ESPN NFL 2K5-How to get milestone for winning the Pro Bowl?

ragtop70

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'm sorry if this is the wron forum. I don't really know where to post this. Before anyone flames me, I've already tried GameFaqs and got no answers.
I'm playing the Xbox version if that matters. I've won the Pro Bowl twice and still haven't gotten the milestone. Can it be had?

I didn't do that because I figured the PS2 version would be the same. I didn't want to post in the MS and Sony forums with the same question.

What are you, 10 years old?
You're not helping anyone. Please go troll and flame elsewhere. Neither CheapyD nor a mod has mentioned having a problem with this topic. If they did, they'd move it. Please leave me alone. If you're trying to start an e-fight, look somewhere else. I have better things to do.

Thank you. I appologize if your earlier posts that I took as mischief were meant to help. I didn't even know there was a 2K forum.

[quote name='ragtop70']Thank you. I appologize if your earlier posts that I took as mischief were meant to help. I didn't even know there was a 2K forum.[/quote]

No worries, you must've caught me in a bad mood the other day, I was being a jerk, so I apologize for that.

bread's done
Back