White DVD cases

drfunk85

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I am looking to buy anywhere between 5-20 white DVD cases (like the Wii game cases). Where would be the cheapest place to get these?

[quote name='drfunk85']I am looking to buy anywhere between 5-20 white DVD cases (like the Wii game cases). Where would be the cheapest place to get these?[/QUOTE]

Do you actually need them for Wii games? Because Nintendo sells the real ones directly from their online store. Not the cheapest, just pointing that out.

[quote name='valor19']Do you actually need them for Wii games? Because Nintendo sells the real ones directly from their online store. Not the cheapest, just pointing that out.[/quote]

One was meant for Wii Sports, and I had some DVDs that I wanted to display in white cases. I was also going to order a few extra while I was doing it just to have a few extra. I knew about the real ones on Nintendo's site, but they are a bit expensive, so I figured I'd check to see if there was a much cheaper alternative.

Thanks for all the replies.

well if u have a daughter or kid and they have Disney movies...alot of those are white. i switched one out when i printed out a cover for wii sports lol

bread's done
Back