Wombat on Xbox Live Marketplace!

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
Among the new additions to the Xbox Live Marketplace today is Wombat's "I'm just here for the children" video. Yes, you too can have Wombat on your big screen tv. Unfortunately, he's not in hi-def. Or maybe that's fortunately...

Congrats, Wombat!

The video can be found under "Games->New Arrivals->Xbox 360 Community->Family Fun at Toys R Us". The Wombat portion starts around the 3:40 mark.

motivator3571736si1.jpg

I'm not sure I want to watch that. I always visualize CheapyD and Wombat as their WhipSmartBanky-drawn avatars, moving around the real world, a la Roger Rabbitt. Whenever I listen to the CAGcast, I imagine those characters with headsets on. It makes it funnier, I think.

Oh, who am I kidding...I'll download just about anything free in the "New Arrivals" video section on XBLA. This can and will be held against him in the court of SDF, though. Somehow. Don't bother trying to find the logic.

[quote name='lurknomore']F8X, I love the Photoshop project....but did you photoshop away Wombats shoulders?[/quote]
I figured if his silhouette had larger shoulders he would look more demeaning. The smaller shoulders make him look more like a basement dweller than a man.

also I screwed up.

I don't really come in this area of the forums very often, so it was certainly odd when I had that video playing while I was busy with other stuff and not really paying attention...then he shows up on the TV.

Still, the highlight of that video was the little kid inhaling so hard his nostrils imploded.

I don't really come in this area of the forums very often, so it was certainly odd when I had that video playing while I was busy with other stuff and not really paying attention...then he shows up on the TV.

Still, the highlight of that video was the little kid inhaling so hard his nostrils imploded.

[quote name='Patriot']Wow... I didn't read the post well and I actually checked the marketplace...[/QUOTE]

Your post confuses me... the video is on the XBL Marketplace.

[quote name='evanft']He looks like Elvis Costello's fat, down-syndromed brother in that picture. Good stuff.[/quote]

More like a younger David Paymer:

bartlebyzk3.jpg

[quote name='yukine']More like a younger David Paymer:

bartlebyzk3.jpg
[/quote]

Holy shit, yeah! Throw some glasses on that guy and there you go.

bread's done
Back