Obscure NES titles! NEON nintendo signs! Rare Bioshock Faceplate! come and get it!

Pestilence

CAGiversary!
I have in my possession some amazingly awesome stuff, I was gonna throw them on ebay but I thought I would give all of you CAG'ers a chance at it first.

First we have some original NES titles, seperated into lots of 6.

First lot is Tecmo Baseball, NES Baseball, Silver Surfer, Contra, Super Mario Bros 2, and Skate or Die

Second lot is Goal!, Rollergames, NES Baseball (another one), The Goonies II, Paperboy, and Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

Third lot is TMNT II: Arcade Game, SNK Basebeall Stars, Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, 8 eyes, Double Dribble, and Tecmo Basketball Stars

Each game works perfectly fine, and I am willing to sell each lot for $30 each + $5 for shipping

My next item up for bid is a perfect condition neon Nintendo Sign. This sign came from a store that is no longer using this sign, it is perfect for any game/multimedia room.

I am willing to let this go for $100 + $20 shipping (This thing is VERY fragile)

Next up for grabs is the ultra rare Bioshock Faceplate for the Xbox 360. There were only 5100 of these things made in the world and I have number 3363. It is in perfect condition still in the box with everything included inside of it as well. The exclusive gamerpic/theme card is unused as well, as tempted as I was, lol.

I am willing to let this go for $100 + $5 shipping

Guys, please do not be afraid to send me an offer on anyone of these items, I will take them all seriously.

Paypal will the means of payment, BTW.

bread's done
Back