Contest - CAGcast #95: Win Manhunt 2 (Wii, PSP)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: oxidative wins the Z&W schwag! CAG 79 wins the PS2 version of Manhunt 2!

Listen to CAGcast #95 for details on how to win:

281699a.jpg
230081a.jpg
190422a.jpg

zwschwag2.jpg

i think wombat should keep the psp version because that new slim psp needs a good workout. id like the wii version for that same reason but for my wii. im 18

I want the Wii version, I think you should keep the PS2 copy as the gore scenes are more visible in that version and I'm a wuss.

Oh, and Zack & Wiki and I'm 19.

I need the PSP version, because I have a PSP, but I think that you should keep the Wii version since its' getting the most buzz from the media due to its motion control and the actual 'virtua' simulation of violence, I feel that you should keep that version so that you can write some articles on the issue at UGO. Hey.. I'll write something if you give me the PSP version! Portable and Virtual Violence... and a little old school violence via the PS2!

born in 1978

I think that i should get the ps2 version and you should keep the wii one and here are the reasons. 1. media is all over the wii controller so it is the most relevant one to reveiw. 2. i don't have a wii or a psp 3. I will write a poem about the various ways to kill people and let you post it to help your blog 4. i have stepped on alot of glass so i know how it should feel and can judge the bleeding correctly (i am actually serious about that part never walk around barefoot) 5. i never win anything and it would be nice to 6. unlike Thomas96 i am not trying to bribe you just offering my services

wombat should keep the psp version as a new "fixed" version will probably come out after this hits the media. Plus he can take it on the go for those long 10 hour days.

I would like the Wii version for the motion controls. ( I am over the age of 18 )

I would also like to be entered in the zack and wiki contest, that game rocks.

Wombat should keep the Wii version so we can hear all about how the motion controls are for this game.

I'd like the Ps2 Version because im to lazy to get up and use the wii controls.

And i wanna try Zack and WIKI !

I'm over 18++++++++++++++++++

Keep the Wii version, since it's the most definitive version of the game. I can't see the PS2 or PSP versions being as enjoyable.

Zack & Wiki contest as well, and I'm 25.

He should keep the Wii version, to see if the motion controls are good for a game with so many types of weapons. Many in the press have speculated that the motion controls actually increase the immersion of the game, I wonder how the average gamer views the controls vs a traditional scheme on the other platforms.

I would like the Ps2 version, it's the only one of the three systems I own.

Oh, and I'm an old fart, (not for real, I'm just 33.)

Manhunt 2: Wii for me. Wombat should keep the PS2 version. No real reason. :)

Born on date: 1975

Zack & Wiki schwag would rock.

Wombat! Please keep all the versions of Manhunt. Why? Because "The City" might think you're hurting their bottom line if you give them away.

But seriously, count me in for the Wii Version. You take the PSP version because you can hack it to see the real executions.

Zack and Wiki, count me in. The game is about Wikipedia right? (I'm 22 and felt out of touch till I looked the game up.

-eric

I think I should get the Wii version because well, because then I can hunt down the glass shard controller. Problem is I also think you should keep the Wii version since well, then you can do the same.

Also, Zack and Wiki needs me.

Wombat should keep the Wii version

and he should give me the PSP version.

Why because I'm being honest with the versions that I would want to play, and I am writing this as if I would want the reverse. Get it? Anyhow, everyone is damn curious to see or play the Wii version...that is the desired version. Whether it is any good or not is another question.

I'm 31, and Zack and Wiki are the bee's knees.

I think Wombat should keep the wii version, its last gen on a new gen system, you can compare it to this gen, and then give us more detailed dilly on the next Cagcast... (not to mention, MOTION CONTROLS! should make it the best version!)

(I have a wii... by the way *wink wink* *nudge nudge* *hint hint*, and am over 18... 24 to be precise....1983, damn im old.)

So why? cause I would love to see what all this media hub bub is about... I never played the first one, but i heard it was sorta sick and deranged! I figure its worth a good go :)

The Z&W though is the selling point of this contest, I am after that game so bad! but no local retailers seem to have even brought it in :( Those jerks! figures that when a game is awesome, no one nearby brings it. I would love it, Z&W calls to me at the night... it requires my attention, and i need its love. *sniffle*

So i will eventually have to go get the game, but It wont come with Schwag now :( which is where you come in... Muahhahahahaha

I'd like to get the PSP version, because i don't have the other two systems.

Wombat should keep the Wii or the PS2 version, i don't care :p

I'm 23 BTW.

I would like the PS2 version and I think that you should keep the Wii version because the Wii version will give you the most experience with the game.

I'm 22.

Zack and/or Wiki

I will refrain from being a selfish bastard and recommend that you keep the Wii version, for the reason most people have stated: interest in your opinion of the motion controls. I would like the PS2 version, if I were to win. As for the other contest, I am 28.

I will refrain from being a selfish bastard and suggest that you keep the Wii version, for the same reason many people have said: your opinion of the controls. I would like the PS2 version if I were to win. I am 28, and what the hell, I'll throw my name in for the Zack and Wiki contest.

