Last Remnant, DDR, Guitar Hero, Final Fantasy VI & more!(New Games added 2-9)

deathscythehe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
All for trade/sale (All Sealed):

PS3
Turok

Last Remnant
Def Jam Icon
Turok

PS2
Singstar Abba
Guitar Hero 3
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
DDR Suprnova 2 Bundle
DDR Suprnova

DS
DQM Joker

GBA
Final Fantasy VI

GC
Fantastic 4

$7 Viva Piñata Faceplate

DVD
Argentosoma Complete Collection
$7 Star Ocean EX Vol 1 (Sealed with limited edition pencil board)

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up two of those back when the Movie Trading Company was still in business. Oddly enough, I still have the bags and the 12 month sub card they came with. I believe those ones expired at the birth of the 360 though.. A shame.

[quote name='jaysapathy']I picked up two of those back when the Movie Trading Company was still in business. Oddly enough, I still have the bags and the 12 month sub card they came with. I believe those ones expired at the birth of the 360 though.. A shame.[/quote] I don't see anything on them that mentions an expiration date. I'm looking on Amazon now and someone said they just used these exact ones in September without any problem.
http://www.amazon.com/review/produc...ts=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

So just to be clear this card is one made with the original Xbox in mind? I mean before they redesigned that card with X360 logos?

I'm sort of interested if they are still usable.

I used an origional Xbox 12 month starter kit (the one with Crimson Skies) for my subscription with no problem. Used it last year though but I don't think they expire.

[quote name='Pijaibros']So just to be clear this card is one made with the original Xbox in mind? I mean before they redesigned that card with X360 logos?

I'm sort of interested if they are still usable.[/quote]
These are the original xbox cards, and as FxhoundADAM says they do not expire.

[quote name='deathscythehe']I just completed my first sale of a card and can confirm that these codes are still valid and work with adding to an existing account.[/quote]
That's what I needed to know. PM me and I'll take one of your hands. Thanks!

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I'll take the last one, if it includes the headset, I need one.

send me a PM.

Wait, does it not include a headset?[/quote]
No, I never mentioned a headset.

[quote name='deathscythehe']Sold 4 so far. I have 3 2 more cards available for $35. These cards work with existing 360 accounts.

Also for trade (All Sealed):

PS2
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Dance Factory
Armored Core: Last Raven
Soul Calibur 3

DS
Contact

Viva Piñata Faceplate

DVD
Star Ocean EX Vol 1
Cowboy Bebop 6th Session (Opened but mint)[/quote]
Possible to get one for $30...its waht I ahve in my PaYPal....

bread's done
Back