Original Dark Cloud (used) 2.99 at Gamestop

BLarR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I got the original Dark Cloud used the other day at Gamestop for 2.99, and then got an additional 10% off. While I was there I also noticed that they had Kinetica and Dark Angel for this same price, (but who wants those).

Bought it at fifty and happy with it. I'd recommend it.
Also ive played kinetica at a friends house and it was good too.
Both really great deals

Your Mileage May Vary....Dark Cloud was 4.99 and the other 2 mentioned were 6.99 and 7.99 in some stores around here.

[quote name='lau']Your Mileage May Vary....Dark Cloud was 4.99 and the other 2 mentioned were 6.99 and 7.99 in some stores around here.[/quote]

if you just looked at the sticker price then you might have lost out. places that have tons of games with maybe 3-6 employees there all day (for each persons shift) can't always keep up with the stickers for them. i recommend taking it up to the register and asking.

also, if you collect games i don't recommend Gamestop.com. they don't always including instructions or cases even and they aren't owned by the same people that on the B&M stores, so if there was a problem you have to send it back to them.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I liked this game better than the second Dark Cloud.... am I weird??[/quote]

No. I loved the first one.

[quote name='BLarR']I got the original Dark Cloud used the other day at Gamestop for 2.99, and then got an additional 10% off. While I was there I also noticed that they had Kinetica and Dark Angel for this same price, (but who wants those).[/quote]

Ever since one of my friends stole that game I wanted this back. Now I'll get it. Sweet racing game.

Dark Cloud is cool too.

[quote name='rockhero']Dark Cloud was good, but Dark Cloud 2 was awesome.[/quote]

I haven't played DC2 yet. DC3 is coming out also. Hopefully it'll be good also.

bread's done
Back