Sunday VG Ads 11/4-11/10 - CC VF5 (360) $40, COD4 (360) w/free COD3 and more

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!
im typing on my iphone so its tough to type everything but i just saw newxt weeks cc sales and i see virtuafighter 5 for 360 is listed at 39.99

It a good thing i waited

Tomb raider anniversary for 360 is 30

Very excited and freaked out

CheapyD's Picks
Best Buy
:360:Save $20 when you buy COD4 and the Wireless Headset
:360:F.E.A.R Files w/$10 gift card $49.99

Circuit City
:360:Virtua Fighter 5 $39.99
:360:Call of Duty 4 w/Free Call of Duty 3 $59.99
:360:Tomb Raider Anniversary $29.99
:360:Timeshift w/$10 gift card $59.99
:360:Wireless Controller $39.99 (Black, White)
:pc:Gears of War $39.99

Target
:360::ps3:Call of Duty 4 w/$5 gift card $59.99

Holy Akira batman! Thanks for the heads up OP! If I could give u a great big hug I would, you just made my November. Now I can trade one of my TRU B2G1F games for Assassin's creed instead of VF5! :lol:

Now could someone please confirm this or with an Ad scan? I just want to know I can pm this at BB before I rip open the plastic and start playing it. Thanks!

I freaking see it as 39.99

I freaking confirm it

In spirit of price match, cc also have free call of duty 3 when you buy cod4

[quote name='heyheyhey11']I freaking see it as 39.99

I freaking confirm it

In spirit of price match, cc also have free call of duty 3 when you buy cod4[/quote]

Free CoD3 with CoD4 purchase....I may have to bite on that one. Thanks!

Are you sure it's not COD 2? COD 3 just came out last year and that would be fantastic. I could get it and Ebay it to offset the cost of COD4, since I already have COD 3.

I wasn't even sure if I was going to buy Call of Duty 4 right off the bat, I may have to jump on that free deal. Virtual Fighter 4 is going to be mine with such an awesome price like that. I was hoping that it would be cheaper anyway just because the PS3 price isn't 60 everywhere.

Sweet news. On a related note, what stores are guaranteed to price match the ad if my CC doesn't have any in stock by the time I get there?

[quote name='jjz203']Now could someone please confirm this or with an Ad scan? I just want to know I can pm this at BB before I rip open the plastic and start playing it. Thanks![/quote]If all else fails, buy another copy at $39.99 and return it with your old receipt. Pretty sure we tend not to post ad scans.

I freaking confirm it

In spirit of price match, cc also have free call of duty 3 when you buy cod4[/QUOTE]

is the deal for ps3 also?

[quote name='trunks982']is the deal for ps3 also?[/quote]

you should be able to find the PS3 version for $29.99 these days. thas how much i got mine. but i'm gonna get the 360 version for online play, woot.

Thanks OP, I didn't plan on picking VF5 up since I don't have a good stick to use with it yet...but at $40 can't resist...hope my gamers card can work on it too, so I can get it for sub $40 w/ tax.

If I were buying VF4 I'd get it on the PS3 just for the better control (except I don't have a PS3 and I don't play fighting games anymore...)

That's great about Tomb Raider Anniversary though. I missed out on the Amazon deal. Hopefully Amazon will price match it as they often do so I can avoid giving money to Circuit City (and not have to waste gas driving there!)

[quote name='Wolfpup']If I were buying VF4 I'd get it on the PS3 just for the better control (except I don't have a PS3 and I don't play fighting games anymore...)

That's great about Tomb Raider Anniversary though. I missed out on the Amazon deal. Hopefully Amazon will price match it as they often do so I can avoid giving money to Circuit City (and not have to waste gas driving there!)[/quote]
PS3 version doesn't have online play, 360 does. (and it's VF5)

I may have to bite...

So tempting but my wallet is not happy about this! VF5, CoD4, Mass Effect. My wallet is in pain!

[quote name='uglyteradon']I wasn't even sure if I was going to buy Call of Duty 4 right off the bat, I may have to jump on that free deal. Virtual Fighter 4 is going to be mine with such an awesome price like that. I was hoping that it would be cheaper anyway just because the PS3 price isn't 60 everywhere.

Sweet news. On a related note, what stores are guaranteed to price match the ad if my CC doesn't have any in stock by the time I get there?[/QUOTE]

Sir or Madam, you can take your fancy pants Circuit City ad to Best Buy, CompUSA or Walmart to achieve maximum price matching. Target no longer does price matching (at least not that I'm aware of) and I am unsure of Kmart.

Good god,

VF5 + COD4 + Tomb Raider Anniversary all at CC, all with decent deals in the same week?! This completely ruined my plans to give videogame buying a rest.

[quote name='breakin2']Are you sure it's not COD 2? COD 3 just came out last year and that would be fantastic. I could get it and Ebay it to offset the cost of COD4, since I already have COD 3.[/quote]

it's cod3 free with purchase of cod4 in cc of course

[quote name='heyheyhey11']it's cod3 free with purchase of cod4 in cc of course[/QUOTE]

Is that XBOX 360 version or PS3 or PC? Kind of important.

