Cheap Ass Pumpkins

callmesteam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
My wife (FoFire) and I carved pumpkins last night as a tribute to two of our favorite cheap asses...
The set: http://flickr.com/photos/callmesteam/sets/72157602764099563/

1791506464_dfbd3b8e22.jpg

1791506102_d4bff808d4_o.jpg

1791507066_eafdc3945c_o.jpg

1791506718_2e72b22b80_o.jpg

I know it says 'Joystiq'... yeah, yeah... I'm trying to win their prize... What can I say? I'm a cheap ass...

awsome pumpkins!
[quote name='yukine']Looks great, although Wombat looks a little deformed.[/quote]no, thats how hes supposed to look :D

[quote name='GAMERMASTERMAN']awsome pumpkins!
no, thats how hes supposed to look :D[/quote]

haha... so true! this is the first time either of us have done shading on a pumpkin (as opposed to just cutting straight through) and FoFire had a little trouble with it. she actually chopped one of his eyes clean off, i saw it completely gone, then all the sudden it reappeared... very weird. good first try though! i'm glad she gave it a shot. and her arthritis has been really bad, so the fact that she whittled with a knife for 2 hours is major evidence of her love of Wombat... haha...

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Those are too cool. I hope you are both wearing your Cheapy and Wombat undies with your outfits![/quote]

if i had some Wombat undies, I'd probably get laid a lot more often...

[quote name='yukine']Looks great, although Wombat looks a little deformed.[/QUOTE]
That's because the boobage stretches him out... or did you mean the pumpkin?

Great work, guys! We totally need a pumpkin carving thread here on CAG. Even though there's no way in hell I'm messing with one of those nasty yucky messy pumpkins.

those are friggin great. Dosent kotaku have a pumpkin contest goin on ? theyd probably get a kick out of em. Very nice work.

[quote name='jakehoss']those are friggin great. Dosent kotaku have a pumpkin contest goin on ? theyd probably get a kick out of em. Very nice work.[/quote] i sent them to kotaku and so far nothing... last year i sent them my Alien Hominid pumpkin, and they didn't post it, but i sent it again this year, and it went right up! i dont get it, but its cool...

[quote name='CYRiX']Nice pumpkins, but where'd you get the shirts? Or are they homemade.[/quote]

on pretty much any page but the homepage, click on the 'SHOP' dropdown menu at the top of the page and the first option is 'CAGSchwag'... i think CafePress or something similar produced them. I ordered them back in april of may for FoFire's birthday.

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']nice! I saw your alien hominid pumpkin on kotaku. at least I think it was yours...[/quote]

yup, that was one i did last year.

bread's done
Back