Rogue Galaxy $27.99 Amazon.com Free Shipping!

It's an excellent game, though it's very light on story. The gameplay is pretty damn addictive though and it feels really, really polished. Shit-ton of stuff to do, too.

Point is, yeh, it's definitely, definitely worth picking up at this price.

[quote name='Chacrana']It's an excellent game, though it's very light on story. The gameplay is pretty damn addictive though and it feels really, really polished. Shit-ton of stuff to do, too.

Point is, yeh, it's definitely, definitely worth picking up at this price.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say VERY light. The story's not bad.

But yeah, excellent game.

was like $35 from amazon a few days ago and drop again to this price recently, i ended up ordering since i have prime membership

[quote name='MightySlacker']I have a couple of these that I can beat Amazon's price with. $25 shipped first class with DC - they'd go out Monday morning. PM me.

Dave[/QUOTE]

1 left.

Dave

[quote name='Chacrana']It's an excellent game, though it's very light on story. The gameplay is pretty damn addictive though and it feels really, really polished. Shit-ton of stuff to do, too.

Point is, yeh, it's definitely, definitely worth picking up at this price.[/QUOTE]

It's sigs like your's that get me in trouble at work. =D

Games like these are the reason why I don't think the 40gb PS3 is worth it - PS2 games are just still freaking awesome. Being a person who sold his PS2 before getting married 1.5 years ago and getting the green light to buy a new system, a 40gb would lead me to miss out on this, FFXII, and God of War 2 to name a few.

Nice find OP =)

Got my copy today. Placed my order on Saturday, got it Monday.
I think this is the fastest Free Shipping game i've ever gotten.

[quote name='T3kN']Got my copy today. Placed my order on Saturday, got it Monday.
I think this is the fastest Free Shipping game i've ever gotten.[/QUOTE]
Thats why Amazon is one of my favorite online retailers. Great deals, fast free shipping, and perfect items everytime. Its no wonder I have bought a hundred items from them the past two years.

[quote name='Carahan']Rogue galaxy can be gotten for $20.
http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=rogue+galaxy&x=0&y=0

They seem to be legitimate, are mainly an appliance store based in New York, but not very fast or reliable from what I could find on the Internets.[/quote]

Bingo, and that applies to both their online and in-store practices. To be fair, though, sometimes you can walk in and get some fantastic deals with little effort. It's one of the few local chains I still consider when going in for appliances.

Games...well, what they have in stores always feels massively YMMV, but same deal there too. Wish I went over there during the break, though, if RG was $20.

bread's done
Back