Xbox's Trixie Interviews Wombat at Xbox 360 Family Day, Toys R Us NYC

Good to see Kirstie Alley is still working, even if she set up a question that nobody could answer with anything but a positive.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's time to fire Wombat now that Cheapy's a father. :lol:[/quote]i personally wouldnt listen if wombat wasnt on it ;)

[quote name='GAMERMASTERMAN']i personally wouldnt listen if wombat wasnt on it ;)[/QUOTE]
Ditto that, brother.

BTWW (the extra W is for Wombat):
Nice suit, suit.

[quote name='lordwow']For someone in PR, Wombat sure doesn't know what to say in front of camera.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

For the record, I don't have a job in PR, I'd probably be good at it though

wow wombat should either be calling matches for ECW or running into a phonebooth and coming out with his underwear over his pants.

but congrats on continually climbing that internet celebrity ladder.

who was the other guy supposed to be? he surely didn't look like a gestalt being composed of construction vehicles.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's time to fire Wombat now that Cheapy's a father. :lol:[/quote]

Can you actually fire someone who doesn't get paid? The Wombat just shows up at gametime!

[quote name='kdunn77']Can you actually fire someone who doesn't get paid? The Wombat just shows up at gametime![/quote]
He is going to be getting some cash with the ads that are coming to the CAGcast, so yeah, I'm sure Cheapy could fire him.

[quote name='kinnysama']Haha, Wombat looks nothing like what I imagined.[/quote]did you imagine a small, furry roundish animal that scurries across the floor? haha

If Wombat and Trixie were both stranded on a desert island, who would eat who first?

(Sorry, had to do it...I love you Wombat!)

Wombat looks like an accountant for Toys "R" Us in that get up.
I hope to God you didn't have time to change after work so you rushed there as is.

Wombat...let me just say you really look dressed to kill.

I could not help myself though...

motivator1305736jn0.jpg

Nice job Wombat. "I'm here for the children!" was priceless, but you also should have thrown in, "How much for the little girl? I want to buy your women."

Did you come straight from work, or did you dress up to impress Trixie? Hopefully not the latter. :whistle2:&

For some reason, that's exactly how I pictured Wombat. He looked like a gentleman and a scholar.

I think the most frightening shot is that initial one of Trixie! Watch out microphone, I was afraid you were going to be eaten!

[quote name='F8X']Wombat...let me just say you really look dressed to kill.

I could not help myself though...

motivator1305736jn0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks.. I just spit rum and coke all over the screen. You should photoshop Chris Hanson in the background!

[quote name='Skylander7']Thanks.. I just spit rum and coke all over the screen. You should photoshop Chris Hanson in the background![/quote]

Better Yet!!

motivator3571736si1.jpg

[quote name='Kosh']Wow, for some reason Trixie doesn't exactly look like this artist's rendition.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/personality/trixie/default.htm[/QUOTE]

You are not kidding. BTW Wombat I first saw you on video when you and Cheapy did the whole video chat with the community thing. When will you guys do that again? I really enjoyed it. Or how about posting your unboxing video that you promised. It would be good to see someone besides Cheapy on youtube.

Here is a video of Wombat with no clothes on ...running around like he's got somewhere to go...
[MEDIA][/MEDIA]

Here is another video of Wombat..This time he is not wearing any clothes
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnJUWwSx1kE[/MEDIA]

Shes a bit obnoxious, at least from what I can tell from her videos... I've never met her in person.

It's a bit weird that her illustration looks nothing like her, but she could always claim that "TriXie" is an alternate persona like Mike and Jerry of Penny-Arcade fame... Gabe and Tycho look nothing like the real guys as well.

No offence to wombat or anything but when I started listening to the cagcast about a month or 2 ago I always pictured wombat to be some skinny nerdy looking kinda guy. But when I saw his picture I though " Wow his voice does not go with what he looks like!"

Nice Suit, Wombat. Very professional; you put wide-eyed 'journalist' 'Trixie' to shame.

Who the hell is 'Devastator", and why did they include reaction shots of kid's grimacing when Wombat is talking?

no offense wombat , but u like either a weird jewish guy (lol, im jewish myself) or a pedifile. sorry im just joking, please dont take offense.

Yo!!!!! In a million years I would have never guessed he looks like a geek. (I mean that in a good way though)! I love Wombat but - I thought he'd look as cool as he sounds. I should have never seen this video!

BTW
I f-in' hate trixie. She's mad annoying on Major Nelson's podcast!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess voices can be deceiving!

Peace

bread's done
Back