[Updated] Would you buy CAG/CAGcast Gamer Pics? Now with pics

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
As Cheapy mentioned in CAGcast #98 Gamer Pics have already been developed and he is considering making them available. I personally think this is a great idea and a great marketing technique for CAG.

The question is would you be willing to buy Gamer Pics featuring CAG, the CAGcast, and CAG Foreplay? How much would you be willing to spend? 80 points (a dollar), 100 points ($1.25)? What would you like to see as a pic (even though they have been developed, feel free to post your creations)?

EDIT: Prototypes

[quote name='CheapyD']Prototypes:
caggamerpics.jpg

Can't use shipwreck's pic for fear of GI Joe-based lawsuit/assault.

I'd like to charge 80 points, which is the minimum.[/QUOTE]

I would buy it at 150. Might seem a little high, but its less than $2.00 so no big deal.

[quote name='Scorch']I try to support this site in every way that I possibly can, so I would absolutely buy them.[/QUOTE]

Same here .

80 Points is the sweet spot, depending on how many pics in the pack. 80 points for 4 pics = gold.

If possible let the site vote on the options.

We would need some "generic" ones though, I don't want to be using a Cheapy/Wombat avatar... I mean that's good for you two but not so for me.

Perhaps WSB could come up with some. How about a "Revolution Fist"? But of course holding wads of cold hard cash.

100 points if they were something cool.

Though I love the site, I'm not sure if I would pay out of my pocket to give the site free advertising in the form of a generic CAG logo, cheapyhead, or something like that. It would have to be something different for me to pay for it.

If they were free, on the other hand, I would be a CAG billboard. I think if Cheapy could make these free he would benefit more in the end than getting, presumably, a few cents from each 100 point sale. Getting most CAGs on Xbox Live to advertise his site by making these free will probably bring in a third more new users than if a smaller number of CAGs purchased them.

The "CAGcast" logo, one that just says "CAG", CheapyD's avatar, Wombat's avatar, and Shipwreck's avatar. Five pics, 80 or 100 points. SOLD.

JiFa-Nick%20Burns.jpg

"There...was that so hard??"

Prototypes:
caggamerpics.jpg

I'd like to charge 80 points, which is the minimum.

caggamerpics.jpg

Can't use shipwreck's pic for fear of GI Joe-based lawsuit/assault.[/QUOTE]
Also, the CAGcast pic has been modified since those prototypes, to remove the ass ring, aka, the ring of ass.

cagcastgp64noasshb7.jpg

caggamerpics.jpg

I'd like to charge 80 points, which is the minimum.[/QUOTE]

I'd only buy one if you popped up my WSB avatar as well. :)

You KNOW you want to do it. :D

Hell, I'd pay more than 80 points!

It's really, really too bad that there's no way to include this:

fuck

Sad thing is, Shaq himself seems like he'd be cool enough about it to not care one way or the other, as long as a few bucks went to something like Child's Play. Or maybe in his case "Get The Kids Up Off The Damn Couch". Not that simple, of course.

Other than that, I like those ten choices. The 'devil Cheapy' is an interesting dark horse, and would probably drive up sales with casual CAGs who just want to let the Live 'community' know how they roll. Or however 'the kids' phrase expressing their (lack of) decorum.

caggamerpics.jpg

I'd like to charge 80 points, which is the minimum.[/quote]
Very nice!

caggamerpics.jpg

I'd like to charge 80 points, which is the minimum.[/quote]

What is with all the yellow backgrounds? I always thought of CAG as more of a greenish background for all of those pics. I would wear the CAGcast one or the money fist one if they both had green backgrounds. :)

I'd never spent more than a fleeting moment entertaining the idea of paying money for gamerpics, but I do have interest here.

Admittedly, the first two images and the Cheapy-as-devil-customer would be the only ones I'd have any interest in using, though.

My favorite is the YMMV pic. Awesome.

It sucks that Shipwreck won't get a pic, he deserves one too. Can't someone draw a slightly different one or even a brand new one? I have no talent, so I can't draw him one. Every show at allgames.com got one but what if one show got left out. That would really suck.

In closing, Shipwreck has to be included.

Normally I'd say no since gamer pics are a silly thing to pay for, and I've gotten a bunch for free. But given that I get points for free/almost free thanks to CAG I'd pay 100 points.

[quote name='aerotive']Normally I'd say no since gamer pics are a silly thing to pay for, and I've gotten a bunch for free. But given that I get points for free/almost free thanks to CAG I'd pay 100 points.[/QUOTE]
That's a very good point. I would definitely get them, even if they were too much.

i'd get them, why not? and i agree, where the heck is shipwreck's avatar? it's not complete without him.

If there was a way to only give the money to Cheapy, then yes.

If Wombat got the dollarz from riding coat tails....can't support it.

bread's done
Back