Guilty Gear X2 Reload (XBOX) $6, Rainbow Six 3(XBOX W/HDSET)$12 WAL-MART YMMV

slimpip

CAGiversary!
Was visiting my friend in Palatine, Illinois earlier today and made a quick stop at Wal-Mart to try and find Adventures of Babysitting on DVD. We strolled past the XBOX section only to see some crazy prices.....

Rainbow Six 3 with Headset (Rainbow headset) - $12, the game ALONE was $20 there. :!: :!:

AND

Guilty Gear X2 Reload (XBOX) - SIX BUCKS!

This is probably very YMMV, but the stickers had te before price AND the new lowered price. There were also a bunch of other lowered games but I was too excited about Guilty Gear for $6 to take note of them all, sorry :D

My local Wal-Mart has NBA Courtside with Kobe Bryant 2002 for 49.99. Watch out guys, YMMV on this steal of a price.

My Wal-Mart has Rainbow Six 3 with headset for 59.94

I did see Tony Hawk 3 N64 for 3.96 so I bought it LOL

Also saw Fatal Frame 2 for PS2 for 19.99 so that was cool.

I wish I could get Guilty Gear for 6 dollars... :( even at that price though I still hate to support Wal Mart.

My Wal-Mart sucks. They never have any game clearances. Ever. They still have alot of PSX games for like $25.

[quote name='Trakan']My Wal-Mart sucks. They never have any game clearances. Ever. They still have alot of PSX games for like $25.[/quote]Same as my Wal-Mart. Heck, they even sell some really old PS2 and Xbox games for $50, that would be $10 anywhere else.

My Wal Mart put a ton of games on clearance on the 7th of November. I picked up Jak II for 12 bucks, but they also had Guilty Gear X2 for 12 bucks, Fatal Frame for 17, Syphon Filter: Omega Strain for 10, ESPN NHL 2K5 for 12, Ratchet and Clank: GC for 10, Gungrave for 7, Buffy for 7 and that 3 pack racing set for PS2 for 5 bucks. There were tons others that I could not even remember. I talked myself out of several deals, but I may go back and try the new Syphon Filter for 10.

Edit: Forgot to add Sudeki for 15 and Psi Ops for 12 bucks! If I hadnt already beaten Psi Ops, I would have jumped on that.

In case anyone is in my area, I went to the WalMart on 73rd st in Des Moines, by Sam's Club.

[quote name='Trakan']Wal-Mart deals are so YMMV they're not even worth posting. Good for braggin though. :)[/quote]

I'm starting to think the same think with TRU, if what TubTub posted about their tiered price reduction system due to volume is true.

Walmart deals? Not worth looking at, unless you're in the same area as the OP. And good score, OP.

[quote name='Trakan']My Wal-Mart sucks. They never have any game clearances. Ever. They still have alot of PSX games for like $25.[/quote]

Mine's in the same state, except for maybe one or two newer ones in better areas. They at least have some selection, but all of them are horribly overpriced for most "normal" things.

The base WM price for the RS3 w/headset is $29.96 EVERYWHERE!

A steal at that price actually because the headset is made by Thrustmaster and it rocks.

bread's done
Back