Overflow from the 1 night 500 posts off-topic about somebody's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']MY MOM![/quote]

yes but its much funnier this way, I'm afriad your topic went far to quick to net you much glory though. I'm sorry for my over posting :wink:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']well only another 496 posts to go then... and I swear if it tells me that I can't make another post so soon one more time...[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

I keep having the same problem.

I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']well only another 496 posts to go then... and I swear if it tells me that I can't make another post so soon one more time...[/quote]

Yeah I know, the wait period is a bit excessive in the age of DSL.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']MY MOM![/quote]

yes but its much funnier this way, I'm afriad your topic went far to quick to net you much glory though. I'm sorry for my over posting :wink:[/quote]

Meh I don't care. As ong as I got to make one. Well I am off for the night. I need sleep. Thanks for the record setting OTT!

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']well only another 496 posts to go then... and I swear if it tells me that I can't make another post so soon one more time...[/quote]

I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.[/quote]

and how many more is that?

I am so glad I went against my judgement and got GTA:SA. I hate GTA3 and VC but this game is so much fun. I think I like the lack of wise guys.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']MY MOM![/quote]

yes but its much funnier this way, I'm afriad your topic went far to quick to net you much glory though. I'm sorry for my over posting :wink:[/quote]

Meh I don't care. As ong as I got to make one. Well I am off for the night. I need sleep. Thanks for the record setting OTT![/quote]

Great now I can pass him for total posts for November, bwa ha ha ha.

[quote name='TheUnsane1']I am so glad I went against my judgement and got GTA:SA. I hate GTA3 and VC but this game is so much fun. I think I like the lack of wise guys.[/quote]

Yeah its a bit more real feeling than the last 2.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']well only another 496 posts to go then... and I swear if it tells me that I can't make another post so soon one more time...[/quote]

I think I wanna attempt to pass sj and then call it a night.[/quote]

and how many more is that?[/quote]

About 30 or so.

[quote name='TheUnsane1']I am so glad I went against my judgement and got GTA:SA. I hate GTA3 and VC but this game is so much fun. I think I like the lack of wise guys.[/quote]

Yeah, GTA SA I've enjoyed so far more then VC and 3 put together. I still loved those, though. But this game is just so fun and... dare I say it... soothing. :twisted:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']MY MOM![/quote]

Meh I don't care. As ong as I got to make one. Well I am off for the night. I need sleep. Thanks for the record setting OTT![/quote]

Great now I can pass him for total posts for November, bwa ha ha ha.[/quote]

Bad horse!

I was all set to sleep 4 hours ago, and then Zion threw down the gauntlet. I'm still roughly 30 posts back but I'm done for the night.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']MY MOM![/quote]

Great now I can pass him for total posts for November, bwa ha ha ha.[/quote]

Bad horse!
I was all set to sleep 4 hours ago, and then Zion threw down the gauntlet. I'm still roughly 30 posts back but I'm done for the night.[/quote]

my apologies next time I won't goad you on, sleep is one of those things you reall shoudn't take form a man.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='TheUnsane1']I am so glad I went against my judgement and got GTA:SA. I hate GTA3 and VC but this game is so much fun. I think I like the lack of wise guys.[/quote]

Yeah its a bit more real feeling than the last 2.[/quote]
I generally like most things mob influenced. I just can't get into the whole thing it reminds me of girls in middle school bickering and trying to sabotage each other.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='TheUnsane1']I am so glad I went against my judgement and got GTA:SA. I hate GTA3 and VC but this game is so much fun. I think I like the lack of wise guys.[/quote]

Yeah, GTA SA I've enjoyed so far more then VC and 3 put together. I still loved those, though. But this game is just so fun and... dare I say it... soothing. :twisted:[/quote]
I dunno the mission I am on is sorta frustrating. I have to save my brother from wave after wave of ballers.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think I'm gonna stay up and post til I pass Casey[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote]

Oh you laugh now, but we'll see who's laughing when you come back tomorrow and I have 7000 posts.

[quote name='TheUnsane1'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='TheUnsane1']I am so glad I went against my judgement and got GTA:SA. I hate GTA3 and VC but this game is so much fun. I think I like the lack of wise guys.[/quote]

Yeah, GTA SA I've enjoyed so far more then VC and 3 put together. I still loved those, though. But this game is just so fun and... dare I say it... soothing. :twisted:[/quote]
I dunno the mission I am on is sorta frustrating. I have to save my brother from wave after wave of ballers.[/quote]

I don't mean the missions, I mean driving around and shooting people, running over people, taking a nice drive in the countryside or in rivers, beating cops over the heads with dildos etc. It's just more natural then the other games to me for some reason.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think I'm gonna stay up and post til I pass Casey[/quote]

Oh you laugh now, but we'll see who's laughing when you come back tomorrow and I have 7000 posts.[/quote]

O_O;; scared...

