Did anybody get the SAME issue of EGM this month?

magnawiz

CAGiversary!
Just today I got the same issue of EGM that I did last month (the one with Ninja Gaiden 2 cover; the ninja). Anybody know the number for customer service at EGM? Am I the only one? :cry:

I got the new issue today. though, it wasn't that impressive and would be pissed if I had to pay $6 for a 98 page magazine.

[quote name='SL4IN']I got the new issue today. though, it wasn't that impressive and would be pissed if I had to pay $6 for a 98 page magazine.[/quote]

that's probably because it's a holiday issue and not one of their normal monthly issues . . .

There is a support forum on their website, but I don't remember where it is. Once I got a Games for Windows issues that was missing 15 pages. I used the forum and got a new copy a week or two later.

You might have two separate subscriptions going to your house. This happened to me when I signed up for a free year of EGM, but instead of adding onto my existing subscription, they accidentally gave me a new additional one.

A quick email to EGM customer service fixed it.

Oh yeah this is the free subscription deal that I found on CAG. So normal customer service works for this?

[quote name='snakelda']lol,I was wondering,how does EGM make any money on this magazine if most of the time,this mag is offered for free?[/quote]

Through game advertisements in the magazine.

bread's done
Back