For the cheap ass that eat Totinos & Jenos pizzas

That sucks. I've got a few pepperoni ones in my fridge. I guess i could kill a few birds with one stone and bring it to work to share with my co-workers.

Blech, those pizzas taste like ass.

And I'm not even picky when it comes to pizza, I'll eat Dominos and those cheap large $5.00 Little Caesars pizzas any day.

[quote name='Bezerker']That sucks. I've got a few pepperoni ones in my fridge. I guess i could kill a few birds with one stone and bring it to work to share with my co-workers.[/quote]

Yeah, I bought a few yesterday. Few hours later, I found about the recall. Kinda pisses me off, since I now have to buy 2 more different pizzas while waiting for a refund for two Pepperoni Trio pizzas I bought.

Oh dear. And one of my classmates is going to be an intern for supply chain at General Mills for the second year in a row this summer. :lol:

Very recently, the dining hall near my dorm started burning the hamburgers to a crisp. First time, I thought it was a shitty cook. Second time, I knew they had to be overcompensating for an e.coli problem. Not eating burgers from there again for a while.

bread's done
Back