Grim Grimoire/Shining Force EXA/Rogue Galaxy $19.99 at Walmart

Great price, if you can find a Walmart that carries it, and if you can find a Walmart that actually has it for that price. :D

YMMV to the extreme! I don't think I've even seen the game at Walmart before.

[quote name='evo t rex']Mine had it, 19.99. Good call![/quote]

I think I have seen a few people that have gotten in a Wal-Mart deal recently. Wal-Mart unadvertised sales are usually a lost cause.

Can confirm as well, so you could probably take the YMMV off the title.

Also of note for $19.82 were:

Shining Force EXA
Rogue Galaxy.

[quote name='pcktlnt']You know...I have never seen any games in the Walmarts nearby. It is in the electronic section right?[/QUOTE]

Nope, they're in the lingerie section.

:D

GG from $20? I'll definitely bite! And if I can't get Rogue Galaxy at Target for $13, I'l' definitely pick it up at at Walmart too.

[quote name='kell']Can confirm as well, so you could probably take the YMMV off the title.

Also of note for $19.82 were:

Shining Force EXA
Rogue Galaxy.[/quote]

Damn looks like i need to get down to walmart

I just picked up Grim Grimoire and Rogue Galaxy for $19.82 each. I didn't notice if they had Shining Force EXA. I'll have to look next time I'm there.

I can confirm that the Blue Ridge Walmart in KC/Independence had Grim Grimoire and Rogue Galaxy for $19.82 each. For some reason, they're still in the glass case though.

EDIT: Made a second trip to grab some eggnog, and stopped by electronics to check on Shining Force EXA. It's marked $49.88, but it rang up $19.82.

Thanks. I picked up Grim Grimoire at the walmart off of Coldwater Rd here in Fort Wayne. I checked Odin Sphere and it was still $40.

[quote name='dan13l858']The Walmart on aero drive in san diego,ca doesn't care the game. The other walmarts in the areas do. Jus giving a heads up.[/quote]

Thanks for saving me a trip, I'll check out the one at National City or the one at Eastlake then.

I notice this at walmart i work too as well,
Grim Grimoire and Rogue Galaxy for $19.82 each.

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #5420
3250 Vineland Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746

If anyone interested

As now there was about 10 copies left of each, the grim grimoire was at the 19.82 section and rougue galaxies was inside the glass shelf.

Man I can't get to one. I would pay for both, plus a little something for your troubles if anyone is interested....

Wal-mart closest to me had the game but it had the 39.84 price tag. I didn't bother to get them to price check it.

I picked up Grim Grimoire today for $20 myself and saw Rogue Galaxy there also for $20 not to sure about going back to get it yet though. I saw Shining Force EXE in the glass shelf still for $50 though so will it ring up for $20 then? also is Shining Force EXE any better than NEO at all and is it worth buying?

Grim Grimoire rang up at $40 at one of the Walmarts near me. The other didn't even carry it. No Rogue Galaxy or any Shining Force games at either one.

chad: It MIGHT ring up at $20, but I never get ANY Walmart deals by me. You should try though. For instance, there was a super deal on Donkey Konga w/bongos a year or so ago (maybe longer), and my Walmarts continued selling them at full price until they were gone.

It looks like the majority are going to get in on this deal. I look forward to paying $40 for Grim Grimoire because my Walmarts both suck :roll:

[quote name='dan13l858']clairmont walmart in San diego has six left[/QUOTE]

Thanks, OP! Picked one up at the El Cajon store in San Diego this morning.

I thinks it's time to remove the YMMV and add Shining Force EXA to the title. I picked up both for 19.82 even though Grim Grimoirie was still marked $40.

zero copies in Porter Ranch / Northridge location.

the traffic today has been vicious, on the streets, in parking lots, and in retail attendance.

I feel absolutely disgusting that I had to leave the house today, especially since I went to Wal Mart for no reason.

save yourself! dont go there!!

I can confirm that Grim Grimoire is not available (or I didn't see it) at my Wal-Mart. I did get Shining Force EXA & Command And Conquer 3 for $19.82 each.

Meh...
According to walmart.com there are no stores within 100 miles that has Shining Force EXA. And I never remember seeing Grim Grimoire at a local Walmart.

Oh well, not like I needed to spend another $40.

bread's done
Back