60GB PS3 $349.99 @ H.E.B. (Texas)

[quote name='Tirade']http://www.heb.com/services/storeReview.jsp?storeNumber=999

Wish I lived in TX....[/quote]

What does that have to do with anything... I live in Texas and I'm like 6 hours away from the nearest HEB. AWWW and its such a good deal too...

OH wait, I'm "relatively" close to one. Like an hour or two... mmm I was thinking of importing a JAP one but I think the same problem with the BC, DualShock and ceramic white problem arises.

You know at least the Xbox 360's Core model can be upgraded....

The ad is for H.E.B. Plus, which is like a Super Target or Super Wal-Mart...a grocery store with a department store attached. NOT the regular H.E.B. stores.

[quote name='aniousjoe']but where are the heb plus stores? they're the only ones carryin' it, right? i'm lookin' for one in houston[/quote]

There's a new HEB Plus store just opened in Pearland. :)

I know there is only one or two here in Austin, not sure about the other big cities but still probably not a ton. They are building them very slowly.

[quote name='iPod Wizard']There's a new HEB Plus store just opened in Pearland. :)[/quote]

damn... i'm on the opposite side, near 10 and 6

Hmm, that store's down the street from me. I'd try it but it's not worth the BF hassle when I imagine they're probably going to have like 10-12 max(5-8 seems more likely, their section for storing consoles is pretty small). Maybe the deal will go under the radar though, this same store had Wiis on the shelf for like 1 week+.

Longview gal now living in CO.
Any chance someone would buy one of these for me?
I of course pay cost plus ?
and you ship via my FedEx account...
Please pm me.

I knew a savvy regional buyer would work out a deal with Sony on the 60s...I was just hoping for the region to include CO or IL (relatives...lol)

Damn, just went to that Pearland HEB Plus the other day. Definitely, the most amazing grocery store I've been in. I may have to hit it up again for this deal.....

I managed to snag a PS3 this morning. All in all, I got to the store at around 4AM, and I was already out by about 5:30, which isn't that bad at all. They still had plenty left after I got mine (I'd say at least 30), but judging by how long that line was I'd assume they're sold out by now.

But yeah, HEB Plus seems like a pretty cool store. I'll definitely try to check it out one day when it's not as crowded as all hell.

In case anybody was wondering, these are still in stock. Just picked one up today from the store in Beaumont, TX. They had about 3 left just sitting in a stack out on the floor.

[quote name='Rockgamer']Were they still going for $349? Because I know in the week after BF, they had them in their ad back up at $499.[/QUOTE]

Well, they're not $349. They're $399. It must be a clearance. Go to the electronics section and look for the yellow sign.

$399 ain't that bad. About $100 cheaper than everyone else that's selling it. If I hadn't got mine on BF, I would probably still go pick this up.

[quote name='darthbudge']EDIT: Do ypu think CC or BB would price match this?[/quote]

Probably not. You'd have to have an ad first of all, and the current HEB Plus ad only advertises the 80 GB version. And even if you did have that, the 60 GB is supposed to officially be discontinued, so even if you do find it at BB or CC, they might not want to PM it because of that.

bread's done
Back