Question about cable brand

Reminds me of the Psyclone cables that Best Buy sells. I've used the cheapest Chinese cables money can buy and super shielded Monster cables and I've never seen a difference for component video.

[quote name='Danil ACE']I just picked up a halo edition xbox recently (to mod), and it came with a XIOS component cable. Is this brand any good?

Here is a link to a site selling it
http://www.futureshop.co.uk/ixos-xpx04200-xbox-to-5-rca-cable-2m-p-266.html[/quote]

If you're satisfied with the picture then they're good. I have seen slight variations in picture clarity between Microsoftand other brand component cables, but not huge differences. The signal transmission quality seemed to go...1.Microsoft 2.Monster 3.Psyclone 4.Intec/"other" brands. The only really bad cables I tried were multi-ported switchbox types, which don't deliver a clean signal.

1st party Microsoft component cables are only $12.99 used at GameCrazy; $14.99 new at GameCrazy and EB/GameStop if you can find them. Fry's Electronics also carries GE/Philips optical digital for Dolby Digital setups for $9.99.

bread's done
Back