consume a plate of about 15 wings and ,minus the glass my girlfriend had, two frosty delicious pitchers of beer... About an hour later i was at home and i felt the need to very urgently use the restroom.... and thats when it happened. My asshole exploded in what can only be described as a coffee-colored fury. I sat on the toilet for about a half hour violently expelling my stomachs contents. I sit here now a humbled man, begging my fellow cags not to follow in my footsteps. take heed this warning. it happened to me. it can happen to you. :cry: I Should have listened...

Funny, I've been to Hooters twice, and never had an 'experience' with the wings.

Panda Express on the other hand, has given me, white knuckle-i don't think I can leave the stall because I'm going to shit again in 45 seconds- problems on more than one occasion.

bread's done
Back