I think you should keep the Wii version because Wii is a new system and your not playing it as much.
I would like the ps2 version because I need to buy a ps2 and if I have that game I will get off my ass and go get one.

I think Wombat should keep the PSP version, since that way, if you embarassed that people might notice the scenes of utter brutality and depravity, you can stuff it in your pocket and pretend that the screams of pain are really just your stomach responding to the Hooter's food you just ate.

I'd like the Playstation 2 version for myself, I'm 22 and Zack and Wiki schwag would be righteous.

I'm 25 and I would like the psp version. I'll have no trouble playing manhunt 2 in public (it was kinda embarrasing to play pokemon). Also, I go back and forth on the bus a lot. You should keep the Wii version so you can strangle people with the Wii remote and rid yourself of stress...since you don't ckoke people in real life, or do you?

The Zack & Wiki schwag looks really cool. I hope it gets a couple of sequels.

I have the Wii version, and my suggestion is to not keep any of the versions. It's very boring.
I'm a huge Zack and Wiki fan, though. Every Wii owner should pick that up.

Wombat should keep the Wii version because it supposedly has the best controls. I'd like the ps2 version because it's the only console i can afford.

Wombat should keep the PSP version since German hackers were able to "unlock" the uncensored version there. And I should get the Wii version because as a true CAG I can't afford to pay fullprice for this game with all the bad reviews, even though I always wanted to check out the series since Manhunt 1.

I'm 21.

Wikki or Zakk!!!11 ;D

hi wombat pls just the PSP VERSION I LIVE IN TEH UK and SINCE IT WONT BE COMING OUT HERE I REALLY WANNA PLAY!!!! BTW KEEP THE WII VERSION SINCE ITS MORE FUN KILLIN PPL

Definitely keep the Wii version. The PS2 and PSP versions just aren't as unique. I'd want the PS2 version - no PSP.

Please to enter me in the Zack & Wiki contest as well. I'm 20.

I think Wombat should keep the PS2 version for only one reason and that is backwards compatibility on the PS3, because we all know that there arent alot games available on the system and playing this game would give you a good enough reason to turn on the system. I on the other wouldnt mind Manhunt 2 for the Wii for the same reason as mention becuase I have had no reason to turn on my Wii. :)

I want to kill people with glass shards. ...Or at least pretend: So give me the Wii version?

Wombat? You've got a PSP and I do not.

And Zack and Wiki.

And I forgot, I am 21.

I think Wombat should keep the PSP version because he has a new job, and will be a busy man on the go. Plus my Wii collection is very, very small...so I'd really like the Wii version.

I'm 27...and would also like the Zack & Wiki schwag.

PSP for me, Wii for you

because I didn't even know it exists, and you should just be able to choke someone with a wiimote.

I had to look it up on WIKI to find out it was for the psp.

oh yeah 26.

I want the Wii version because I need another Wii game, and you should have the PSP version so when you finally get permanently placed in your blog posting position you can show your old workplace this game and leave them with bad images.

I'm 22, and I'd like the Zack & Wiki swag. It's an awesome game.

If I was going to be a selfish bastard, I'd say to give me the Wii version, but I'll be nice, and I'll say I want the PSP version. I would say PS2, but it's not currently in my posession, as my brother's girlfriend temporarily stole it, so that makes me sad. Obviously you earned the superior Wii version by doing all the stuff you have, so keep that for yourself, though Waggle may not be your thing, and PS3 upscaling could be superior... I don't know, surprise me in the end.

And obligatory Zack and Wiki.

And I'm also 18, turning 19 later this month.

Granted, I would like the Wii version, but, considering your celebratae and new job you should keep the Wii version and hopefully like it and write convincing blogs as to why developers should not shy away from mature games for the Wii.

So the PS2 version for me and yes I am over 17.

Zack n Wiki is good 4 me.

Wombat should keep the Wii version, i haven't been playing this system for like forever and it must be the same with you, this is a game for the Wii to play thats not Mii like or the normal cartoony games that Wii game selection is pretty much full of. I'll take the ps2 version, you have a ps3 play ps3 games on it. Thanks and gl on your blog.

Zack and Wiki Entry also please

Edit: i would like the wii version please, i do not have a psp.

Wii selection is so full of crapwear you should keep the wii version. I personally would like to try it on any system. The upscale on the PS3 might make the PS2 one look better so i might want that one. Again I don't touch my PSP either so that may be cool.

I think Wombat should keep the Wii version, as it is the most hyped and therefore the most interesting to comment on in the blog. I think I should have the PS2 version because I still play my PS2 and don't have a PSP.

Also, I'm over 17 and Zack and Wiki looks good.

Wombat, you should keep the PS2 version of the Manhunt so you'll have something to play on your PS3. :)

P.S. I'd like the Wii version.

P.S.S. I was born in '79.

P.S.S.S. Zack & Wiki FTW!~

bread's done
Back