Super Smash Bros Brawl Daily Update Contest! WIN A DS AND GBA GAME!!!

kirbykan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The Great SSBB Blog Update Contest!!!!!!!!!!

All right, as I was checking the Dojo one day, I realized that we could make a contest out of it. Basically, you are predicting what the update will be and earn points for doing so. However, the rules are as follows:

1: I will take the first 30 people that PM me as entrants. If you make it, you will be notified. Otherwise, don't bitch to me if you don't recieve a PM.
2: Guessing will be in this format:
- Three guesses will be made. However, you will label them in the order of likelyhood; the one that you think will be tomorrow will be number one.
- YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR GUESS BY 3AM EASTERN. IF I SEE THAT YOU EDIT IT, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THIS CONTEST.
- Please post all guesses on this forum.
3: First guess will be held tonight. Good Luck.

At the end of the updates (likely around the 10th of Feb.), I will determine the winner. Also, I will be posting the standings each week on Friday.

The 1st place winner will recieve a DS game and a GBA game of his/ her choice.
The 2nd Place winner will recieve a DS game of his/ her choice.
The 3rd place winner will recieve a GBA game of his/ her choice.

Points will be accumulated in this manner:

If your (1.) guess is correct or close (this is judged by me, no complaning!), you will recieve three points.
If your (2.) guess is correct or close, you will recieve two points.
If your (3.) guess is correct or close, you will recieve one point.

Also, if you correctly guess the number of posts the blog will have that day, you will recieve a multiplier of 2.

For example:

1. New Character (Geno) CORRECT!
2. Assist Trophy (Mallow) CORRECT!
3. New Stage (Tick Tock Clock) CORRECT!

Entries Today: 3 CORRECT X2!

Total: 10 Points

Please submit all entries in the format.

If you have any other questions please post here.

Thank you, and good luck for all who enter!

kirbykan

Edit: If you think your guess deserves credit, PM it to me. I check both the forum and your PMs. Heh, PMS.

Point totals will be displayed weekly.

itll be at my judgement: if nobody gets it close, meaning series or name, then ill give points to any that guessed that topic.

[quote name='kirbykan']itll be at my judgement: if nobody gets it close, meaning series or name, then ill give points to any that guessed that topic.[/quote]
Ah gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.

well not exactly. you see, the smash bros website updates once a day. this contest is for guessing what that update will be about. however, i may do trivia on caturdays saturdays. that could be about anything.

oh and to the guy who commented on my recent joining the site: yea, i just want to be nice to this community.

also, everyone who just sent me a PM is in. great job!

1) New game mode (BOARD THE PLATFORMS!!!!)

2) New assist trophy or item (Earthbound)

3) NEWCOMER!!! DUN DUN DUUUNN!!! or maybe VETERAN!!!! BING DONG DANG?!!!!! (Captain Falcon or prolly a Pokemon, but I'll go with the gay tight Captain bbq series....)

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#

all right. today's update was....

the inclusion of classic mode!

so basically, i was looking for something of a new option.

congrats htjmario and OnChkMnDS, you have earned points.

Umm I'm not sure how to play this...but here goes nothing.

1) King Dedede's Final Smash
2) Master Hand or Final Boss
3) New Character

[quote name='kirbykan']Riyonuk, you did it right.

good job.[/quote] so we have no chance of winning now?

(Hey that was easy! He just saw king dede and knew a final smash was coming. not fair...:lol:)

BTW, we get to guess 3 times everyday? I'll get started!

a lot of you guessed that a new stage would be announced today. well, lo and behold, it was. however, only one of you guessed that it would be an ice climber stage. congradulations evilmax17, you are on the board.

bread's done
Back