Rock Band Bundles Giveaway + $5.00 FREE game from Goozex!

Goozex

Official Representative
Hey CAGs!

Goozex is running another great promotion here for CAG members. As many of you know, Rock Band comes out later this month and we're giving away Rock Band Bundles to 2 lucky CAG members!

Plus, all new members get 100 Goozex points upfront letting you get a FREE game and experience what so many other CAG members have come to love.

Finally, for current Goozex/CAG members that may feel left out, drop a comment in this thread with your experience on Goozex and you'll be also entered into the contest. This really is our Thanksgiving to all CAG members.

Details
Prize: Rock Band Bundles (2 winners)
Start: November 6, 2007
End: Midnight (PST) November 20, 2007
Winners randomly selected and announced here on November 21, 2007.

To be eligible signup on Goozex with the coupon code: CAG-2007

Click here to go to Goozex

The Rules:
Click here for the rules

Thanks to CheapyD for letting us host this promo here and to everyone in CAGland that has been supportive of Goozex!

If you've got specific How It Works questions feel free to post here, PM me, or post on the Goozex forums -- we've got a lot of great and helpful members like Lurknomore!

Goozex is awesome. Even though I've only made 3 trades its has been fun. I expect to make a lot more trades around Christmas time. This site has saved me a lot of money and I intend to keep using it.

I've signed up but I haven't traded yet. I will as soon as I beat some of my games though! I think its a great idea, and will save me some money buying the 60 games, since theres soooo many coming out now! Thanks Goozex, will be trading soon. I hope I win rock band.

Awesome promotion. I've been hearing good things about Goozex so this is a great opportunity to finally try it out. Thanks!

Current cager and goozex user, I must say I love the site, especially since I found out about the paypal shipping, no more standing in line at the Post office, I will be trading more often now.

More people need to sign up so the 360 game point levels and lines can come down a bit. It's a great service that ultimately gets you closer to the real value of your games, bottom line.

Great service! I've got so many games right now I don't know if I'll ever finish them, and the ones I don't think I'll finish I can trade for more games! Which I also will not finish. It is an endless, yet awesome, cycle!

And if anyone feels like using the link in my sig to sign up, it'd give me some extra points too. Just, y'know... If you wanna. ;)

Love Goozex, it's by far one of the best way to get last generation titles you missed. It helped me play a lot of the old xbox games I missed out on last year.

[quote name='R0wdi']Is this whole thing about a free game true or is there some kind of catch?[/quote]

Here's how to get the free game:

1. Find a 100 point game that is available that you want
2. Add it to your requests
3. Goozex will match you and if the seller agrees to ship the game -- you've spent the 100 points and have a game coming your way

Goozex is great. The Goozex points value you get are much higher than just trading in a game. I have received many games I wanted from my request list.

This is by far the best points-for-games site out there, it's not even close. People should just sign up for free, but this contest is too awesome to pass up.

(since we're on the subject of entering this contest, my username at goozex is seabass)

How many points is the Rock Band Bundle going to be when it hits Goozex? We have to be looking at the first 2000 point game, right? Maybe even 3000 points?

Personally, everything about Goozex is a positive thing. The trades are quick, the communication is great, and it's a HUGE HUGE HUGE amount of games on this site to be traded. They have everything from the current gen games all the way back to the obscure crappy games on PC.

I recommend this site to anyone who has some games they want to get rid of without getting raped by GS/EB for their needs!

[quote name='Goozex']Here's how to get the free game:

1. Find a 100 point game that is available that you want
2. Add it to your requests
3. Goozex will match you and if the seller agrees to ship the game -- you've spent the 100 points and have a game coming your way[/quote]

Ok, thanks

I've been a member for Goozex for about a month now and I've already traded a game I don't think I could've gotten much cash for it, but got a cash value of about $10 thru the point system which was fine to me b/c the site has great value games. I just don't know what to get! Great site and feedback system works great!

goozex user: aznguyen316

After signing up for Goozex I sen out Hitman 360 and got back Resident Evil 2 GC, Manhunt XBox, and Midnight Club 3 PSP. And this was after Hitman had been out for a while and was getting like $12 at Gamestop. So they're good.

My experience with Goozex has been quite poisitive thus far. I have only received a couple of games but have shipped out several and its been good both ways. Some of the queues I've been watching have been going slow it seems but thats probably due to shipping times and the types of games I'm looking at.

Goozex is my preferred way to handle games I don't want anymore instead of being raped by Gamestop's trade in values. I've received 11 games and sent out 6 so far. Some of the games I've gotten are in perfect condition. It's like someone took off the shrinkwrap and sent the game. Goozex is very convenient and awesome to me.

I am extremely impressed with Goozex. It's very organized, and was suprisingly easy to use. Keep it up!!

Goozex User Name: Slateman100

Just throwing my name in the hat. I haven't yet signed up for Goozex but plan to in the next month or so when I have more games to unload - and hopefully a great contest as a bonus. Though this one sounds pretty awesome too!

