Mario Sunshine/Wavebird?

p00p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Now that I have obliterated Mario Galaxy, I got a hankerin' to go back and play Mario Sunshine (especially since I never did get all 120 Shines).
Anyone know of the best way (i.e. cheapest) to pick me up a copy of Mario Sunshine and a good ol' Wavebird controller to go with my Wii?

Thanks.

I'm trying to find Sunshine myself. I've set my limit @ $10 and will just have to wait out the auctions to favor me. Most auctions are going for $15-$20, and you can get it local for under ~$20 if you're in a rush.

As for wavebirds, I picked up 3 at the local Gamestop for $17.99+tax each after edge :)

With regard to ebay, I'd wait until after Christmas. Right now pretty much everything is going for too much money. I have seen (used) Wavebirds at the local Gamestop that looked like they were in great shape, so that would be a good way to go if you don't mind used hardware. I've had luck with such used hardware from GS, but YMMV.

Goozex can be good, however, sometimes you get screwed. Or I least I got screwed. I requested a complete copy of DDRMAX from goozex, and the copy I received was disc + manual in a generic, and even partly broken, case. There is no real recourse for this situation. The most you can do is give the trader a "neutral" rating if you honestly report the situation as having requested a complete copy and received something less, and you get nothing for your effort. I didn't even get a response to my inquiry about it to goozex support. I PM'd the trader and they said they "couldn't believe that anyone would care" and that he had "asked on the forums and been told that putting the game in a generic case counted as 'complete'". That was a pretty disappointing and dismaying experience, I have to say.

bread's done
Back