Pakutch Tower Burger - Lunch with CheapyD

That burger is kind of wimpy to deserve a picture on a wall... but that's the American in me I guess.

Well, they know big, fat, lazy Americans can easily destroy the "Tower" burger. I guess they didn't need a photo of the obvious. :)

Maybe better as a CAGbag question, but how often do you indulge in this kind of food, Cheapy? I forget, did you mention that you usually ate more Western food, or more "Japanese" food?

[quote name='assassinX']How much was that burger?[/quote]
About $12...I forget if it included the fries and soda.

Cheapy, you looked a little too happy in that video for your own good.

Awesome burger though. Maybe a while ago, I could've had one. Oh well. Did you eat the fries and ice as well? That's probably why you didn't get on the wall of fame.

I know the reason he didn't get on the wall of fame. the japenese people hate all americans because they make fun of them on the simpsons ( mr. sparkles )
and their watching him 24/7 via a micro camera installed into Tai's tiny baby eyes and punishing him when he makes jap jokes

I think I'd probably throw up eating that. Just couldn't finish it. Sorry about Japan keeping the white man down. Should've squinted your eyes, asked them if they would take it then, and get kicked out of the restaurant.

PS- I don't mean to be a net detective (like the guy who freaked out over the towels being out of position in your towel video ) but I belive that for a very short period of time your wife is shown on screen. Confirm?

That burger looked good. And Ive no doubt that I could polish one off. Its just tall, not that wide. Thus the 'Tower' moniker.

At least you didnt have to hike to the top of an mountain on an island this time to get some decent American food. ;)

I'm more surprised that you could actually chuck that thing in your mouth and take a complete top to bottom bite from it than that you finished it..

Time for lunch here i guess...

[quote name='Punk_Raven']
PS- I don't mean to be a net detective (like the guy who freaked out over the towels being out of position in your towel video ) but I belive that for a very short period of time your wife is shown on screen. Confirm?[/quote]Confirmed.

I would like to know whats in the burger. Like if it has some Japanese goodness/quirkiness to make it rank up there as one of the best burgers you've ever had.

that burger looked delcious except for the tomato ! yuck !

what you have to do is this take a poloroid of your self and sneak into the resturant and post it up there your self !

[quote name='KingBroly']Was this video made before or after the 20th?[/quote]

Definitely before!!!!!!

just to note, i was watching that video, and my 4 year old nephew walked into the room and started laughing i said "what?" and he said "That guy looks funny"

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']That burger is kind of wimpy to deserve a picture on a wall... but that's the American in me I guess.[/quote]i agree, i remember watching something on TV about a burger resturant in america, that took your picture for a wall if you ate their biggest burger
and the burger was about that tall, maybe bigger , but was really wide too

**EDIT** found pics of it on the internet from this site
its a pub somewhere in Pennsylvania
its 9 lbs, $23.95
it has on it,
Two whole tomatoes
a half-head of lettuce
12 slices of American cheese
a full cup of peppers
two entire onions
mayonnaise
ketchup
mustard

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']That burger is kind of wimpy to deserve a picture on a wall... but that's the American in me I guess.[/quote]i agree, i remember watching something on TV about a burger resturant in america, that took your picture for a wall if you ate their biggest burger
and the burger was about that tall, but was really wide too

They are just jealous of your skillz Cheapy. You should have just took a snap shot of you, ripped off a couple pics on the wall, and ran out.

I just joined these forums, after many visits to the home page over the last year, and one of the things that always brought me back to CAG (apart from being cheap) was your videos that showed glimpses of life in Japan. I love this stuff!

[quote name='GAMERMASTERMAN']

**EDIT** found pics of it on the internet from this site
its a pub somewhere in Pennsylvania
its 9 lbs, $23.95
it has on it,
Two whole tomatoes
a half-head of lettuce
12 slices of American cheese
a full cup of peppers
two entire onions
mayonnaise
ketchup
mustard[/quote]

Thats Denny's beer barrel pub. Ive been there, but I didnt even think about ordering that burger. They have alot of other 'not quite soo huge but still huge' burgers, although they have even bigger burgers than the one you listed as well.

100_4017_000.JPG

http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com/

[quote name='Puffa469']Thats Denny's beer barrel pub. Ive been there, but I didnt even think about ordering that burger. They have alot of other 'not quite soo huge but still huge' burgers, although they have even bigger burgers than the one you listed as well.

100_4017_000.JPG

http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com/[/quote]
That patty alone must be at least half a cow!

[quote name='yukine']Not even Jesus could eat that burger.[/quote]

who is this ''jesus'' you speak of? I think you mean Jebus

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']who is this ''jesus'' you speak of? I think you mean Jebus[/quote]
No, I'm pretty sure it's "Jesus." I'll ask him how he spells his name later, he's working at Taco Bell right now.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']did they say why you didnt get your picture taken, did it involve gaijin?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, if you look at the wall o' fame closely one of the champions appears to be a white guy named "neil".

[quote name='Msut77']I doubt it, if you look at the wall o' fame closely one of the champions appears to be a white guy named "neil".[/QUOTE]

Neil is really a Japanese guy acting white.

The biggest burger I have ever eaten was the Super Deluxe at Fat Mo's in Nashville. It was a 27 oz buger (3 9 oz. patties). The first 3/4 of it was great. After that, it was like eating rubber.

There is a pic of the Super Deluxe on the Fat Mo's site.

http://www.fatmos.com/

[quote name='Msut77']I doubt it, if you look at the wall o' fame closely one of the champions appears to be a white guy named "neil".[/quote]

Damn.

Well, maybe it's the fact that they saw Cheapy's camera. Or the fact that he ate it like a champ and it embarassed him. Or the fact that they saw a white man walking in with a pregnant Japanese woman. This could've angered them, it could've brought back old feelings of hate and rage that were quitely suppressed for years, tucked away, and never talked about again. They must strike back by saying " no! We will NOT take your picture!" ( in japanese).

They also could've ran out of film ( or whatever ) for the camera.

[quote name='Puffa469']Thats Denny's beer barrel pub. Ive been there, but I didnt even think about ordering that burger. They have alot of other 'not quite soo huge but still huge' burgers, although they have even bigger burgers than the one you listed as well.

100_4017_000.JPG

http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com/[/quote]

OMFG dude, that looks like an entire freaking cow! Vegetarians everywhere would crap themselves in frustration and anger at this XD

*Puts on some random vegetarian sites forums*

I love how everyone is like this burger is nothing for Americans.....infact it's nothing for CANADIANS TOO!!! that thing was weak I could go for two of those stacked!

[quote name='Sejad']I love how everyone is like this burger is nothing for Americans.....infact it's nothing for CANADIANS TOO!!! that thing was weak I could go for two of those stacked![/quote]
and still have room for some beavers tails?

bread's done
Back