- - - - -

KillerBean Forever- An 85 minute film made by one animator

#1 Xevious   Most Damned CAG Evar CAGiversary!   8934 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:43 AM

Being an underground animator myself...I just want to see that I thought this guy deserves some recognition for his work. I was a fan of his early Killer Bean short but this is a feature length film (85 minutes long).

Here is the link:
http://www.killerbea....com/index.html

Here is the link to his earlier film
Killer Bean 2
http://www.killerbea...com/videos.html

#2 darthbudge   The Real DB CAGiversary!   20048 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:27 AM

Where can I get that movie? It looks awesome.

#3 Xevious   Most Damned CAG Evar CAGiversary!   8934 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:43 AM

Where can I get that movie? It looks awesome.

The animator is still rendering the final images. Here is what he posted on CGtalk.com:

Hey Cgtalk folks,

It's been a long time since I've posted anything. I've been keeping quiet for some time now, and now I have some news. The past 4 years, I've been sitting at home working full time on my feature film directorial debut:

Killer Bean Forever - (http://www.killerbeanforever.com)

I'm in the final rendering stages right now. Currently it is 85 minutes long and rendered in HD 24p. Check out the trailer on my website.

Posted Image
Jeff Lew

#4 dastly75   Resident Squirrel CAGiversary!   3563 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:57 AM

Awesome, tagged

#5 mykevermin   Queen of Scotland CAGiversary!   37011 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:59 AM

Looks remarkably better than that PS1-cutscene-lookin' POS "The Ten Commandments" that's coming out in theaters this Winter.

That said, the characters look more like the puppet Chicken McNuggets from the 80's.

#6 cochesecochese   corrompido e imoral CAGiversary!   4894 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

cochesecochese

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:57 AM

Tag; I'll be back for this after work

#7 Purple Flames   MC Sucka DJ CAGiversary!   5775 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Purple Flames

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:59 PM

That's awesome. I wanna see the full film now.

#8 headpiece747   I'm always angry CAGiversary!   2886 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

headpiece747

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:17 PM

If I was in a theater I would be clapping. I remember seeing Killer Bean so long ago and was waiting for an update.

Also Jeff Lew the creator use to let you download the ultimate edition of Killer Bean 2.1 but it looks like the link is now down but you can keep trying.

Ultimate Edition, Divx 5.1.1 - Highest quality version ever released
89 mb, 640x480 DVD quality video, stereo mp3 audio
Requires a relatively fast computer for smooth playback. Not ideal for video conference sharing.
PLEASE NOTE: Transfer for this version is limited to 60 gigs per month. If the link doesn't work, that means quota has been exceeded for the month.