WTB/WTT: PS1 RPGS H: VR, consoles, handhelds

idd0tt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
222 (100%)
Looking to rebuild my PS1 RPG collection. Atlus, Squaresoft, Enix, you know the games. I can buy in bulk if you have reasonable prices (you won’t have to pay ebay fees) or I can trade as well.

I currently have all the Final Fantasy game series, Chocobo, and Chrono cross games but open to everything else.

Want:

Have:
All consoles and systems have boxes unless otherwise stated

PS1:
Grandia (no manual)

NIB Nintendo Switch Pokémon Let’s Go edition (code redeemed)
Nintendo Switch with Neon Joy cons
Mint Xbox One S White
Mint Xbox One X
CIB New Nintendo 3DS Pikachu Edition
PlayStation VR
HTC Vive
Oculus Rift
Oculus Go

NIB Unlocked Google Pixel 2 white 64gb
MIB Unlocked Google Pixel 2 XL black 64gb

I also have a pretty large and extensive RPG and Final Fantasy Collection so if you have a large bundle and are looking for something specific please ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have Xanosaga 2 w/guide (used, but in good condition), Kingdom Hearts II (non-greatest hits, and used, but in good condition), and Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (sealed) if you're interested. PM me.

I've got a few on my list. Feel free to give it a look and PM me with what you are interested in and what prices you are looking for.

My girlfriend has 2 Nsync Marionettes (Justin Timberlake(sealed) and JC Chasez(excellent condition) she's interested in getting rid of.

[quote name='Petekelly']My girlfriend has 2 Nsync Marionettes (Justin Timberlake(sealed) and JC Chasez(excellent condition) she's interested in getting rid of.[/quote]

no thanks, i'm mainly interested in anime figs. :roll:

Hi, I'm interested in Final Fantasy Chronicles (currently $15 on Amazon, so if you're loathe to part with it, you might want to pass) and the Yuna figure. I'm also mildly interested in the Zidane and Fayt Leingod figures.

If you see my list I think there are a few things you want there; I can also swing a little Paypal/cash, too.

Oooh, interested in a few of the FF figures (I've got two of those Yuna figures, they're cool as hell). I've got Yoshi's Story, and there might be more you're interested in. Have a look..

Intrested in:

ehrgeiz
Metal Gear Subsistence (which metal gear is it....)
Final Fantasy X-2 Sealed black label
Final Fantasy XII Collector's edition Sealed
Final Fantasy 12 limited edition guide sealed (Maybe?)

Check my list for trade
I also have Sonic adventure 2 Battle (GC) since you said you wanted sonic games.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Intrested in:

ehrgeiz
Metal Gear Subsistence (which metal gear is it....)
Final Fantasy X-2 Sealed black label
Final Fantasy XII Collector's edition Sealed
Final Fantasy 12 limited edition guide sealed (Maybe?)

Check my list for trade
I also have Sonic adventure 2 Battle (GC) since you said you wanted sonic games.
[/quote]

sorry not really interested in anything on your list

bread's done
Back