Hmmm... totally missed the TRA price since I just got so excited about getting VF5 for $39.99. $30 for TRA does not sound that attractive to me since TR games usually fall like a rock on ebay in a few weeks. So I'm thinking I could probably get TRA on ebay by Christmas for less than $30... and besides, with VF5 in my 360, I probably won't be playing much else until next year anyway! :razz:

I'll take the OP's word for it for now but I'd like to see proof.

I really don't want to spend anymore more money...but with these deals...how can I not?

[quote name='MM3_XBOX']Sir or Madam, you can take your fancy pants Circuit City ad to Best Buy, CompUSA or Walmart to achieve maximum price matching. Target no longer does price matching (at least not that I'm aware of) and I am unsure of Kmart.[/quote]

Sweet! I appreciate the information.

I can confirm what the OP is stating. I have the AD in front of me as we speak. I was going to post this weeks ad today but it looked like he beat me to it. I guess I could just append to his and he could update the OP.

[quote name='bill123']I can confirm what the OP is stating. I have the AD in front of me as we speak. I was going to post this weeks ad today but it looked like he beat me to it. I guess I could just append to his and he could update the OP.[/quote]
Well, can you upload a scan of this please. I wold love to see more details about the COD4 and 3 deal.

Well now if only BB had VF5 in stock already! Sheesh, seriously, I have not seen VF5 in stock ANYWHERE except for GS so far in NYC. Not at TRU or BB or CC. It says in stock online but a quick trip to the local BB on 5th ave and there's nothing there. Supposedly later today... supposedly

Also guys it's probably the COD 3 and not the COD 3 Gold Edition with all the DL content. Probably trying to clear out the old vanilla version. Heyheyhey11 can probably confirm, but to me it would make more sense.

So I should be able to buy today with the Halo 3 coupon and get $20 back on Sunday? I really don't want to wait until the weekend is almost up and I was planning on buying today anyway after work.

[quote name='Xerxes']Also guys it's probably the COD 3 and not the COD 3 Gold Edition with all the DL content. Probably trying to clear out the old vanilla version. Heyheyhey11 can probably confirm, but to me it would make more sense.[/quote]

They show the vanilla version in the ad but we got in a shitload of the GH gold edition yesterday. If I were a betting man the gold version will be the one you get.

[quote name='bill123']They show the vanilla version in the ad but we got in a shitload of the GH gold edition yesterday. If I were a betting man the gold version will be the one you get.[/quote]
I'm not holding my breathe. This is CC. You have to get your gameface on and be prepared to talk to a manager about the smallest stuff. If the add shows one thing and CC has one thing. I bet it'll turn into that thing, YMMV, with bunch of people frustrated and tired and annoied.

This is why I banned one location. I can't keep that up. I do have another location that's a bit more relaxed but they run out of everything.

I freaking confirm it

In spirit of price match, cc also have free call of duty 3 when you buy cod4[/quote]

ZOMG! Free CoD3!? Are you serious? Please tell me this includes the PS3 version. I just pre-ordered at GS figuring I'd use that 10% off coupon but screw that if I can get CoD3 for $6.

Awesome deals!

Edit thanks bill123 & heyheyhey for the info. Definitely in for VF5 and will probably go for COD4 w/free game as well.

Well either way come tues I'll check and see which one works and report back to you guys. Also worth noting they have

Gears of War(pc) 39.99 - save 10
Jericho(pc) 29.99 - save 10
Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff(pc) 9.99 - save 10

Get a $10 gift card with purchase of Timeshift(x360)
Blu-Ray remote for PS3 19.99 - save $5
Xbox 360 Wireless controllers 39.99 (black and white shown)

Thoes are all the actual game deals in this weeks ad

[quote name='MrBeatdown']ZOMG! Free CoD3!? Are you serious? Please tell me this includes the PS3 version. I just pre-ordered at GS figuring I'd use that 10% off coupon but screw that if I can get CoD3 for $6.[/quote]

It just advertises the 360 version but I'll ring both of the ps3 ones up on tues and see if they work too and report back.

[quote name='bill123']Well either way come tues I'll check and see which one works and report back to you guys. Also worth noting they have

Gears of War(pc) 39.99 - save 10
Jericho(pc) 29.99 - save 10
Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff(pc) 9.99 - save 10

Get a $10 gift card with purchase of Timeshift(x360)
Blu-Ray remote for PS3 19.99 - save $5
Xbox 360 Wireless controllers 39.99 (black and white shown)

Thoes are all the actual game deals in this weeks ad[/quote]
CC is tring to bleed me.
First - Get a $10 gift card with purchase of Timeshift(x360)
Proceed to get Tomb Raider Anniversary for - $19.99
And then check out COD 4 and whichever version COD I get, I can take it somewhere for a change up.

Yea this week will be a killer.Eventhough I have COD3 I'm still getting in on this as I'd like the gold version and trade in the vanilla. I can't wait.

[quote name='bill123']It just advertises the 360 version but I'll ring both of the ps3 ones up on tues and see if they work too and report back.[/QUOTE]
Is something happening on Tuesday that we don't know about?? Why can't anyone just find out Sunday when this ad goes into effect? :whistle2:s

TR Anniversary isn't that big of a deal.. GameCrazy sells it at 29.99 anyway.. VF5 is meh.. COD4 is very tempting

bread's done
Back