blockbuster great gift giveaway

whitedeath

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
http://www.bbgreatgifts.com/

here are the prizes

Grand Prize #1: 5-night trip for two to the Sheraton Keauhou Resort & Spa on the Big Island, HI (ARV $4,800).
Grand Prize #2: 5-night trip for two to the Sheraton Kauai in Kauai, HI (ARV $4,800).
Grand Prize #3: 5-night trip for two to the Westin Maui in Maui, HI (ARV $5,000).
Grand Prize #4: 5-night trip for two to the Sheraton Waikiki in Waikiki, HI (ARV $4,300).
First Prize: (7 winners) 10,000 Starwood Preferred Points certificate (ARV $700).
Second Prize: (200 winners) 52-week Blockbuster rental card (ARV $223.08).
Third Prize: (100 winners) 1-year Blockbuster VIP Game Pass (ARV $263.88).
Fourth Prize: (100 winners) 6-month Blockbuster VIP Game Pass (ARV $131.94).
Fifth Prize: (25 winners) 1-year Blockbuster Total Access VIP online rental membership (ARV $215.88).
Sixth Prize: (25 winners) 6-month Blockbuster Total Access VIP online rental membership (ARV $107.94).
Seventh Prize: (450 winners) 3-month Blockbuster Total Access online rental membership (ARV $53.97).
Eighth Prize: (350,000 winners) Single package of Orville Redenbacher's Microwave from Blockbuster (ARV $.99)

thanks to freebies are great @ SD for this

i won a free bag of popcorn today

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']1) 25 Free Snapfish photos (plus 20 more if you're a new member)
2) 50% off rewards membership for one year (in-store)

Thanks op.[/QUOTE]

same here.

I got half off of a year of their rewards membership, but I don't have a Blockbuster in my city, so it's completely useless to me, as is the rent one, get one free.

Whenever I go to the page I can see the fine print at the bottom of the page and I can hear some shitty Christmas like music, but I don't see anything else :cry:

[quote name='Warner1281']Whenever I go to the page I can see the fine print at the bottom of the page and I can hear some shitty Christmas like music, but I don't see anything else :cry:[/quote]

Same.

[quote name='CAG#200']thanks op

won "rent 1 get one free" coupon, and some snapfish photos -_-.[/quote]

Me too. Thanks OP!

So, does it auto-enter you every day, or do you have to enter yourself?

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Me too. Thanks OP!

So, does it auto-enter you every day, or do you have to enter yourself?[/quote]

No you have to enter everyday.

thanks to the OP.

I got 25 free prints which is pretty neat actually. I already have the unlimited Blockbuster rentals so I can do without the R1G1 coupons and such. The popcorn is nice though ;)

[quote name='darthbudge']How long is it from when you sign up to when you get an email?[/quote]

I always get the email within half an hour of entering.

Sometimes it's immediate even.

[quote name='Leek']Some one please scan me one of them rent 1 get 1 free?[/quote]

The coupons use unique UPCs. Good for one time use. You could just try entering every day like the rest of us.

$10 off any purchase on their online store. Also, if anyone gets a $10 off coupon they aren't using, shoot me it =P

I nabbed Godzilla - Tokyo S.O.S. used for 2.40 shipped with it :D Its a good day for Geo for once.

Blockbuster ships fast, the coupon for 10 bucks off anything online I used for the Godzilla movie arrived already, so woot Tokyo SOS time! It came with cover art even :O

bread's done
Back