If you get 5k in one night, I think sblymnl will have a heart attack. :p

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='TheUnsane1'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='TheUnsane1']I am so glad I went against my judgement and got GTA:SA. I hate GTA3 and VC but this game is so much fun. I think I like the lack of wise guys.[/quote]

I dunno the mission I am on is sorta frustrating. I have to save my brother from wave after wave of ballers.[/quote]

I don't mean the missions, I mean driving around and shooting people, running over people, taking a nice drive in the countryside or in rivers, beating cops over the heads with dildos etc. It's just more natural then the other games to me for some reason.[/quote]
LOL dildos :D I love the Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels re-anactments that can be done with them.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think I'm gonna stay up and post til I pass Casey[/quote]

Oh you laugh now, but we'll see who's laughing when you come back tomorrow and I have 7000 posts.[/quote]

O_O;; scared...

If you get 5k in one night, I think sblymnl will have a heart attack. :p[/quote]

You know it.

Check the sig. NOW I'm out. For serious this time.

Well, just one more to make it an even number...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think I'm gonna stay up and post til I pass Casey[/quote]

O_O;; scared...

If you get 5k in one night, I think sblymnl will have a heart attack. :p[/quote]

You know it.

Well, just one more to make it an even number...[/quote]

Wholy crap, I soooo need to add that to my sig. If you don't mind. :D

Has anyone let there CJ stand in the house for a long time he freestyles random songs from the soundtrack and randomly messes them up, pretty funny stuff.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think I'm gonna stay up and post til I pass Casey[/quote]

O_O;; scared...

You know it.

Wholy crap, I soooo need to add that to my sig. If you don't mind. :D[/quote]

Go right ahead. I would encourage everyone to do the same. Suggest any tweaks needed as well. :D

//just deleted a post from the horse's topic to keep count at 3760. Yes, I am that OCD.

EDIT: I had to delete one of my links to get it to fit ... I think the red color helps it stand out despite it's size. //more OCD :(

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='TheUnsane1'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='TheUnsane1']I am so glad I went against my judgement and got GTA:SA. I hate GTA3 and VC but this game is so much fun. I think I like the lack of wise guys.[/quote]

I don't mean the missions, I mean driving around and shooting people, running over people, taking a nice drive in the countryside or in rivers, beating cops over the heads with dildos etc. It's just more natural then the other games to me for some reason.[/quote]

Yep thats pretty much all I do, well that and looting :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think I'm gonna stay up and post til I pass Casey[/quote]

O_O;; scared...

You know it.

Go right ahead. I would encourage everyone to do the same. Suggest any tweaks needed as well. :D[/quote]

The only thing I'd say is to make it bigger, heh heh. I like how you did the 500/5 though. And for some reason It won't fit in my profile, cuz I have a link and an image in it? :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think I'm gonna stay up and post til I pass Casey[/quote]

O_O;; scared...

You know it.

I'm pretty sure 5K is impossible in one night... I mean define one night, we can call it maybe 8 hours or so, and the most posts you can really make in an hour is, what? 60 probably. So, in one night I could get about 480, or just push it a lil longer and hit 500. A far cry from 5K I'm afraid, so don't worry Crym, your heart is safe for now.

Well I'm out, but if you want to leave custom rating ideas for me :D

I'd use sblymnlcrymnl 's but in the trading forum I'm not sure it would be apprreciated by all the newbs.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think I'm gonna stay up and post til I pass Casey[/quote]

O_O;; scared...

You know it.

Go right ahead. I would encourage everyone to do the same. Suggest any tweaks needed as well. :D

//just deleted a post from the horse's topic to keep count at 3760. Yes, I am that OCD.

EDIT: I had to delete one of my links to get it to fit ... I think the red color helps it stand out despite it's size. //more OCD :([/quote]

Yeah, I like the red, I was just thinking red + size = extra standoutage.

hmm, looks like I'll have to alter the horse picture to fit the morbid survival bit in, oh well, I'm too tired now, I'm going to bed, someone else try to pass casey.

YEAH! I'm in a cult.

Sadly I have to go to bed now, or else my dad will find me up at this hour and be extremely pissed off. I'll pass you tomorrow, sj. :evil:

I am out of here for the night too. I'll see you people in the new topic that will no doubt be active when I get on tommorow night.

What the hell did you guys do? I came back 8 hours later and we have a new OTT? Wow, you guys must really not have anything better you could do.

I didn't think it was right for me to use the same sig that everyone else is using since I was gone for the majority of Morbid's thread. So I dedicate my custom sig to the OTTers and their astonishing blitz that conquered an entire OTT thread in 5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back