CAGcast Nominated for GTR Xbox Community Awards Podcast of the Year - Vote/Win!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The CAGcast has been nominated in the Podcast Of The Year category in Gamertag Radio's Xbox Community Awards.

You must register for their forums to be able to vote.
If you vote in all the categories, and then post in this thread, you will be eligible to win one of these prizes:

1) EA Package (Only 1 Winner)

- Gilbert Arenas and Kevin Durant signed basketball (NBA LIVE 08 and March Madness 08 cover guy)
- Kane Bobbleheads (3) and a signed Joe “Kane” Kucan photo (1).
-A free Copy Of Medal Of Honor

2)Microsoft Package (3 Winners)

-3 LIVE is 5 T-Shirts (L or XL at random)
-3 copies of PGR4
-3 copies of the Halo 3 soundtrack

3)Activision Package (1 Winners)

-Guitar Hero 3 game and wireless guitar

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, it's saying I already voted for everything as well.... the hell is wrong with their site?[/quote]

You should still be able to vote...i think they just didn't properly configure the forum to hide the votes.

[quote name='CheapyD']You should still be able to vote...i think they just didn't properly configure the forum to hide the votes.[/quote]
Am I just not seeing it? I don't see any poll or anything that lets me vote.

I'd PM one of the guys running the whole thing, but they don't allow PMs on their site!?

screenct7.gif

I don't think so, perhaps you're running into what happened to me. Even though you can login, you're not activated yet (their registration system is weird as hell). You first have to click a link in your email which takes a while, and then a moderator has to verify you and activate your account.

It's a pain, but at least this insures people are not going to make multiple accounts to vote...

bread's done
Back