Limited edition Pikachu Nintendo DS Lite

hm that's not a bad price on the bundle. that's about what the system sold for on ebay with shipping (without the extras).

That doesn't seem like a bad price, you get a lot of stuff with it, if you really want to be walking around with a bright yellow DS...

Bundle includes Limited edition Pikachu Nintendo DS Lite, Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl game cartridges, a scenario guide for the games, and a Pokédex
Limited quantities available
Great gift!
Total $345.95 (that's SUPER EXPENSIVE DEAL EVER)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Bundle includes Limited edition Pikachu Nintendo DS Lite, Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl game cartridges, a scenario guide for the games, and a Pokédex
Limited quantities available
Great gift!
Total $345.95 (that's SUPER EXPENSIVE DEAL EVER)[/quote]

well it's a damn good think they have those limits up...:rofl:

Sucks that it is only available in the bundle but at least the price is comparable with eBay and you get the games, books, etc. If these are as limited as the black Diamond/Pearl ones the site sold earlier this year, they will most likely be gone in about a week or so, esp. with the holidays.

$345.95 is not a bad price on this for limited edition DSlite, both diamond and pearl, the guide, and poke'dex it's about the same as the D/P DSlite I got and the extra games I used it for extra legendaries and storage. =)

Though pikachu is not my favorite poke'mon I would've gotten this bundle if I had missed out on the black DSLite..

bread's done
Back