Goomba's eBay iTems = BlazBlue Artbook, BRAND NEW PS3 Games, MacBook - Ends 7/19 10PM

goomba478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
599 (100%)
Hey guys! I thought you might be interested in some of my items. As always, all my items end on Sunday night (tonight) at 10:30 PM EST I have a lot of items for sale this week and a great assortment of hard to find games and great games to own. Please take a look and put in some bids if you see something that interests you. I could really use the money ^_^ Thanks again!

Auction Listings:
* The Art of BlazBlue Art Book! Super RARE! Brand NEW OOP
* Rock Band (Sony PS3) Brand NEW! Game Only! *NO RESERVE*
* Soul Calibur IV - 4 (Sony PS3) Brand NEW! *No Reserve*!
* The Bourne Conspiracy (Sony PS3) Brand NEW No Reserve!
* Overlord Raising Hell (Sony PS3) Brand NEW No Reserve!
* Fracture (Sony Playstation 3 PS3) Brand NEW! No Reserve
* Singstar Vol. 2 (Sony PS3) Brand NEW! Game Only. *NR* !

Buy it Now Items/Store Items:
* MacBook 13" Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz, 2GB RAM OSX 10.5

Disclaimer: I have been selling on eBay for over 10 years now and have nearly 100% positive feedback (the 1 negative I have was left in error and the buyer is trying to resolve it at the moment with eBay's assistance). I ship out next day and many of my items offer free shipping (or very affordable shipping). Please support a fellow CAG. Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: As of 12/1/2007: 6:18 PM the following auctions have NO bids. All my auctions are *No Reserve* auctions so you could end up with a great deal :)

01) Puzzle Quest PSP (New) - Starts at $9.99
02) Guitar Hero III Wii (New) - Starts at $29.99
03) Rock Band PS3 (Game Only - New) - Starts at $9.99
04) Advance Wars GBA (Game only) - Starts at $4.99

Great deals here (especially on Guitar Hero III...don't miss out ^_^

How much is the shipping on the Halo 3 Legendary Edition? You have it listed as $4.99 in the listing, but $19.99 in the description.

Oh shoot I probably forgot to change my template. It is $19.99 shipping for that game because it is about 12 pounds shipped (maybe more depending on the box). Sorry for that, let me see if it's not too late to fix it.

Crap! I think Auctiva screwed me up. I normally list single games and I have a template that fills in the shipping for me. Somehow it messed up though and set it to $4.99. The shipping is in fact $24.99 and it's not first class mail it's supposed to be Priority Mail. I don't want to end the auction because it has bids, but that stinks...sorry for the confusion. I usually list 1-2 items a week and this week I went all out and listed 13. I guess I should slow myself down on the bigger items ^_^

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Okay, so I made some changes to my auctions to reflect the differences:

1) Guitar Hero III now is starting at $29.99 because I think at $9.99 starting nobody thought it was the real game or something. ^_^

2) Advance Wars has been discounted another $3 and is now starting at $4.99 (no bids yet so feel free to get in on that). The game is one of the best on the GBA despite some small sticker damage.

3) Halo 3: Legendary Edition is starting at $29.99 now and the prices for shipping have been fixed. Also added was the Buy it now option for the price of $79.99.

Good luck to anyone bidding on any of the items. Remember to mention you are a CAG if you win to get the 20% shipping discount. THANKS!

Bump - Added eBay link to signature.

Games are ending in exactly 6 hours and 4 minutes. Get a great deal while you can ^_^ The Zelda bundle is still only at like $61...think of how much this poor Goomba is going to lose :(

Added new 12/2/2007:

1) SNES system (console only) - Starting at $9.99

Working condition but does not include cables or controllers. If the item ends above $15.00 I will include Star Gate: The Movie game for free (cartridge only). As always 20% shipping discount for CAGs :)

=JJ=

PS: I will be adding a Sega Genesis system similar to this SNES later. Thanks!

Well, that didn't go as well as planned. I made a little bit on the Wii but lost money on the DS (lucky for the buyer), Rock Band, and others :) I guess that's the beauty of eBay. Be sure to take note for my next week's listings. You may very well get a steal ^_^

New week ^_^ Bump! Added Wii, Onyx Black DS, Advance Wars DS, Final Fantasy Tactics PSP, etc. Good luck everyone! Remember CAGs get 20% off shipping!

Please someone bid on my brand new Nintendo Wii ^_^;;; it's depressing me that it's only up to $9.99. Remember CAGs get 20% off shipping. All auctions end at 10PM tonight. Thanks guys!

New week, new games. Lots of BRAND NEW and factory sealed games as well as many mint-condition games this week. Some really good games and deals :) Remember CAGs get 20% off shipping. Thanks!

Auctions all end at 10:00 PM (2 1/2 hours from now). Please bid if you see something you need :) I really could use the $$$. Oh and I added a picture to show you how much back stock I have. If you see something in there that you like let me know and send me an offer!

=JJ=

Hey man are either of those gears of war collectors edition just the tin and artbook? I already have the game and am just looking for the tin with the extras?

Added you to my favorite sellers.

Those are the entire set of Gears of War Collectors edition. Has Game/Case/Manual/Tin/Artbook. The whole kit and kaboodle =)

Bump - Lots of really good games this week. I've been doing better at putting together listings and every week I should have more and more as I have many titles that are not yet HTML-ized :) thanks for all of your support fellow CAGs!

Thanks Magiic! The game is in absolutely awesome condition ^_^ You'll be happy with it I hope! Thanks for bidding. I appreciate that :)

New week, new items. More to come next week. Still have almost 300 - 400 more games to list. This is taking me forever but I'm getting through it little by little. Maybe I should start listing the items with more basic descriptions after all =P

Going to work bump - Won't be home before auctions end. Please bid if you see something you like :) Wii Fit is especially VERY cheap at the moment. Thanks guys!

New Items Listed. HUGE shipping deduction (many offer free shipping!). Thanks guys. All items end at 10PM EST Sunday 9/21/2008

Bump: Lots of new items! Please look if you're interested in any items ^_^ For store items I am willing to come down in price for CAGs upon request. Thanks!

Bump - New Week ^_^ Please bid. I have almost 30 items for sale ... all items are ending on 2/15/2009 (tonight) at 10:00 PM EST.

New week. This time around I have marked which items do not yet have bids (as of this posting). Thanks! All auctions end at 10:00 PM EST tonight (2/22/2009)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120381222769&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

i checked this one and i am interested in

hope you can sell all of them
i.gif

Thanks! I hope I can too gamershut. Feel free to put in a bid. That one is a lot lower than past auctions, so maybe you have a chance at a really low ending price. Thanks for lookign ^_^

I will gladly bundle these items with my dv8mad lowball sale if you happen to win some of the items there. Save on shipping :)

Hey guys added a bunch of new eBay items. Many brand new games for cheap as well as a Limited Edition and hard to find BlazBlue Artbook. In addition, I'm selling a like-new 13" MacBook. Please look and bid if you see something you like.

All auctions end at 10:30 PM EST tonight, so don't miss out ^_^

bread's done
Back