ajh2298's Tradelist

ajh2298

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
WANT

Gamestop B&M Giftcards-Will pay $20.50 for $25.00 via Non-CC Paypal and I need the cards mailed to me via snail mail if thats ok.

iTunes Gift Cards will pay $19.00 for a $25.00 & $11.00 for a $15.00

HAVE

ASUS Model#RT-N12 SuperSpeed "N" Wireless Router-$30.00 shipped I used it for about two days and could never get it to set-up right with my stuff. Its complete packed back in its box and with CD and Quick Start Guide.

images

2 X God of War III: Phantom of Chaos Skin Gamestop Exclusive-Make offer

Sega Dreamcast Console with power and A/V cables and two official controllers (one grey one clear yellow) plus very beat up original box and instructions. It will also include two complete games NFL 2K1(poor disc condition) and Tomb Raider Chronicles(very good disc condition). It has been tested and cleaned and seems to work fine. The Tomb Raider game works fine but the NFL 2K1 sometimes wont load.

100_0065.jpg

100_0064.jpg

Halo 3:ODST-Sgt. Johnson "Firefight" code-$3.50 paypal

X-Box 360 HD-DVD Drive with remote and all 5 Harry Potter Movies released on HD-DVD. All of the movies do not have the original cover arts but have high quality color photo-copies to replace them, only one of the movies have been watched(Order of the Phoenix) and the other four have never been taken out of their cases.

Here is a photo of the movies:
100_0029.jpg

DOTD- Ninja Gaiden(XB)-Has sercurity tape seal but no shrinkwrap $8.00 shipped(will include disc only copy of Project Gotham Racing 2 for free)

Battlestar Galactica-Razor(DVD sealed)

(all Blu-ray)

Meet the Robinsons-mint
Walk Hard-mint

2 mint Platinum Wavebirds

I have a mint original Halo Edition X-Box that is in mint condition was only used 20 hours maybe and it is all put back in its box, no Halo game included.
FOR SALE

--Halo Edition X-Box Bundle Includes--MAKE OFFER

Halo Console
Halo Controller
Power Cord
A/V Cables
Box and Instructions
DVD Remote and Dongle

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='reibeatall']Whatever you want for that HD-DVD player, it better be cheap.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the free bump and the free thread crap also, asshole.

How about a minty Wavebird for Carnival Games?

If interested, pm me.

I'm heading over to BB and will check on Rock Band 360.

[quote name='donut']How about a minty Wavebird for Carnival Games?

If interested, pm me.

I'm heading over to BB and will check on Rock Band 360.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer but I am good with Wavebirds I have 3 of them.

[quote name='Phil']Underworld evolution (BR), stir of echos(BR) and KOTOR 2 for your Simpsons game?[/QUOTE]

No thanks I have both of those movies already.

bread's done
Back