Rarebucky's Collection Blowout - The BEST LIST EVER ON CAG!

rarebucky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (100%)
The time has come for me to get rid of this stuff. I've been on the forums for awhile here and I don't think there's ever been a list quite like this, if I do say so myself :) I will start with a few systems and add over the week. ALL ITEMS ARE FIRST PRINT ORIGINALS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES (unless you have older sealed games for NES, SNES, GEN, etc.) - ITEMS ARE ONLY FOR SALE. I will take best offers - I have no time to go through and list prices for each item but I do know what these will generally go for on a one-off basis. Lowball offers will be ignored (i.e. "will you take $20 for Nocturne?"). Items listed as mint/complete are usually 100% mint as I bought them new myself. Sealed items are obviously all factory sealed, guaranteed. On with the list!

PS2

On ebay: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrarebucky

Gamecube

Sega CD:

Saturn/PSX longbox:

3DO:

JAG:

N64:

NES:

OMG I want all of it, I dont know if I would be willing to unload my summer savings, but about how much is all this? $1000?

$1000 for the lot? Surely you jest :) This list is going to grow exponentially soon as I have tons to list for other systems (DC, Saturn, PSX, Genesis, SNES, etc.). You won't find better condition items anywhere, guaranteed.

Interested in the following sealed titles:

Rachet & Clank
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (w/Devil May Cry demo)
Star Ocean: Til' the End of Time (cardboard box)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

Please PM me what you're looking for, I don't want to intentionally lowball you, so yea...

Off topic but I wanted to ask where you got all of these? Obviously you are a collector but do you rummage all the sales/clearecne items and buy up the good deals or do you work at a store and keep you eye open for rarer games and buy them at a discount. I can't imagine you buying all of these at full retail price!?!?!?

Just wondering, but that is an impressive list!

[quote name='willardhaven']Best list ever indeed.

Why are you doing this?? I honestly think it's a mistake.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say I was selling my whole collection...I will never do that. Many of these are doubles and/or games I have beaten where I am keeping sealed versions of. Many of the games were purchased at full retail price unfortunately but obviously there's some clearance stuff in there too (if it wasn't immediately obvious :)).

How did you find a million Fatal Frame III's?

I'm very impressed with how many of each game there is. Are these all from deals on this site?

[quote name='MarkMan']^^ The collection of games reminds me of Circuit City sales :)[/quote]

Yep, and add a bit of K-Mart... :)

Hit me up with a PM if you get a chance, I'm interested in some of the games and like a previous poster, dont want to ebay/lowball you.

Just let me know what you are looking to get if you arent too busy and maybe we can make a deal!

SEALED
God of War
Grandia 3
Growlanser Generations
We Love Katamari
Wild Arms Alter Code F

Thanks!

put in a bid (which I know wont last) for Nocturne and guide

Great list... where did you get those NES game cases and if those are factory sealed Zelda's... you need to get those on ebay pronto

[quote name='rarebucky']Now on ebay! All items start at $1.99. All PS2 games will be listed by the end of the day today.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrarebucky

Forum members get $1 off shipping. Pictures of everything have been posted. Check it out![/quote]

Out of curiosity, will you be listing games from the other systems after your PS2 auctions end?

[quote name='zman73']put in a bid (which I know wont last) for Nocturne and guide

Great list... where did you get those NES game cases and if those are factory sealed Zelda's... you need to get those on ebay pronto[/QUOTE]

I got the protective game cases from a guy on ebay...they are fantastic and I pretty much have all my older games in them. Yup, the Zeldas are factory sealed and they will be on ebay in due time...unless someone here takes them first!

bread's done
Back