Contest Over - Win one of 4 copies of Contra 4 (DS)!

Wombat's Super Mario Galaxy Launch Party entry, easily, because he was like, all over it, he covered it, even posted pictures from a real digital camera, real journalist-person-like and stuff.

Having my Cake is my favorite of Wombat's posts thus far, as I am so proud of him for beating it! Isn't your life complete now?

The Internet; Doing Your Parent’s Job Since 1995, This post just cracked me up especially when he referred to children as spawn...

"Assassin's Cred." Aside from that hilarious Rabbid-as-Altair picture, I like that Wombat gave even more notice to what was clearly a biased review by IGN. "Cut and paste error," my ass; they got caught, and were forced to change it. Bravo!

[quote name='contej85']I'm going to have to go with Game Developer's Theater: Viva Pinata edition, as it made me laugh out loud when I first read it.[/QUOTE]
I liked that one too, especially because it had AC Slater in the picture :lol:

Honorable mention to one of the first ones with "Hot Dog" in it.

having my cake....after reading it, i rented orange box. portal is great and i still haven't touched the rest of the game yet.

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/what_about_the_children/

"I'm just here for the children." This is my favorite becuase no matter how you take it, it's funny. You either picture children crowding around Wombat as if he is some lovable Barney-esque character, or you picture Wombat rampaging through TRU, devouring children. :)

Edit: I just watched that Halo kid video, and I think I changed my mind. That little guy was really sweet, and so grateful to his parents. Brings a tear to me eye.
Edit edit: N/m, Rusty posted that one.

My favorite so far is the "Having My Cake" post about Portal. I agree that in this day and age, it is insanely difficult to avoid spoilers for games.

I am on the final stage of Portal, and I am taking my time and enjoying it.

Nice work on the blog, Wombat.

A very Halo Birthday...just felt very contrived. it's like the parents were trying recreate n64 kid.

honestly the family could've edited it better.

avatar cards are cool and all but did we have to sit through so much other gift openings?

so I expect the post on gamerblog where the "xbox360 kid" sells his xbox 360 on ebay.

I love the Alarmist Friday Post. Its finally bringing to attention to Link stealing from townspeople. He also steals from the bad guys as well.

100 Xbox Live Games! Why Should I Care if Microsoft

This would be my favorite post of Wombat's thus far. He makes a great point that we got Screwed with Screwjumper. Seriously that's all they had?

Good Honest Reporting Wombat.

"Having My Cake" - Just makes the interminable wait for the PS3 port of the Orange Box more unbearable. Sounds so great.

Favorite: The kid getting a 360 for his birthday. I watched it with my girlfriend and she thought it was the cutest thing ever.

This is one i like. newer but still very well done.
lahdlaslkajsd.jpg

Achievement Unlocked: Late To The Party

My favorite post is the very Halo Birthday post. It brings back memories of getting the best gifts ever. That kid is also the most grateful kid ever, even trying to give his dad money and the end of the video.

i'm going with "Known issues Ruin Xbox Live old Originals". I never bought the original Xbox, but i'm interested in the 360. looks like if i want to play those old games, i'll make a trip to gamestop and pick them up. probably cheaper that way too.

Wombat's "What About the Children?" post. This is the best post because when he says, "I'm just here for the kids," you can't help but laugh; also it's kind of creepy lol.

My favorite post of wombat is the one about the cagcast and how you can win a copy of contra 4. If I win then it is for sure my favorite.

I guess I'm the only one voting for this one, and as much as I like ya Wombat I really thought it was funny that a game like Zack and Wiki would develop nightmares about sleep. You're obviously a fan of the game so that gives you that much more street cred in my book ^_^ Good luck with the blog and great job to you and Cheapy on your podcasts. They're the best!

=JJ=

bread's done
Back