[Unconfirmed] PS3 80 GB $150 off @ Kohl's (advertised on TV) at 4AM on BF

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiphanes

CAG Veteran
I just saw a Kohls TV Ad and they showed the 80 GB PS3 at $349.99 tommorrow at 4am!!!

I have not seen this anywhere on the net...but i saw it on TV...did anybody else see this? It was the 80 GB model too..because they said $150 off PS3 console...

Its not in the Kohls ad on their website...so it must be a secret ad...

Kohls opens at 4am...

wha? i call shenanigans... there's a kohl's near me (actually brand new) and they've been running tv ads. no mention of PS3s in the ads thus far...

[edit: one just came one involving a family and their dog... still no mention of PS3s]

Its for tommorrow morning at 4 am. I saw the TV ad...now i have never seen PS3s at Kohls but it was a 80Gb in the TV ad..

*in Homer Simpsons voice* "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

I was JUST about to buy a PS3 yesterday too. Any more confirmations on this? I wansn't planning on going out for BF tomorrow, but this might just make me get off my ass.

I was gonna go to BJ's for a ps3 since its 100 dollars off. But for 50 dollars More, I can have a 80gb and have backwards compatability! I just hope its ALL kohls and not YMMV

Its either a 60 Gb or a 80Gb...both have PS2 backwards compatibility. I am trying all kinds of sites to confirm...but I saw the ad. I am in San Antonio...we got lots of Kohl's stores....

I saw the ad....am I not playing....I can not believe it myself...but i saw the ad. Keep watching the TV....for the ad...$349 baby!!!

I hear you but it is true i saw the ad...it might be regional...but Kohls said they will have PS3 at $150 off...for sale at $349...so somebody go to Kohls at 4am and find out....this is one of the secret sales...

I just posted it on here because i saw the ad on tv and i saw nothing about it on the net...

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I highly doubt this to be true, considering my local kohls doesnt even carry game systems.[/quote]

Can anyone with confirmation start listing their locale???

If this is regional, I'd like some idea of WHERE this deal is happening!

San Antonio\Austin area...i saw it on local TV stations....and Kohls opens at 4am...They open before Best Buy...

[quote name='aiphanes']I hear you but it is true i saw the ad...it might be regional...but Kohls said they will have PS3 at $150 off...for sale at $349...so somebody go to Kohls at 4am and find out....[/QUOTE]

go, buy one, and post a pic of the recipt...

CONFIRMED! Not really I just wanted to be an asshole. I've seen Kohls commercials several times tonight and no meniton of a PS3. Hell I didn't even know Kohls sold games but sure enough they are in my local Kohls ad, games that is not this deal. I've been in there several times to buy clothes but never seen electronics they must be hidden in with the kitchen gadgets in the back since that's the only place it the store I haven't been in.

I call BS. Kohl's doesn't even list the PS3 on their website, let alone any of the other systems. They do have [a few crappy] games for each system, but they are usually overpriced.

im gunna call bogus on this one

if im wrong, ill admit it and ill take the ass remarks that'll follow, but i dont see it happening since 1) kohls don't even carry ps3's and 2) only people that joined this month "confirmed" what the op had to say w/o any proof

[quote name='Danomano89']confirmed[/quote]

Please elaborate on how you can confirm it. You've made two posts in this thread simply saying what is quoted above.

Looking at your profile, I'm writing you off as a troll, as these are your only posts on here.

Please take your trolling elsewhere.

You mind saying when and what channel you were watching? What good is a secret sale if nobody knows about it. I've seen Kohl's ads and they haven't mentioned a PS3. They would not be "hiding" this on ANY ad the night before. Quit the B.S.

now im just pissed that he/she's having the time of his/her life while we're here trying to figure out if its real or not

fuckin jackass

This sucks. Its Either A: I dont go and its actually True. Or B: I go and there not there and the ad was False. I live In Florida as well. 34667 is the zip.

And If the wife knows i made her wait for nothing. Well there goes my man hood lol.

I agree with most of you about this being completely BOGUS...

But I'm just crazy/stupid enough to go and see for myself. I'm in the Northern burbs of Chicago, IL.

I guess I'll post what I find... or not... I might just drive around and wait for another store to open, rather than come back to post something here... heh heh... :)

I'll come back EVENTUALLY to post my results... (probably closer to Noon today)

[quote name='Foo228']now im just pissed that he/she's having the time of his/her life while we're here trying to figure out if its real or not

fuckin jackass[/quote]

Youll be even more pissed if its true and you arent at Kohls at 4am

theres a kohls right next to my house, my woman is heading there at 4 anyways. ill let you guys know if she sees any

[quote name='Vulcan2422']This sucks. Its Either A: I dont go and its actually True. Or B: I go and there not there and the ad was False. I live In Florida as well. 34667 is the zip.

And If the wife knows i made her wait for nothing. Well there goes my man hood lol.[/QUOTE]

woo! I live near you. Which Khols is she going to?

[quote name='oldboy']woo! I live near you. Which Khols is she going to?[/quote]

Since he losing his manhood you offering up yours to his wife? That aint cool dude...... ;)

That's a hell of a deal if anyone is near that lil local store. Looks like they only in Texas...

[quote name='oldboy']woo! I live near you. Which Khols is she going to?[/quote]

I have no idea. U Wanna meet up if this turns out to be true? Or we can just inform each other. You got aim? If so hit me up so we can chat. Agent Gary 19

[quote name='Tirade']Youll be even more pissed if its true and you arent at Kohls at 4am[/quote]

your right, but chances are zilch, zip, nonexistant! there is no way in hell this deal is indeed for real.

but then again..

[quote name='$hady']Since he losing his manhood you offering up yours to his wife? That aint cool dude...... ;)[/QUOTE]

XD... hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back