Chuck for Huck

Independents can vote in GOP primaries in many states -- I think that's the crowd he's looking for, specifically in Iowa and New Hampshire early on.

Hahaha, the first comment is pretty awesome - " ahahahaha stupid americans i can stand you, go suicide every single one of you (except from american communists and NOFX)"

Endorsements, for the most part, are worth jack shit.

Even newspapers' support are worth little. The Liberal government election in 1980 was a majority victory, despite 101 of 105 prominent newspapers telling their readership to vote Tory.

[quote name='t0llenz']Independents can vote in GOP primaries in many states -- I think that's the crowd he's looking for, specifically in Iowa and New Hampshire early on.[/QUOTE]

He'd better shy away from promoting wanting to dismantle the IRS if he wants to get independents/moderates to the polls in the primaries.

Moreover, drawing independents and moderates to the polls in a primary election is a fool's errand. The biggest problem with primaries is that only heavily motivated party members vote in them, and turnout usually stinks. He's not going to do well in that sense.

Then again, he stands no chance of taking the GOP spot, so it's a fool's errand all around.

With regards to the ad, it's refreshing that it isn't an attack ad, but I'm deadly sick of the need to wrap politics in entertainment; that's what this ad does. I didn't like this ad, and I didn't like the Hillary Clinton video where she and Bill spoofed the Sopranos' final scene in the diner.

Those Chuck Norris jokes are garbage. I hated this ad.

I agree with myke: politics shouldn't be wrapped up in comedy and entertainment when it's so instrumental in determining the path of the country.

This is as god a thread as any to post your favorite Chuck Norris quotes.

1. Chuck Norris does not go hunting, for hunting implies the possibility of failure, Chuck Norris goes killing.

2. Chuck Norris doesn't use a razor blade to shave, he roundhouse kicks himself in the face. This is because the only thing that can cut Chuck Norris, is Chuck Norris.

3. Oswald did not kille JFK. He tried to, but Chuck Norris stopped the bullets with his teeth and JFK's head blew up out of amazement.

bread's done
Back