Psychonauts Free On GameTap

This is one of the best platformers I've ever played. No one has any excuse not to play it now that it's free.

I dont have any controllers for my PC. Should i even bother playing it with K/B & mouse? I would gladly pay for the Xbox DL when that comes out in Dec.

[quote name='Metalic']I dont have any controllers for my PC. Should i even bother playing it with K/B & mouse? I would gladly pay for the Xbox DL when that comes out in Dec.[/QUOTE]

Just get yourself an Xbox 360 controller and plug it into your pc. Works great.

[quote name='Metalic']I dont have any controllers for my PC. Should i even bother playing it with K/B & mouse? I would gladly pay for the Xbox DL when that comes out in Dec.[/QUOTE]

For free get a taste of it. Then get the DL version so you can play it on the tv. Great game.

[quote name='CombatFrog']Nice. Been looking for a used copy at a gamestop lately now I won't have to.[/QUOTE]
Well, it isn't free forever - I think the free games listing changes after about a month.

[quote name='lilboo']Pssssshhh I'll wait and pay $15 for an Xbox version!!! SUCKERS HAHAHAZzzzz

But seriously, thanks :)[/QUOTE]

That $15 download is just a rental too, like all Live content (an extended rental, but still. And obviously this version is going to look and play better.

[quote name='BoSoxFan900']GameTap is awesome, period. Only $10 a month to play all the games they have on there is a steal. Psychonauts is awesome, too.[/QUOTE]

Or

[quote name='BoSoxFan900']GameTap is awesome, period. Only $10 a month to play all the games they have on there is a steal. Psychonauts is awesome, too.[/quote]

Gametap really needs to get a better marketing service. I'd known about the site since its inception, but didn't join until about a month ago because I was completely unaware of how unbelievably amazing of a deal their service is.

And I had to find out about the 1 year special from CAG. I still don't think I've seen an ad for it anywhere.

Before you buy another XBLA game or Wii VC game, go onto Gametap, and look at their offerings. You'd be amazed at how much money you can save. They've even got multiplayer and leaderboards.

Psychonauts for free? Nice.

Too bad there are still gonna be so many people who won't play it...

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Well, it isn't free forever - I think the free games listing changes after about a month.[/quote]

It's unofficial, but i believe that many of the free games are supposed to be permanantly free after they are in.

There are certain exceptions though and Psychonauts is one of them. Thief and Rogue Troop will be free in December as well.

Just wanted to post how awesome this game is. Ive been playing it on gametap for the last 3 hours with a K/B M and it works very well. So if anyone who didnt have a controller for PC wasnt sure if to try it or not you should!

bread's done
Back