Is this fake/fraud from NAU?

Looks like a scam: all other links on that site don't go anywhere else. Plus, a university should have a .edu extension, no? NAU's official site is nau.edu. This seems like a scam to get NAU accounts.

The thing is that in the letter,there is my user name and password I have to enter.I only have to enter my address and name.Nothing else.

© 2007 Royall & Company. Patent Pending. All Rights Reserved.

This is on the site you mention above.

Here is the company's site: http://www.royall.com/

If you want, e-mail the people at this site and ask if they are doing something with the website you have listed here.

Decals as in parking decals?

If so then I wouldn't trust this site. No arizona university uses an outside source to "give away" decals. I should know, I currently work at ASU Parking. As much as you may think it's a rip-off, pay the money for a real decal from the university. If this place does give out permits, you may find that it's a fake one. The price at ASU for using a fake parking decal is $250 and your car could be towed.

[quote name='SithFran']Decals as in parking decals?

If so then I wouldn't trust this site. No arizona university uses an outside source to "give away" decals. I should know, I currently work at ASU Parking. As much as you may think it's a rip-off, pay the money for a real decal from the university. If this place does give out permits, you may find that it's a fake one. The price at ASU for using a fake parking decal is $250 and your car could be towed.[/quote]

Can you get me a discounted decal? :lol:

[quote name='yukine']Can you get me a discounted decal? :lol:[/quote]

Ha. Now if you had any tickets I could clear them out for you.

bread's done
Back