nice lookin Star Ocean edition PSP

imascrub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
first look at it. It's the Felicia blue color with the Star Ocean Second Evolution logo design on the back on both sides. Also comes with a shiny Star Ocean branded pouch that kinda looks like those heat resistant clothes that people wear by molten metal and stuff lol.

first-look-star-ocean-limited-edition-psp-20071102031513808.jpg

first-look-star-ocean-limited-edition-psp-20071102031512698.jpg

http://psp.ign.com/articles/832/832412p1.html
Price they said is about the same as buying the system and game separately
Most likely Japan only.

I'm content with my piano black slim. but that one is a very nice color. too bad it probably won't ever see the light of day here.

I have the special edition CC PSP which I love, but if I weren't such a huge fan of Final Fantasy VII, I'd probably get this Star Ocean PSP since it looks so neat. Very pretty and very subtle design.

The bag is pretty bad, though. I'll stick to my rose pink PSP pouch, thanks. xD

Saw it the other day. May consider it as well, but it would be better if the back design went across the whole back and around the PSP logo instead of just cutting off. Not bad though.

It's around $100 more after shipping to import than the MSRP in Japan. So pretty much $330. It's release is a couple days after Christmas... so I'll have to see if I'd really consider it around then.

My friend likes the bag, which I found odd. He's rather nutty though.

[quote name='nakedsushi']The bag looks like a tampon or menstrual pad bag.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought for some reason. I can't wait for the game....I'll stick with my Slim Black though.

bread's done
Back