Goozex is pretty sweet because you can get a decent trade for even old games. I plan on doing many trades in the future. YOU ROCK GOOZEX!

Goozex has been great.

Unloaded a ton of games I haven't touched in years.
And gotten some new ones to sit on the shelf in their place :D.

PS, Thanks for including us existing members!

I just sent out a game and got 1000 points, + a 50 point tip. It's awesome there, though I really wish more people put up new release games.

Just signed up and put Fable for orignal xbox in my requests. Gonna see how this works out. If everything goes well i think this will be a great way to trade games.:drool:

i have nothing but good things to say about goozex i have had all good experiences and manages to finally get a copy of persona for ps1 without getting slammed on ebay

I have a question before I register:
I see Halo 3 "cost" 1,000 points to have shipped to you.
Does that mean you also get 1,000 points for trading it in as well?

Because if so, Rock Band is also 1,000 points...so yeah, that seems a bit overwhelming for me to accept if it's true, lol. Trading Halo 3 for rock band, assuming it means the complete package with instruments.

But yeah, I was wondering if trading in Halo 3 would allow me to get Orange Box, just like that?

Great contest. Also, thanks for considering the current members, too!

Goozex rocks! I've received some great games from this service, and they've all been in excellent condition!

I've sent and received so many games with this service in the last couple months I can't even keep up. The best thing was that I just got a new DS, and within 2 weeks I've received 4 of the best reviewed games for it from Goozex (in addition to some 360 and PC games). I've saved a lot of money doing this. In fact, if you can play and trade games quickly your game collection will nearly never drop in value. Goozez is awesome!

Thanks to Goozex for also allowing current members in on the promotion.

Goozex ID = JerryG

[quote name='McNutsack']I have a question before I register:
I see Halo 3 "cost" 1,000 points to have shipped to you.
Does that mean you also get 1,000 points for trading it in as well?

Because if so, Rock Band is also 1,000 points...so yeah, that seems a bit overwhelming for me to accept if it's true, lol. Trading Halo 3 for rock band, assuming it means the complete package with instruments.

But yeah, I was wondering if trading in Halo 3 would allow me to get Orange Box, just like that?[/QUOTE]

Trading away Halo 3 will earn you 1000 points. Rock Band's value will probably rise to a more reasonable value when it's released.

But yes, you could get Orange Box after dumping Halo 3, but since many people probably want Orange Box, it might take awhile for your spot to come up.

Nice contest, the service actually looks awesome, I see a lot of games I'd want that I can get much cheaper than anywhere else.

Wow, everyone's saying great things about Goozex. I should definitely check this out. All they'd really need to do to get a loyal member out of me is to promise I won't get $5 for 3 games like at Gamestop. lol

Thanks, charged.
I own the biggest GOW group on Myspace(5,000), and another few hundred member gaming group, I am sharing this website with the whole community on the front page.
This is what we've all always wanted to do when we walk into GS; question why we can't just trade in our used game for another used game.

Of course when I joined last month, there was no promotion like this LOL.

It's a great site, very good to put up older games for trade and get games you really want. Beware though that any 360 games released this year is going to cost 600-1000 points. All the older games are anywhere from 100-400 points.

I've sent PDZ, Primal, Forgotten Realms Demon Stone, and The Bard's Tale and have received Mario Kart DS and Smackdown vs Raw 07.

So far I've sent out four games (though I haven't made any trades yet coming my way) and I'm using it to clear out my backlog of games that I've had for ages but just never got around to playing. The site gives you a great value for your games (especially older ones) and it seems that the more members we get on there the better the service will be. My only suggestion? Make a way to use Paypal shipping directly similarly to how eBay does it, so that we'd get shipping tracking and such for cheap. Maybe that's already an option as I saw another member here mention it, but I didn't see it listed on the site. Oh yeah and btw my name on Goozex is the same as here:

goomba478

Thanks for entering us into the contest too :) Makes me feel a lot better about the contest on the whole. Good luck everyone! If you have any games you want be sure to check out my list. I'm going to be adding a ton of new ones soon.

=JJ=

[quote name='Darwin23']so how do you put the coupon code to join the contest??? i signed up but i didnt see any coupon code field.[/quote]

Scroll down in the registration field and enter CAG-2007 into the coupon code field.

[quote name='McNutsack']Thanks, charged.
I own the biggest GOW group on Myspace(5,000), and another few hundred member gaming group, I am sharing this website with the whole community on the front page.
This is what we've all always wanted to do when we walk into GS; question why we can't just trade in our used game for another used game.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good... you should have a referral link in your profile, so that if you refer people, you get free trade tokens or points (not sure which). Might want to give that a shot on your myspace.

Goozex is a great site. I've done about 10 trades and the only time I ever had an issue it was resolved before I could even worry about it. Definitely a great site.

bread's done
Back