Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix question

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Do any other dance pads work with this game other than the one that comes bundled with this game?

MadCatz put out a game (MC Groovz Dance Craze), but it's supposedly pretty awful.

They do make mats compatible with all 3 last-gen consoles, check Wal-Marts or Targets (I found mine at Target).

also, for what it's worth, ddr hottest party for wii just uses a gamecube dance pad. it comes bundled with the game. if you buy that, it should also work with mario mix.

[quote name='J7.']Do any other dance pads work with this game other than the one that comes bundled with this game?[/quote]

I have a little box called a "Cube Joybox Pro" which I got from play-asia.com that works pretty well. It's a PS2 to Gamecube adaptor that specifically supports dance pads. It would seem it doesn't work well with all PS2 dance pads (it won't work with Red Octanes "Afterburner" hard dance pad, for example), but it does work quite well with my Red Octane "Ignition 3.0" soft dance pads. I wouldn't say that it is perfect - occasionally I think it may miss a step or see it delayed, but for the most part it works quite well, and really I'm not 100% sure of it messing up at all - that could very well have been me. In any case I defintely play (and get results that are) much, much better with my Ignition 3.0 pads than with the standard pads. Highly recommended.

Oh, and if you want an official DDR Mario Mix dance pad, I have one available for trade/sale - it is brand new, never taken out of the plastic bag, though it is not sealed (it was pulled from a Mario Mix box.) In fact I can ship it to you in the Mario Mix box as I have that too. No, no game included - that's my copy. :)

bread's done
Back