FREE 'Kill Bill' DVD

[quote name='magilacudy']Do you have to sign up for a subscription or pay eventually to get the DVD?[/quote]

I honestly don't think anyone knows. I've signed up for a few things from freebizmag and havent heard a word good or bad about anything.

I have gotten a bunch of stuff from Freebizmags, but not a dvd yet. But the dvds are of very limited quantity. I think FBM is starting to get more responses than they can handle.

Apparently I signed up for Freebizmags already, but I don't remember doing so. I entered my e-mail address for the first question and it loaded up my full name. Kind of scary that they have my info without me knowing.

yeah, for a chance at a free Kill Bill DVD, they can have my email and address. as it is, i get hundreds of spam mails per day.

Yea, I'm not gunna try this it's a waste of energy. I signed up for the beautiful Mind DVD and some mags but never got them. I don't like freebizmag.com

I have gotten one mag subscription from them, but no DVDs yet, but it is possible that I was too late. After all, it says they only have 150 of them. Might as well try, as they dont send me spam.

I've given up on freebizmag. I gotten some gamepros from them but never any dvds. I guess at one point I forgot to opt out of their email list and I noticed that they announced the dvd giveaway in their spam. I figure if they really only have 150 copies the probablility that I will get one is pretty slim.

bread's done
Back