McDonalds Japan - Lunch with CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[digg]http://digg.com/videos/people/McDonalds_Japan_Filet_O_Shrimp_McPork[/digg]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4L91K9UC88[/media]

Hmm. Both of those sandwiches looked pretty good, Cheapy.

...I hope the McDonalds near my house sells Squid Fries! ;)

Edit: The video worked for me. He JUST posted it.

Those Prawn Burgers (if they're the same thing) are pretty good. The one I had in KL had this mayo/pink sauce on it, though. I wish they sold those things here.

Bleh, I can't even remember the last time I ate at a McDonalds, I vowed never to eat there the rest of my life. Also the video said no long available.

I don't eat at McDonald's very often, but I did enjoy the Ebi Fillet-O that I tried last month. Can't say the same for the McPork, though - it has the texture of a sausage patty, but I didn't think the flavor was very similar at all. The sauce they put on it doesn't help any, either. Yucky.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Shit don't work on youtube.com but does here.
Btw Jews aren't suppose to eat pork right?[/quote]
yea i thought they werent suppose to eat that but hey its cheapy so he can do as he pleases

The shrimp one looks delicious.

And I like this comment on YouTube: Who the hell is this guy and why does every damn youtube video need to have some inane techo blasting either at the beginning, ending, or during?

:lol:

OMG Ur eating Shellfish & Pork!!!!!!! Lol jk that looks delicious! Notte to self, visit McDs on my trip to Tokyo next year!

[quote name='daphatty']Holy crap! Did anyone else watch the Racist McDonalds video that YouTube linked at the end of Cheapy's video?! Unreal...[/quote]

It's not showing up for me, link it yo.

oh man, i remember when my family visited japan a little while back. we found this little restaurant in the shinjuku area that had the BEST squid testicles i have ever tasted. and believe me, i've tasted a LOT of those.

they also had hamburgers, which sort of sucked.

When you said Squid Testicles, did you mean Tenticles? or you really mean Testicles? Hehe but I got the joke =)
I've been in CAG since Nov. 07, first time I came to the CheapyD Japan advanture section. It's really cool and I had a few smiles and laughs.
Reminded me of the times when I was in Japan...

I'm guessing CheapyD created this whole site, I just want to thank you CheapyD if you read this. Saved me alot of money and gave me a lot of good times ever since I signed in =)

[quote name='TheEyecon']That shrimp burger looks freakin' delicious.
I wonder if they will ever sell them in America.[/QUOTE]
The Ebi Fillet-O is indeed amazing. Just had another this past weekend!

Love videos like this, very keen to see stuff from other countrys that I can compare back here like japans mcdonalds to mine in NZ. Should do more videos like these more often Cheapy.

PEACE!!

Will.

bread's done
Back